NBA Goes PC Stupid

What do you expect? The league is run by Black inmate wannabees. They want to appeal to their core audience. Easily duped fools.

Last edited:
The NBA left America when they brought Michael Jordan out of retirement.

They're a lost cause. I was raised in Indiana and I don't bother with basketball anymore. It's pile of garbage. Except High School. Even then..... :dunno:

The NFL is a pile of shit under a pile of shit commissioner. The NCAA isn't much better. Professional Teams disguised as amateurs graduating football players that can't even write; or speak the language

We need Soccer to take hold in this Country. It's not nearly as entertaining but it isn't infested with American Leftist scum selling out to minorities so they can hawk shoes.

It is, instead, infested with European leftist scum. A better breed of leftist scum

What difference does it make it to you?

Why do you care in the least

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
hillary-fraud-575x322-1200x630.jpg

They're a lost cause. I was raised in Indiana and I don't bother with basketball anymore. It's pile of garbage. Except High School. Even then..... :dunno:

The NFL is a pile of shit under a pile of shit commissioner. The NCAA isn't much better. Professional Teams disguised as amateurs graduating football players that can't even write; or speak the language

We need Soccer to take hold in this Country. It's not nearly as entertaining but it isn't infested with American Leftist scum selling out to minorities so they can hawk shoes.

It is, instead, infested with European leftist scum. A better breed of leftist scum

Could go down the Rugby Union route:

Plenty of Action

Thugs sport played by gentlemen...

So I guess the NFL and MLB will be next to move away from owner. Of course then any business owner who employs blacks shouldn't use the term either......and on and on.

Is there anything that doesn't cause "racial anxiety"?

In other words, you just prefer that there weren't so many black people making millions.

If the owner of a McDonald's franchise has any black employees, I think the owner should call themselves the Big Burger or sumpin'.

:spinner:

I vote for McCaptian. That when, when the employee talks back the owner can say "Do you know who I am? I'm the McCaptain. As in, me cappin' yo ass. You're fired, get out."

Forum List

Back