Us Weekly Landed This Mind-Blowing Exclusive

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
First lady Michelle Obama gave an exclusive interview to celebrity tabloid Us Weekly and spilled five previously unknown facts about herself — and the revelations are startling.
:lol:
1. Michelle thinks voting is a good idea. DOH! This is a novel admission that we haven’t heard from candidates or their wives, ever.:tongue:

2. Sometimes she lets Bo sleep in her bed when Barack is out of town. It’s not what you think: Bo is the name of the first family’s Portuguese water dog.

3. Michelle didn’t just skip a science class here and there — she skipped the entire second grade.:eusa_silenced:

4. The self-proclaimed health freak with the healthy eating “Let’s Move” campaign admitted that she once ate a fried Twinkie in Iowa. The hypocrisy is astounding.

5. Michelle didn’t make any mention of loving her husband, but she did admit that she “loves” sports.:razz:

We’re not quite sure how Us Weekly landed this mind-blowing exclusive, but hats off to them.

Read more: Five shocking truths about Michelle Obama | The Daily Caller

First lady Michelle Obama gave an exclusive interview to celebrity tabloid Us Weekly and spilled five previously unknown facts about herself — and the revelations are startling.
1. Michelle thinks voting is a good idea. DOH! This is a novel admission that we haven’t heard from candidates or their wives, ever.:tongue:

2. Sometimes she lets Bo sleep in her bed when Barack is out of town. It’s not what you think: Bo is the name of the first family’s Portuguese water dog.

3. Michelle didn’t just skip a science class here and there — she skipped the entire second grade.:eusa_silenced:

4. The self-proclaimed health freak with the healthy eating “Let’s Move” campaign admitted that she once ate a fried Twinkie in Iowa. The hypocrisy is astounding.

5. Michelle didn’t make any mention of loving her husband, but she did admit that she “loves” sports.:razz:

We’re not quite sure how Us Weekly landed this mind-blowing exclusive, but hats off to them.

What is wrong with promoting voting? She should be doing so as First Lady.

Are you saying there's something wrong with letting your pet sleep in the same bed as you? Many dog owners would disagree.

If a person skips a grade (like 2nd), it generally means they are more advanced (i.e. "smarter") than people of their age group. Nothing wrong with that, in fact, many people who have skipped grades speak of it with pride.

And...........if a person works out on a regular basis (and she does, you can see it in her arms and face), then you can eat damn near anything you want to. For 8 years, I rode 50-100 miles/day, and ate probably close to 5,000 calories/day. I didn't really care what I was eating much. Why? I needed the energy to be able to keep riding.

And I'm pretty sure that there are some people who love their husbands, but when in an interview about THEM would mention loving sports.

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Are you saying there's something wrong with letting your pet sleep in the same bed as you? Many dog owners would disagree.

If a person skips a grade (like 2nd), it generally means they are more advanced (i.e. "smarter") than people of their age group. Nothing wrong with that, in fact, many people who have skipped grades speak of it with pride.

And...........if a person works out on a regular basis (and she does, you can see it in her arms and face), then you can eat damn near anything you want to. For 8 years, I rode 50-100 miles/day, and ate probably close to 5,000 calories/day. I didn't really care what I was eating much. Why? I needed the energy to be able to keep riding.

And I'm pretty sure that there are some people who love their husbands, but when in an interview about THEM would mention loving sports.

And, as usual, you're completely missing the point. What else would we expect from a fucking "biker" though?!?! Probably dropped out before high school, uh?

6. Beretta is an idiot.

• Banned

And, as usual, you're completely missing the point. What else would we expect from a fucking "biker" though?!?! Probably dropped out before high school, uh?

They don't get it. I posted this to be facetious and look at the spittle drooling down their pusses. They're falling over themselves just to attack while feigning a disinterest.

Next I'm going to have them do stupid pony tricks. I'm going to start with you FrancoAmerican. Dupes and Rubes...the bunch of you lib idiots.

The title itself is sarcastic along with the intro. :clap2:

You can post almost anything against the Messiah and Mooch and they will jump through hoops for you. :lol:

6. Beretta is an idiot.

That's deep there, Paco.

6. Beretta is an idiot.

You're being very kind.

In fairness to (numb nuts) baretta, I think he doesn't know that they will publish what they think will sell their idiotic magazine because their readers, like (numb nuts) baretta want to read mindless crap like this.

Our First Lady is a brilliant and well educate woman but alas, she is treated as though she is as empty headed as, say, Ann Romney.

And, as we've all seen, compared to Ann Romney, her horse is Mensa material.

In fairness to (numb nuts) baretta, I think he doesn't know that they will publish what they think will sell their idiotic magazine because their readers, like (numb nuts) baretta want to read mindless crap like this.

Our First Lady is a brilliant and well educate woman but alas, she is treated as though she is as empty headed as, say, Ann Romney.

And, as we've all seen, compared to Ann Romney, her horse is Mensa material.

No she's a horse's ass and has an ass the size of a horse as well. Thanks for the psycho babble but I understand since you babble most of the time anyway.

Learn to spell idiot. It's beretta not baretta. What are you stuck in 1960s television land?:D

As far as Ann Romney, I'm not here to defend her but you are qualified to clean her horse's stable. A horse's ass cleaning a horse's shit...sounds like a match made in heaven.

Thanks for dropping by. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back