US was never in any danger of being invaded/occupiedin WW2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Germany and Japan simply didnt have the cabability to launch such invasions against 2 wide oceans..

I would have known Germany would be defeated when they couln't cross the English Channel.

Hitler himself said- "On land I am a hero- on sea I am a coward."

What should have happened was: Germany occupies theSoviet Union, lets the allies reclain western europe - Japan goes down to defeat

What actually happenned was Hitler blew the war in Russia...............................

No country has had the capability to invade the US in 150 years.

Logistics are too difficult

Germany and Japan simply didnt have the cabability to launch such invasions against 2 wide oceans..

I would have known Germany would be defeated when they couln't cross the English Channel.

What should have happened was: Germany occupies theSoviet Union, lets the allies reclain western europe - Japan goes down to defeat

What actually happenned was Hitler blew the war in Russia...............................

Attacks on North America during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whats your point?
lightning-flag_1210555i-2-1.jpg

Attacks on North America during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attacks are not invasions

Big difference. In an attack, you hit and run away

An invasion means you have to stay and support your invasion force logistically. Verrry hard to invade the US

oh for Christ sakes.....:rolleyes:

I have to ask...are you incarcerated or something? :eusa_eh:Library hours? Men in white jackets?

I have to ask...are you incarcerated or something? :eusa_eh:Library hours? Men in white jackets?

Do you have any proof that any country was capable of invading and occupying the US during WWII ??

whooooshhhhh.......:eusa_shhh:

exactly, no, none, not a shred....

next up- ginscpy catalogs a field trip to his frontal lobes...

Do you have any proof that any country was capable of invading and occupying the US during WWII ??

whooooshhhhh.......:eusa_shhh:

exactly, no, none, not a shred....

next up- ginscpy catalogs a field trip to his frontal lobes...

ginscpys frontal lobes were removed at birth by a secret governement agency....but don't tell anyone.:eusa_shhh:

The Japs invaded an occupied two of the Aleutian Islands during WW 2. Not a big deal, but the U.S. took the islands back by force about a year later because they didn't like the psychological affect on the U.S. population that our enemies occupied American territory.

The war of 1812? The WH burned?

The Alutians in WW2?
Not technically a state then though I guess.

The sinking of US ships by germans in US waters?

The shelling in CA from a Jap Sub?

The Alutians in WW2?

When was the War of 1812? come on...its easy

What is the difference between attacking and invading?

Major attack on the US homeland in WW2 was by Jap balloon bombs that set a few fires

A family in an Oregon forest died from what was attribute to a Jap bomb. Official US death toll on homeland in WW2 - 5

The Alutians in WW2?

An invasion means occupying territory. The Japanese planted their flag on the two Alaskan islands they invaded and claimed it for themselves.

On soil yes, but quite a few Americans were torpedoed within sight of US shores by German U boats.
Even offshore New Orleans.

We got in the last word on the freaking Brits in the Battle of New Orleans

The Alutians in WW2?

An invasion means occupying territory. The Japanese planted their flag on the two Alaskan islands they invaded and claimed it for themselves.

Could you see Russia from those islands?

Which state did they occupy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back