US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

NO! Her anthem protests are an "F you" to every American for voted for Trump, to every person in US military, to every military person who has lost limbs in wars, and to every US military person who has sacrificed his/her life for this country.

This lamebrain soccer lessie needs to find another way to protest, and leave the flag and national anthem out of it.
What if I only lost an eye while on duty and it was from a drunken brawl?
Not to worry. We’ll keep an eye out for you.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

If she wants to kneel and look like the fool she is than let her.

She's not the only woman's soccer player out there.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

She is not a real Patriot like Trump is

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

Fucking bitch.

Ya finally got one right

Fucking bitch.

Ya finally got one right
Nobody does Patriotism like Donald J Trump

Hugging a flag more than makes up for him ditching serving his country with fake bone spurs

Fucking bitch.

She forgets to mention that she's protesting Trump because she's a lesbo.

Trump said he wasn't touching same sex marriage. So what does she think she's protesting?

After reading some of the articles posted here, Rapinoe sounds very uninformed and just angry and bitter. President Trump didn't create whatever personal issues she is having. It seems counterproductive to openly hate the country that gave you this opportunity. That being said, she stood (she was required to). Who really cares if she didn't sing. I sure don't.

The total of three people who follow women’s soccer will be deeply affected by this pointless tantrum.

Fucking bitch.

Ahh.... the American spirit of independence and defiance! Go team!

Fucking bitch.

Did she kneel? I haven't seen anything about it. She knelt during a Women's Pro soccer game here in Orlando and I never watched another game. That was when obama was president. if she does it, I'll never watch another game. The article talks about her intentions.

The total of three people who follow women’s soccer will be deeply affected by this pointless tantrum.

They draw more viewers and in person fans than the US Men’s team does.

The 1999 WWC final is still the most viewed soccer broadcast is US tv history.

NO! Her anthem protests are an "F you" to every American for voted for Trump, to every person in US military, to every military person who has lost limbs in wars, and to every US military person who has sacrificed his/her life for this country.

This lamebrain soccer lessie needs to find another way to protest, and leave the flag and national anthem out of it.

How do you equate that to every military person and every veteran? Every military person and veteran doesn't support Trump.

Fucking bitch.

Ya finally got one right
Nobody does Patriotism like Donald J Trump

Hugging a flag more than makes up for him ditching serving his country with fake bone spurs

Only in the eyes of Trump Humpers, because most of them never served either.

After reading some of the articles posted here, Rapinoe sounds very uninformed and just angry and bitter. President Trump didn't create whatever personal issues she is having. It seems counterproductive to openly hate the country that gave you this opportunity. That being said, she stood (she was required to). Who really cares if she didn't sing. I sure don't.

She hates Trump, not her country.

Fucking bitch.

I'd bet she could kick your ass!

Last edited:
I will never get people like this woman. Until a real dose of fate steps in and no I am not wishing that one actually does enter the picture, anything that this woman does isn't going to change the fact that Donald Trump continues to be our nation's leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

She looks like a guy I played Lacrosse with in college. Is she straight?

megan-rapinoe-X159570_TK1_0099.jpg

Does she play for Hillary's team?

Final+Training+Sessions+FIFA+Women+World+Cup+NST_XVpRpdFx.jpg

She hates Trump, not her country.

It's hard for me to tell that when she shIts on the anthem which was written long before Trump was born and something that is supposed to unite Americans, even if for a brief moment. I stood for the anthem during the Obama years. It didn't mean I liked Obama. It meant I am an American. Seems to me she hates her country.

Forum List

Back