USA disturbing changes...

I would like to devote this topic to the changes in how the U.S. government operates and the many changes in basic rights, laws, constitution heading in a disturbing direction.

It used to be the government was for the people and watched, elected, controlled by the people....now the people are for the government and watched, controlled by the government...

Just remember NWO, NWO, NWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (New World Order)
They've been successful in dumbing down and controlling most of the population and now that we have the magic of the internet we're starting to see THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG! Big things are coming our way and they won't be good. Think of V for Vendetta but worse.

While I agree that the Government has stuck it's nose in places it does not belong, I also believe you are stretching it quite a bit...........

So you see no problem with the way the laws are changing and being set up?

I see problems, I don't see your problems.

Obama care must be repealed for a start........

But there is no law that allows the Government to lock up an American citizen without charges for an unspecified length of time......

It used to be the government was for the people and watched, elected, controlled by the people....now the people are for the government and watched, controlled by the government...

Evidence in support?

I hate how the law was changed where now anyone can be deemed a suspected terrorist and arrested.

The suspected terrorist that is arrested does NOT have the right to a trial with evidence and can be held forever without due process of the law.

What ‘law’ is that? There no such law authorizing any such thing.
Not to mention the laws making it legal to kill terrorists even if they are American citizens....quite disturbing changes being manipulated and set up...

And again, what ‘law’ authorizes this?

You come off as uninformed, paranoid, and conservative.
It's called the Military Commission's Act, which has basically made the Bill of Rights null and void.

All that is required, is for the President to declare you an "unprivilaged enemy belligerant" and they can pluck you off the street and detain you indefinately.

`(26) WRONGFULLY AIDING THE ENEMY- Any person subject to this chapter who, in breach of an allegiance or duty to the United States, knowingly and intentionally aids an enemy of the United States, or one of the co-belligerents of the enemy, shall be punished as a military commission under this chapter may direct.
There is only one type of person that has an "allegiance to the US" and that is "citizen".

Last edited:
I think you need to read the entire law......... It specifically mentions that this does not apply to US Citizens....... I do so like the truth.......

I would like to devote this topic to the changes in how the U.S. government operates and the many changes in basic rights, laws, constitution heading in a disturbing direction.

i'd say one obvious thing is the "president" being born in kenya.

Don't tell me...none of this was a concern from 2001-2008. NOW it is a crisis...

Well...just a slowly but surely pattern in the direction this country is heading

2001 to 2008? BS, at least officially since 1913, but probably a little before.

Forum List

Back