USA Government Carried Out CO Theatre Shooting

Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

Someone else taught this guy these skills and funded the acquisition of the equipment.

If you start to look at the really big picture here, the obvious question arises: How does an unemployed medical student afford all the complex weapons gear, bomb-making gear, "flammable" booby trap devices, ammunition, multiple magazines, bullet-proof vest, groin protection, ballistic helmet, SWAT uniform and all the rest of it?

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

He probably started out by being bored and robbed some banks. That's my guess as to how he got "funded". It could be that he just enjoyed the excitement and control of the bank jobs and it all lead up to this. There may be nothing more to it than that.

First off condolences to the victims and their families- no matter what we discuss here today- its an absolute tragedy and you cant forget the human element. Condolences to those have lost and best wishes to those who are in recovery. it was a needless and terrible act.

That being said- having humanity and compassion does not mean you have to stop thinking critically- the tragedy of it doesnt in itself dispel any conspiracy element. I agree there needs to be more facts but Im a little cynical that we will end up hearing it if there is more to this story. Also please at least be aware that there are some very inconsistent factors coming to light- that may not in and of themselves confirm foul play- but at least bear consideration.

- The shooter does not have any criminal record whatsoever. He has one traffic violation.
- The shooter worked at McDonalds prior to enrolling in University so he "likely" did not have access to the necessary funding for this attack unless he access to money outside of those provided by his job. Again I said "likely"- I have no inside source on his financials.
- He was a university student studying neuro sciences.
- The few "character" interviews taken so far have not painted a picture consistent with a terrorist/murderer at all. He was said to be laid back, a sports fan, and fantastic with kids at his job.

Again these facts do not conclusively prove anything but if you simply dismiss this as a "you never see it coming" kind of thing then you are making a choice to completely ignore them and going forward with an incomplete presentation of what happened. I am NOT convinced this was a government plot at this point- but I for one will be watching very carefully what happens in the coming interrogations/interviews. Also "mind control"- is NOT a sci fi term and if you want to call someone crazy for giving merit to it- then again you are choosing to ignore the fact that these practices absolutley do exist. Not saying they were used here- but it is at least within the realm of possibility.

The conspiracy theory presented does skip over a clear substantiation of facts which I think serves to discredit it, but again that doesnt mean the argument can simply be dismissed. Its possible, and on a national'global level the US has already shown it has a suspect history when it comes to false flag operations.

Again- I am not quite on the bandwagon- but attacking people for even considering this side of the argument is unnecessary.

Prayers and wishes to the people in Colorado.

You sound like a very rational person ... and in a sea of 8 year old nitwits with nothing but insulting comments ... pearls before swine is the scenario I'm facing .... but you seem capable of grasping the nuances of this ... which to me aren't so nuanced at all.

1) we have two eyewitness reports ... the first one describing a person in the theatre in the front row seats to the right, receiving a phone call, who proceeds to go to the emergency exit, and opens it .... moments later, the shooter uses this as his point of entry, dressed in full combat gear.

2) we have a second witness that claims that one of the gas grenades came from an area away from the shooter.

3) we have the police reporting "sophisticated" explosive booby traps all over his apartment

4) we have a 24 year old grad student who is one of only 6 specially selected recipients of this NIH grant money, with his course of study is "neuroscience".

5) He sprays the crowd with gunfire for an extended period of time ... one witness claims it went on for 20 minutes or longer. Where were the police? Hiding behind trees outside like they were photographed doing at the Virginia Tech shootings?

6) this psychopathic murderer apparently quietly surrenders to police after going on this shooting rampage ... and even informs the police of the booby trapped apartment.

All of this should at least generate questions for anyone with enough brain cells to perform a handshake. But for those that are really thinking ..... how did this guy get all of this military grade gear, including the gas grenades? Who was the cell phone guy who opened the emergency exit door which provided the shooter easy entrance? Are these doors not alarmed? How did the guy with the cell phone know that opening that emergency exit wouldn't immediately set off an alarm? Who deployed the other gas grenade/s that came from the opposite direction of where the shooter was? How did this kid learn the methods of setting up what police described as "sophisticated" explosive devices in his apartment?

The reality is, the media is ignoring the evidence of accomplices, as testimony from two eyewitnesses have indicated, and continue portraying the event as the actions of a lone gunman nut. This clearly overt attempt to ignore these accomplices is a total fraud at face value.

The whole thing reeks of a staged event, and I really cannot understand how these blatantly obvious red flags can be so easily overlooked.

Last edited:
To enforce the gun control law, somebody from USA government must have carried out the CO theatre shooting which killed 14 people yesterday.

Umm no....

If you go to other discussion forums you will come to know that Obama carried out 9/11 attacks.

No.

Every gun is legal in America.

My turn to say huh?

Ed Spacer, is that you?
Click "PaperWood" for all the information.

Okay, nutbar, I did that.

Here's your website
home26

Wow paper you are really a loon.

Forum List

Back