USA forensic expert- "Cannot determine if those are shoe prints, on Rada's pants"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
It was the murder that put the entire state of Israel on edge.

Ta'ir Rada, a Katzerin child, was brutally stabbed to death in a northern school, for long days the police tried to locate the killer, unsuccessfully.

Roman Zadorov, a school worker, Russian immigrant with no criminal record, was later on arrested. It seemed as a closed case. Zadorov worked at the school at the day of the murder, had no alibi, knew the victim and later on, admit of killing the girl, out of provocation.

However, questions began to be asked as well. DNA tests came back negativ, the hair which Ta'ir pulled out of her assailant were not of Zadorov (as was claimed by prosecution), a teenage girl who were in the restroom booth next to the one in which Rada was killed, claimed to hear the voice of a boy, trying to mimik the sound of a female, when she asked if the toilet booth was taken.

Most dramatic development was discovered in the last few days. The case was closed based on the evidence that those were Zadorov's shoe-print on Rada's pants, which clearly made him seem more guilty. Zadorov was sent in for life.

However, a forensic expert being sent to Israel now say that not only that one cannot possibly determine those were Zadorov's shoe prints on the child's cloths, he doubt those were shoe prints at all.

Israel's high court gave Zadorov the right to appeal, up to November 15th, 2012.

Source: Channel 2

3976114887.jpg

Ta'ir Rada was 12 years old when she died.

Last edited:
As you posted a random reference to someone killed in israel, by an israeli, I thought I would post another, but international, Mazel Tov

How about the French forensic experts now exhuming Ara-fart's body for traces of polonium poisoning??

They have cordoned off the whole shrine of the bastard's tomb

I think they should rename polonium arafatium if they find israel guilty of a justified murder!!

One poison in the name of another which has besmirched the good name of poland for far too long!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back