USA impotent against pirates ?

psst... everyone goes to hell/hades/abraham's bosom

even Jesus

remember, the divide... later, hell will give up its dead- then comes either the lake of fire or the outer darkness for you

try to learn your own religion, okay?

You must be referring to elenin, the dark brown star that Terral says is coming for us next week.

According to Terrel we all died of the flu over a year ago.
Is Bush still ruling via martial law?

I hope you not being serious. Somalia is right on route to the Suez Canal. Oil and other riggers need to go right near Somalia in the narrow passing to get through the Suez Canal! It's actually a perfect country for pirates. The only other option would be going ALL the way around Africa! That would be like going all the way around South America instead of taking the Panama Canal. Most shipping companies have no other choice but to pass right through Somalian Pirate infested waters!

somaliland-puntland-and-somalia

I'm not talking about oil and riggers....The last few hijackings have been on private yachts, not commercial tankers. Private individuals do have the choice to not fart around in those waters for leisure.

The private yacht hijackings make the headlines. The vast VAST majority of hijackings were commerical liners!

That's fine. Those workers get paid good money to work in hazardous waters. But once again, my post was not about commercial liners. I said I don't feel sorry for people who fart around in those waters for leisure.

Well, according to the Vatican, I'm also a member of their church

The Lutherans also try to say I'm one of them

What are you, a religious free agent?

One parent was Roman Universal. The other was a Lutheran. Each had me baptized as a child. According to the churches, I'm forever a member of their congregations- a prodigal one, anyway.
The ULC is known as a church of the lost, those who do not know what they believe, but feel the need to believe in something.........anything.......everything.

Actually, it's a church for atheists who want to marry gay interracial couples to piss people off and skip out on taxes.

"Reverend for hire"

Only you would think that makes any sense at all.
Makes as much sense as buying salvation- indulgences, I think it's called. Religion is the best scam anyone ever thought of.

Dude, you've got like 20,000 posts of this long winded dribble in two years. Do you have a life? I mean come on, really. It's laughable

I don't see why it is so difficult to find these mother ships. That seems to be the weak point with the pirates. We do have such things as radio direction finders. It is clear that the pirates are not using cell phones...too far out of range. They are way out of sight from land so they must have some kinda nave gear. One would think that the Navy has radio guys on board that can triangulate the transmissions of these pirates to a mother ship. Take out the mother ships and the pirates are done.

Forum List

Back