USA backing Islamic uprising?

What replaces Mubarak in Egypt could end up being much worse for both Egypt & the World. It is also very likely that Mubarak's replacement will be virulently Anti-American. That's something the Press isn't telling anyone. People in the U.S. should not be jumping for joy over this Egyptian uprising. What's coming next in Egypt could be very bad for the U.S.

Last edited:
What replaces Mubarak in Egypt could end up being much worse for both Egypt & the World. It is also very likely that Mubarak's replacement will be virulently Anti-American. That's something the Press isn't telling anyone. People in the U.S. should not be jumping for joy over this Egyptian uprising. What's coming next in Egypt could be very bad for the U.S.

The next guy who runs Egypt will have to be anti America to gain the support of the people.

The next guy who runs Egypt will have to be anti America to gain the support of the people.

Bingo! :clap2::clap2:

Bingo! :clap2::clap2:

Mubarak is going to look like a choir boy compared to the next guy who takes over.

The Muslim Brotherhood seizing control of Egypt

What makes you think that this will happen?

How do you know they won't?
Because the Egyptian army is a far more powerful and respected institution in that country and would prevent any attempt at a takeover. The Ikhwan also aren't that rash; they wouldn't have for survived this long if they had a penchant for attempting sudden, violent coups. They're content with working for "social reform" within the confines of non-Islamic systems of government.

even if they don't have the whole country they could place themselves in the government like Hezbollah in Lebanon or Al Sadr in Iraq.
And? They've always had a presence in the Egyptian government in spite of being officially banned. They simply field candidates as independents. Turkey has had Islamist political parties as well and their current Prime Minister was active in several throughout his political career -- the country remains secular.

Is this really what the Egyptians are rallying for? to remove Mubarak to follow the Brotherhood and go to war with Israel?

No, unfortunately.

Why do you say that? going to war with Israel would accomplish what for Egypt? to have alot of Egyptians dead and have Egypt get clamped down by sanctions like Iraq in the 90s?

I don't like to think in terms of what benefits individual nation states; I'm more interested in what will benefit humanity in general and Muslims in particular.

No, unfortunately.

Why do you say that? going to war with Israel would accomplish what for Egypt? to have alot of Egyptians dead and have Egypt get clamped down by sanctions like Iraq in the 90s?

I don't like to think in terms of what benefits individual nation states; I'm more interested in what will benefit humanity in general and Muslims in particular.

How would Egypt going to war with Israel benefit Muslims?

The dismantlement of the state of Israel will benefit Muslims. But we digress. Notice how the media juxtaposes scenes from a Hizb ut-Tahrir protest (first half) and a larger, non-religious protest (second half) outside the Egyptian embassy in London as if they're part of the same demonstration...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_xtPUyu3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_xtPUyu3k[/ame]

Subtle scaremongering.

The dismantlement of the state of Israel will benefit Muslims. But we digress. Notice how the media juxtaposes scenes from a Hizb ut-Tahrir protest (first half) and a larger, non-religious protest (second half) outside the Egyptian embassy in London as if they're part of the same demonstration...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_xtPUyu3k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_xtPUyu3k[/ame]

Subtle scaremongering.

Egypt cannot defeat Israel by itself, alot of Muslims will have to die to defeat Israel, this is really worth it?

Subtle scaremongering.

Egypt cannot defeat Israel by itself, alot of Muslims will have to die to defeat Israel, this is really worth it?

If its end can't be brought about by other means, yes. But this is not a realistic scenario at this point in time so there's no point in us discussing it.

It's not that the "system is corrupt"; it's that "corruption is the system"

Egypt's government is the business of the Egyptians. We should neither be helping the uprising nor the government to quell it

Egyptian Police Using U.S.-Made Tear Gas Against Demonstrators
Egyptian riot police are firing tear gas canisters bearing the label "Made in U.S.A" against street demonstrations in Cairo, according to protesters who provided ABC News with pictures of the canisters.

The protestors said the tear gas canisters were recovered in Tahrir Square in downtown Cairo on Tuesday.

The label urges anyone who comes in contact with the gas "to seek assistance as soon as possible."

According to the canister labels, the tear gas is produced by Combined Systems International of Jamestown, Pennsylvania.
Egypt Protest: Police Using U.S.-Made Tear Gas Against Demonstrators - ABC News
Jeez, I hope they kept enough back to deal with any Americans who might protest their Govt.

Because the Egyptian army is a far more powerful and respected institution in that country and would prevent any attempt at a takeover. The Ikhwan also aren't that rash; they wouldn't have for survived this long if they had a penchant for attempting sudden, violent coups. They're content with working for "social reform" within the confines of non-Islamic systems of government.

Are there any Islamic systems of government on earth?

I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the Atmosphere :)

Are there any Islamic systems of government on earth?

Currently and with control over the territory they claim? No.

No, unfortunately.

Kalam-shazam,

You stated: "I'm more interested in what will benefit humanity in general and Muslims in particular."

Most everything that would benefit Humanity would be a death blow to Islam. Or, practically anything benefiting Islam would be a Death Blow to the aspirations of Humanity.

As a fucking Muslim, with your ultimate goal as stated in your fucking Qua'ran: "Make the World a Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word....by SWORD, if necessary"......ALL "true Muslims"....following the FIRST DICTUM of the fucking Qua'ran ...... by definition are arseholes. And, enemies of the aspirations of Humanity.

Kalam-shazam, you can use all the Muslim Taqiyah you wish.....and obviously you will.....but, anyone that is educated as to the goals of the fucking Qua'ran know what these atrocious goals are.

And, you.....and the fucking Muslim Brotherhood (and that includes the phoney "Voice of Moderate Muslims", CAIR, which is part of the Muslim Brotherhood) will hopefully fry in pigshit for Eternity .....if there is a God in Heaven.

Subtle scaremongering.

Kalam-Shazam,

Palestine is not a Nation, nor has it ever been a Nation. When was Palestine ever a Nation? Who were the historical rulers of Palestine ? What was the "Nation of Palestine's" monetary currency ? etc.

Palestine was a TERRITORY under Britain's mandate.....and was essentially bestowed to Israel which basically was the Nation that existed there in Biblical times.

The fucking "palestinians" were the human slime of the Arab countries surrounding that area .....at least they were so treated by the Arab Countries that either kicked them out of their countries as human crap.......or housed them in what could be likened to the "better concentrations camps" of Nazi Germany.

The "Palestinian" quest for "their land" is a Mt. Everest of CAMELSHIT !!!

The Palestinians, and the fucking Arabs, or Islamofascist Swine, who are promulgating the idea that Palestinians are for the "TERRITORY" of Palestine are simply mendacious arseholes.

The Palestinians and the fucking Arabs, or Islamofascist Swine have, as their primary motivator, THE HATRED OF JEWS. PERIOD !!!

The proof of that is that when Egypt had Gaza, and Jordan had the West Bank.........Did the "PALESTINIAN PEOPLE" fight tooth and nail against Egypt, and/or Jordan for "their land" ???????

Answer: FUCK NO !!!

[B All this UNENDING "PALESTINIAN", ARAB & ISLAMOFASCIST INSANE HOSTILITY HAS ONE AND ONLY ONE PRIMARY REASON: THESE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE HATE JEWS !!!!![/B]

There is a lot of ignorance amongst the Americans about this fact.

Bottom Line: UNLESS EVERY ISRAELI IS KILLED, THE FUCKING ISLAMOFASCISTS WILL CONTINUE THEIR BIZARRE IRRATIONAL HATRED OF JEWS NO MATTER WHAT CONCESSIONS ISRAEL MAKES .... THIS HAS BEEN TRUE SO FAR......AND IT WILL REMAIN TO BE AN IRREFUTABLE FACT !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back