USA Citizenship Laws-History vs. Obama

where do you get that obama's father was a US national?

additionally, if he was born in kenya, then he is a liar. there simply is no harm in releasing a copy....what is so private about where his mother was born? he talks openly about where his father was born, do you really think somehow his mother is private....makes no sense...'

edit: her information is on the internet, how can you say it is private???? and they can redact out the mother's info....which in light of the below seems silly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham

Last edited:

additionally, if he was born in kenya, then he is a liar. there simply is no harm in releasing a copy....what is so private about where his mother was born? he talks openly about where his father was born, do you really think somehow his mother is private....makes no sense...'

edit: her information is on the internet, how can you say it is private???? and they can redact out the mother's info....which in light of the below seems silly

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no information you can get off of his original that would support him being born anywhere than where it says he was born, honolulu hawaii....the information left is not where his mother was born, that is kansas and everyone knows this, it is the name of her private doctor and the birth weight and inches of obama and things that have NOTHING at all to do with whether he was born in hawaii that is on the original....

what is it about this, that you do not understand?

WHAT ARE YOU FISHING FOR with this information supplied on the original...?

Can you give me an example of why you feel this private information is pertinent to Berg's case of obama being born in Kenya?

Our government court system is not here for you or Berg to prove Obama or any citizen is a liar....find someone or something else to do such.....

Besides we already know he lies, many of his campaign promises, he did an about face on, and I wouldn't call that lying.... if it were one or two items that he was forced to change his mind on and for good reason, that would be one thing, but from what I have seen we could be in the 5-10 range of things he changed his stance and for the most part, sticking by the very policies of Bush, which he campaigned against and promoted as CHANGE....so either he's lied, or he drastically underestimated many different situations....?

There is no information you can get off of his original that would support him being born anywhere than where it says he was born, honolulu hawaii....the information left is not where his mother was born, that is kansas and everyone knows this, it is the name of her private doctor and the birth weight and inches of obama and things that have NOTHING at all to do with whether he was born in hawaii that is on the original....

Can you give me an example of why you feel this private information is pertinent to Berg's case of obama being born in Kenya?

Our government court system is not here for you or Berg to prove Obama or any citizen is a liar....find someone or something else to do such.....

Besides we already know he lies, many of his campaign promises, he did an about face on, and I wouldn't call that lying.... if it were one or two items that he was forced to change his mind on and for good reason, that would be one thing, but from what I have seen we could be in the 5-10 range of things he changed his stance and for the most part, sticking by the very policies of Bush, which he campaigned against and promoted as CHANGE....so either he's lied, or he drastically underestimated many different situations....?

since you made it such a big deal, by putting ding, ding, ding....next to it....i find it passing strange that you would neglect this question, especially as it was my first and i made it seperate from the rest:

care...they want their day in court, so far no one has given it to them....sad if you ask me

Last edited:
So much information, Care, but so few links.

Why are you trying so hard to push this issue, anyway? Regardless of where he was born, he's a terrible President.

So much information, Care, but so few links.

Why are you trying so hard to push this issue, anyway? Regardless of where he was born, he's a terrible President.

us code title 8, chapter 12, subchapter 3, 1401

I know it by heart at this point.....

but here is the link:
US CODE: Title 8,1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

And to answer your question, I spent the time on it because the TRUTH is important, whether he is a bad president or not....and initially, when i began the research, I did not know what I would find to be the truth....

since you made it such a big deal, by putting ding, ding, ding....next to it....i find it passing strange that you would neglect this question, especially as it was my first and i made it seperate from the rest:

care...they want their day in court, so far no one has given it to them....sad if you ask me

I had read his father was a foreign national, INVITED here to the USA on scholarship because of his special talent and intelligence....?

Why is this thread NOT in the "conspiracy section?"

What is so different from what I've posted from this?

I had read his father was a foreign national, INVITED here to the USA on scholarship because of his special talent and intelligence....?

i find absolutely nothing on his father being a US national....provide evidence...i would think since you made such a big deal about it and how it is critical to your case, you would have some evidence....

why do you leave out all the provisions in the laws? especially montana verses kennedy

sounds like to me you are playing an obama with only releasing what you want to , if you are going to state the laws, state them complete please.

I thought that only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States. Is that not true?

ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE Xsited!!!!!

LOL! You responded 3 times so this is obviously a very important issue for you.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. You assumed for a 'minute of two' that Obama was born in Kenya and I'm just trying to find a law that says he's a natural born citizen. You've provided a lot of information, but I can't seem to find in your list of information where Obama would be considered a 'natural born citizen'. I see your 'slam-dunk' quote, but I don't believe that applies in this case.
here is your law!

Birth Abroad to Two U.S. Citizen Parents in Wedlock: A child born abroad to two U.S. citizen parents acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). One of the parents MUST have resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. No specific period of time for such prior residence is required.
Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.
http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_609.html

"A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g)"
Obama's mother was natural born citizen so therefore she lived in the US for ten years before Obama's birth therefore making him a natural born citizen if he was born in Kenya which he wasn't.

Last edited:

doesn't matter if obama's father was national or not!

You have misinterpreted the 52 law. It states that if only one of the parents is an American citizen at time of birth and the birth occurs outside the US that the US citizen parent MUST have spent at least 5 years IN the US After their 14th birthday.

Obama's mother was not 19 at the time he was born. IF he were born in Kenya she did not give him citizenship because of that provision. Do the math.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You have misinterpreted the 52 law. It states that if only one of the parents is an American citizen at time of birth and the birth occurs outside the US that the US citizen parent MUST have spent at least 5 years IN the US After their 14th birthday.

Obama's mother was not 19 at the time he was born. IF he were born in Kenya she did not give him citizenship because of that provision. Do the math.
doesn't really matter since his parents marriage was invalid due to the fact his father never divorced his first wife therefore making him a US Citizen. Obama's mother only had to live in the US one year prior to his birth.

What part of this provision do you fail to understand?

"(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

here lets me MORE specific shall we?

and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

A CITIZEN who spent at LEAST 5 years inside the US after their 14th BIRTHDAY. It does not say NATURALIZED citizen nor natural born citizen, IT JUST SAYS CITIZEN.

Obama's mother was the US citizen. His father was a non citizen. IF he were born in Kenya, his mother would not convey citizenship on him because she was not yet 19 and had not met the criteria of this provision. She could NOT have spent 5 years in the US after her 14th Birthday as she was not yet 19 when he was born.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(c) INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

this is what I am refering to, the other one is for one his mother was married to an alien which she was not legally because he was still married to his first wife.

barry gave up his usa citizenship when he lived in jakarta indonesia,he was legally adopted by his mother's husband, a muslim, lolo soetoro. he never sought to get his usa citizenship back. that's why he is a non citizen!!! he was flying into muslim countries with his indonesian passport when usa citizens could not!! barry hussein is a fraud!!!

barry gave up his usa citizenship when he lived in jakarta indonesia,he was legally adopted by his mother's husband, a muslim, lolo soetoro. he never sought to get his usa citizenship back. that's why he is a non citizen!!! he was flying into muslim countries with his indonesian passport when usa citizens could not!! barry hussein is a fraud!!!

hey idiot since he was actually born in the united states therefore making him a natural born citizen that could not be taken away as a child, no child can have there citizenship taken away even if they are adopted by a non citizen. You can only denouce your citizenship if you are eighteen and only have it taken away due to treason.

Forum List

Back