Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
USA proposed 2020 budget.

Winners:

DEFENSE DEPARTMENT : Up about 10 percent

HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT : Up 6.8 percent

Losers:

AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT : Down 20.7 percent

DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION : Down 13.5 percent (Cuts to silly stuff like community outreach and after school programs)

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY : Down 5.6 percent (Cutting green energy research)

ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY : Down 31.4 percent (Awesome!)

HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES : Down 16.2 percent

DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT : Down 13.2 percent

STATE DEPARTMENT : Down 28.7 percent.

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION : Down 12.7 percent (Cuts public transportation)

TREASURY DEPARTMENT : Down 4.4 percent

So much winning.

I’m all for cutting government spending, but the War Department needs to be cut drastically.

I’m all for cutting government spending, but the War Department needs to be cut drastically.

Oh I agree. They could cut defense spending simply by getting rid of the dead weight which they have plenty of.

Oh I agree. They could cut defense spending simply by getting rid of the dead weight which they have plenty of.
Oh they need to get rid of more than dead weight. They need to cut to the bone.

No nation in history keeps it’s freedom at home, with a massive military starting foreign wars of aggression repeatedly.

No nation in history keeps it’s freedom at home, with a massive military starting foreign wars of aggression repeatedly.
While I agree with the sentiment the U.S. Seems to think we have to be the police force of the world.
It also seems that too many on the left are excited with the idea of some form of war which they can then hang around Trumps neck.

Wait until you see the real 2020 Budget that the dems put up.
It won't look anything like Trump's recommendations.
This will be Armageddon.

While I agree with the sentiment the U.S. Seems to think we have to be the police force of the world.
It also seems that too many on the left are excited with the idea of some form of war which they can then hang around Trumps neck.
Yes. The left used to be almost universally anti-war. Now, they have flipped.

Their government run media outlets are now all pro-war. In fact, their media outlets fire anyone who is vocally against war. See Phil Donahue, Ed Shultz, Ashleigh Banfield, Jesse Ventura, and so many others.

This will be Armageddon.

OH MY GODDDD. Trump will have to negotiate, that has to fill you with dread considering how he has sucked at that since becoming POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I enjoyed all the cuts and reductions in increases but the war drum continues to beat.

I enjoyed all the cuts and reductions in increases but the war drum continues to beat.
Trump spoke of ending foriegn wars and terminating NATO, during the campaign. That all appears to have disappeared. He does deserve credit for trying to find peace with NK. That would never have been done by HER or nearly any other American politician...aka criminals.

This will be Armageddon.

OH MY GODDDD. Trump will have to negotiate, that has to fill you with dread considering how he has sucked at that since becoming POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually no, Trump does not negotiate. The GOP Senators go to "conference" with the dems and they merge the Budgets into one that Trump either signs or vetoes. Knowing how the GOP Senators never get anything the GOP wants, and that the House will put handcuffs and legirons on Trump so he can't move money around. I'm afraid that we're either going to get a "continuing resolution" or the mother of all shutdowns.

Forum List

Back