US Women Dominate Win World Cup 2-0

It's fairly simple. (a) the USA won a sports event. (b) the OP brought it here inexplicably to "Writer's Corner" instead of Sports; (c) separately from that he looked up some even more obscure political shit about one or some of the players, none of which has ever been linked; and (d) he then tried to make the sports event into some kind of political football.
But...

(a) members of the team refused to represent the USA
(b) members of the team have been nothing but political this whole fucking time
(c) even the fucking coach said that the team would not go to the White House. They are clearly political and one sided.
(d) the team did that long before anyone here did.

I want the US to devolve. I will not have this shit representing me.

image.jpeg

Please make it go away. Why watch an inferior product? This same team was beaten by a boy's 15 and under team last year.

Don't watch it then.

I don't, but it is all over the media and a relevant topic considering the politics Rapinoe brought into the entire tournament. I watch very little sports anymore in general, and certainly wouldn't waste my time with women's events.

Although, I will confess to watching a bit of an LPGA golf tournament recently as there were some real hotties playing, not lesbians.

Last edited:
My feelings aside from the statements of some of the team against the WH, I couldn't help but be happy that the US women won the FIFA World Cup. When Rose Lavelle crushed a shot into the back of the Neatherland's net I felt that this one was in the bag.....and it eventually proved to be so. 2-0 USA

3500.jpg

USA beat Netherlands 2-0 to win Women's World Cup final – live!

How come you take a story that's obviously about sports, plunk it under "Writer's Corner", and then immediately try to twist it into some kind of "Politics"??

Are you SO obsessed with tribal mentality that you can't just simply salute your compatriots for winning a championship? Does literally *EVERYTHING* have to be some message board "points" for Numero Uno? Is that how your tiny mind thrashes about? You have my abject pity.

Congratulations to the team, well done, kudos, yay USA. :rock: And the elements within that want to use this as a division tool, can go sit on a tack.

Good for them ! Now they will be forgotten!

It's fairly simple. (a) the USA won a sports event. (b) the OP brought it here inexplicably to "Writer's Corner" instead of Sports; (c) separately from that he looked up some even more obscure political shit about one or some of the players, none of which has ever been linked; and (d) he then tried to make the sports event into some kind of political football.
But...

(c) even the fucking coach said that the team would not go to the White House. They are clearly political and one sided.

If you could, y'know, go ahead and essplain to the class what the fuck the White House has to do with athletes or winning their championship, that'd be great.

Bonus points if you mention bone spurs.

Chaps your hide when people know they're being used as tools donut.

Please make it go away. Why watch an inferior product? This same team was beaten by a boy's 15 and under team last year.

Don't watch it then.

I don't, but it is all over the media and a relevant topic considering the politics Rapinoe brought into the entire tournament. I watch very little sports anymore in general, and certainly wouldn't waste my time with women's events.

Although, I will confess to watching a bit of an LPGA golf tournament recently as there were some real hotties playing, not lesbians.

Not sure what you have in mind but fun fact: there is no sex in golf.

Fun other fact: That is not however what makes it as interesting as watching paint dry.

"Wouldn't waste my time with women's events" :lmao: :dig:

But...

Funny thing. My eldest girl child living at home WANTED to be excited for them, but I Ben she at 11 years old points out their selfishness. That for the woman's soccar team it never gets as about being Americans representing America so much as it was about bumping that the price tag on the next me commercials coming here soon.

Congrats to the team.
They're fierce.
They're winners.
Some are lesbians and proud. That's great.
All Americans and all football fans should be proud of them.
I know I am.
As far as not wanting to visit the unhinged toxically narcissistic American fascist in the white house, good on them. Their choice.
As far as equal pay, I support their right to fight for that but I'm not yet sold that the level of their following fully justifies that from a pure business POV.
Oh well.

Congrats to the team.
They're fierce.
They're winners.
Some are lesbians and proud. That's great.
All Americans and all football fans should be proud of them.
I know I am.
As far as not wanting to visit the unhinged toxically narcissistic American fascist in the white house, good on them. Their choice.
As far as equal pay, I support their right to fight for that but I'm not yet sold that the level of their following fully justifies that from a pure business POV.
Oh well.
I like the way they got in the worlds face...they proudly and unabashedly showed everyone why we're the greatest nation on earth

2 to 0 is dominating?

Sounds like a boring game to me. Never watched the game other than when my girls played in their youth. BORING

You like instant gratification?
Who doesn't? Having said that I have NO DESIRE to watch adults play kickball while seldom scoring. Soccer rivals Golf for the most boring sport to watch.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Megan Rapinoe and her teammates win the World Cup, and then throw the American flag on the ground.

Noteworthy:
The "winning" goal was scored on a penalty kick.

One one Real goal in - what is it? - 75 minutes? God help the poor bastard who was taking a piss when it was scored.

Death to soccer. At least in the U.S.

Forum List

Back