US vs EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
no shit. everyone's speechless.

I can't wait to hear another joke. And you guys have nothing to say. WTF?

No joke. You are a retard, at least with what you've posted thus far.

Kathianne said:
No joke. You are a retard, at least with what you've posted thus far.

I thought you were joking. I thought it's like some new wave in american humor- but you're telling me it wastn't a joke? No fucking I way, then why did i laugh?

failed american said:
I thought you were joking. I thought it's like some new wave in american humor- but you're telling me it wastn't a joke? No fucking I way, then why did i laugh?
Because you didn't get it?

failed american said:
chill the fuck out sis. 4 real.
LOL 4 real:

2- Flaming - It's understood and expected that flaming (An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network) will occur when discussing politics and other sensitive issues. I ask once again to have common sense prevail. This is not an invitation to flame someone for no reason because the board tolerates the occassional outburst. Members that are here solely to be disruptive will be removed. Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occassional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not.

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

see rules.

failed american said:
no shit. everyone's speechless.

I can't wait to hear another joke. And you guys have nothing to say. WTF?

Q: Why was the Swede so happy after he finished the jiggsaw puzzle in six months?
A: Because the box said 2 - 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back