USA: 3 people killed in a shootout in San Francisco

CONSPIRACY, it must be a Muslim who done it, coz they didn't release the name...... or maybe it was space aliens...
Hey I bring the information I never did say that it was a Muslim it is you who bring that up... it is perhaps just an angry worker

The point I was making wasn't necessarily about you. It was about people who continually say, more or less, what I said every time the name isn't released.
Okay but that's the media that cause this confussion yesterday the shooter him well white (Bernie's supporter) his name was taken up right away

As if the media all work together as one unified body. Blame the media. Yeah, sure, they're private companies doing what they want to do, you can set up your own media and release the names of whoever you like.
Especially they are all leftists at your home and at my home

CONSPIRACY, it must be a Muslim who done it, coz they didn't release the name...... or maybe it was space aliens...
Hey I bring the information I never did say that it was a Muslim it is you who bring that up... it is perhaps just an angry worker

The point I was making wasn't necessarily about you. It was about people who continually say, more or less, what I said every time the name isn't released.
Okay but that's the media that cause this confussion yesterday the shooter him well white (Bernie's supporter) his name was taken up right away

As if the media all work together as one unified body. Blame the media. Yeah, sure, they're private companies doing what they want to do, you can set up your own media and release the names of whoever you like.
Especially they are all leftists at your home and at my home

I don't understand what you want to say.

I mean that the medias is not neutral there are lefties CNN all the American medias the same in France.

I mean that the medias is not neutral there are lefties CNN all the American medias the same in France.

Okay, again I don't understand what you want to say.

Are you trying to say that the media is all left wing? Or that there is media all over the world?

Are you trying to say that the media is all left wing? Or that there is media all over the world?
She just said the media is not neutral and filled with leftists. Do you need that explained too?

She just said the media is not neutral and filled with leftists. Do you need that explained too?
He was likely in the mocking mood if the lefties like mocking and play little mischievous games i could play with them i am very good at that.:thup:

Satire. We are mocking the usual posters here. Of course it's all irrelevant but that has never given the fallacists pause to assess their own ridiculous points.
I do not see the reason to show immediately compassion for the Muslims They are the leaders of the world or what?

It has nothing to do with compassion or with "leaders". Has nothing to do even with Muslims. It's a mockery of the fallacious posters on this site who post stupid shit like that.
Si, Si, Pogo it as Something to do with muslim !

Mais non chère. Ce n'est qu'une blague, c'est tout. On se manque les autres.

Pas toi -- les autres. Ceci au-dessus:

---
est un exemple de leurs bullshit.
Ok Pogo, at a other thread a member was not joking with me about the shooter name in munich! We never got the full name
it is useless
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
your second post in that thread

"Absolutely right, Islamic terrorism they are protected especially in Germany and now they minimize the attacks as if nothing had been happen no information about it on TV or almost not."

so it is perfectly clear what your agenda in that other thread was. and most likely, it is the same in this thread.

I do not see the reason to show immediately compassion for the Muslims They are the leaders of the world or what?

It has nothing to do with compassion or with "leaders". Has nothing to do even with Muslims. It's a mockery of the fallacious posters on this site who post stupid shit like that.

---
Ok Pogo, at a other thread a member was not joking with me about the shooter name in munich! We never got the full name
it is useless

"Absolutely right, Islamic terrorism they are protected especially in Germany and now they minimize the attacks as if nothing had been happen no information about it on TV or almost not."

so it is perfectly clear what your agenda in that other thread was. and most likely, it is the same in this thread.
I hope so, she's right. Islamic violence gets downplayed in the leftist owned press and the people pay for it. It's moral relativism taken to dangerous levels.

---
it is useless

I hope so, she's right. Islamic violence gets downplayed in the leftist owned press and the people pay for it. It's moral relativism taken to dangerous levels.
nigga please. seek help.

---
it is useless

nigga please. seek help.
You have nothing but personal insults.

The Donald Last week

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!

4:43 AM - 4 Jun 2017
You are the Lucky one to be able to wear a gun that what the French peoples need to defend themselves.
I do not own a gun and I live in an urban area... I do not walk scared on this Earth

AkDtpWr.jpg

---
it is useless

nigga please. seek help.
You have nothing but personal insults.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

He was likely in the mocking mood if the lefties like mocking and play little mischievous games i could play with them i am very good at that.:thup:

No, I didn't understand what was written because it didn't make sense.

How is it that I get attacked for asking for clarification?

No, I didn't understand what was written because it didn't make sense.

How is it that I get attacked for asking for clarification?
...because it made sense and your political sensitivities lept into auto-response.

Forum List

Back