US warned of security attack but ignored it-

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.

You would think that on the aniversity of 911, security would have been bolstered anyway. Obama drops the ball again, and intrepid Americans die!

Somebody needs to confront Hillary Clinton and ask her if she disarmed the Marine security or she gave them instructions to freaking surrender rather than do their jobs. We are back in the days of peanut man Carter and nobody in the left wing commie media wants to ask the hard questions that might embarrass the administration.

Somebody needs to confront Hillary Clinton and ask her if she disarmed the Marine security or she gave them instructions to freaking surrender rather than do their jobs. We are back in the days of peanut man Carter and nobody in the left wing commie media wants to ask the hard questions that might embarrass the administration.

On steroids...the MEDIA doesn't deserve 1st Amendment...THEY are complicit.

This whole thing has made me sick.. I slept like 3 hours last night. Very unsettling.. and NO LEADERSHIP!!

I was active ( USMC ) during the Beruit disaster. Did you know the Marines had no bullets then? You would think they would learn. What good is a rifle with no bullets? I'm sick too. I hate Islam. Where is the outrage from the so called moderate muslims? I say kill them all and let God sort them out!

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

This is just breaking.. The Appeasement Administration strikes again.. Did they think they could hide this???

Did you also know that Stevens was sodomized and tortured before he was killed and we are supposed to make nice with this pond scum, I think not. Then there is a report that our marines did not have live ammunition. Unbelievable and on 9-11 as well. We have no Commander in Chief, we have a campaigner in Chief.

http://keyboardmilitia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/screen-shot-2012-09-13-at-120100-am.png

I think we need a full investigation into this, we are getting conflicting reports. Obama's Arab spring as turned into Arab hell.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the embassy having Libyan security guards instead of Marines and an embassy in the middle of maniacal radical Islamists who have access to unlimited weaponry with no security features not even bullet proof glass.

Just unreal. Heads have to roll on this.

Forum List

Back