US Weekly apologizes after getting caught using false quotes.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Sooo...US Weekly uses the Onion as a source?
A satirical article circulating on the web that stated Sarah Palin said "if I were President I would deport Christina Aguilera after botching the Nat. Anthem like that".

US Weekly reported the statement as the truth, and even made up the interview with Sean Hannity where she said it.

Problem: The interview never happened, and she never said it.

This is the media you support.

‘Oopsies!’: Us Weekly apologizes to Sarah Palin over using fake quotes « Entertainment

I don't support those rags, and anyone that does must also read the back of their Kraft Mac and Cheese boxes for nutrition advice.

Those mags cater to the lowest common denominator of people that live their lives through others who make movies, tv shows, singers, reality show whores, etc.

No surprise they would put in fake news to sell magazines, it happens all the time.

Sooo...US Weekly uses the Onion as a source?
A satirical article circulating on the web that stated Sarah Palin said "if I were President I would deport Christina Aguilera after botching the Nat. Anthem like that".

US Weekly reported the statement as the truth, and even made up the interview with Sean Hannity where she said it.

Problem: The interview never happened, and she never said it.

This is the media you support.

‘Oopsies!’: Us Weekly apologizes to Sarah Palin over using fake quotes « Entertainment

I found this quote from the comments section amusing:

Nothing a $100 million lawsuit wouldn't take care of..

The Leftwing nutters have an obsession with Sarah Palin.

Forum List

Back