US voter rolls . . . 'We See Dead People'

how do you know if they were alive they woudln't vote dem?

Why on earth does it matter if dead people would vote for Democrats? They are dead. They shouldn't be voting.

Thanks, this is most priceless thing I've read in weeks

From her posts supporting states rights and the GOP southern strategy, I think it would be fair to say Avatar would not support black people voting either.

. . . to hide the fact that . . . .

. . . Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . .

LOL . . . to hide what? . . . wasn't it obvious when the link came up ??

LOLOL . . . he challenges the source . . . then quotes Wiki ??? . . . LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL . . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL . . .

. . . to hide the fact that . . . .

. . . Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . .

LOL . . . to hide what? . . . wasn't it obvious when the link came up ??

LOLOL . . . he challenges the source . . . then quotes Wiki ??? . . . LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL . . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL . . .

ahh, you're clueless too?

1) Using tinyurl hides the link B-4 hand. but you knew that B-4 hand, didn't you?

2) Challenging the source is what you are doing? I linked to people who worked with and have challenged the principle accuser who made unfounded accusations based on conclusions drawn from conversations.

the Justice Department arguments that different lawyers disagreed over whether to prosecute the "pefectly plausible" given that "after months of hearings, testimony and investigation, no one has produced any actual evidence that any voters were too scared to cast their ballots."

---

It's amusing that people who attack wikipedia never argue with the content of the information. Maybe your one of those poor school kids who were warned not to use wikipedia for scholarly refs. It is not because wikipedia has bogus content.

Learn to challenge what is posted as you attack wikipedia, if you can. :lol:

Let's just remind the Dems of a small, yet significant fact... According to the 2004 U.S. Census, there were 23 million black Americans eligible to vote. Only 16 million were actually registered, of which 14 million voted.

Therefore, the Democrat claim that 'blacks vote democrat' doesn't look quite as cool as it appears. It appear that quite a significant number don't vote at all.

2008 was the highest turnout election in recent history.

Still, less than half of all registered voters actually voted. Black, white - most people in general don't vote.

Here's the simple fact of the matter:

Nearly 7000 Americans die each day. There's no automatic process to take dead people off the voter rolls. This is not a new thing that Obama's DOJ is doing - this has ALWAYS been this way. I work with voter rolls daily, and they're full of bad addresses, bad phone numbers, dead people, etc. They were just as out of date as they were when Bush was President, or Clinton before him.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just a fact.

Let's just remind the Dems of a small, yet significant fact... According to the 2004 U.S. Census, there were 23 million black Americans eligible to vote. Only 16 million were actually registered, of which 14 million voted.

Therefore, the Democrat claim that 'blacks vote democrat' doesn't look quite as cool as it appears. It appear that quite a significant number don't vote at all.

2008 was the highest turnout election in recent history.

Still, less than half of all registered voters actually voted. Black, white - most people in general don't vote.

less than half of registered voters or eligible voters? For some reason methinks you made an error here. let us see what we can find.

be back

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0781453.html
56.8% registered voters(?)

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1031/young-voters-in-the-2008-election

you'd be in error.

and

If the Voting Eligible Population was 212,720,027 and there were 131,256,905 valid ballots counted (finally tally), then 61.7% of eligible voters voted in the 2008 Election.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percent_of_eligible_voters_voted_in_the_2008_presidential_election

-------------

the numbers get confusing, but 2004 and 2008 saw more interest in voting.

Last edited:
Once again, when Conservative take full control in 2012 we will insist on free and fair elections: no multiple voters, no dead people voting, no Mickey Mouse votes and nobody sending in an absentee ballot with an address of "Sitting on a Park Bench, OH"

Once again, when Conservative take full control in 2012 we will insist on free and fair elections: no multiple voters, no dead people voting, no Mickey Mouse votes and nobody sending in an absentee ballot with an address of "Sitting on a Park Bench, OH"

conservatives usually lose when more people vote.

Misleading statement, albeit true to a degree
Depends on the demographics of the voters
If more blacks vote, yes.
If more young adults vote, yes.

conservatives usually lose when more people vote.

Misleading statement, albeit true to a degree
Depends on the demographics of the voters
If more blacks vote, yes.
If more young adults vote, yes.

you are the one using misleading statemenst because the truth sucks for you. In the past, only surprisingly George W. Bush, was elected with a higher turnout. This is not counting reelections because in those cases there is the incumbency factor. Then there is the case of 1992, another Bush and another exception. :lol:

The degree is the percentage of eligible voters and registered voters who vote. what would be misleading would be to use actual totals without recognition of demographic changes in teh size of the eligible population. .

link . . 'We See Dead People'

• "From top to bottom the Justice Department appears to be rigging voting-law enforcement in favor of interest groups usually seen to favor Democratic candidates"

• “Ponce de Leon wasted his time in Florida looking for the fountain of youth . . . He should have gone to Maryland, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Oregon, or Tennessee . . .”

• “a West Virginia county reported 113% of the voting age population was registered to vote”

• “. . corruptocrat Attorney General Eric Holder . . .”

Your ignorance of dead people voting in American politics is amazing, but I'll give you a break. I'll assume your either an immigrant or a grade school drop out.

Great post Dante! Typical lib response... Instead of talking about the subject rip the messenger. I guess that's how you know you have won the debate with a lib.

link . . 'We See Dead People'

• "From top to bottom the Justice Department appears to be rigging voting-law enforcement in favor of interest groups usually seen to favor Democratic candidates"

• “Ponce de Leon wasted his time in Florida looking for the fountain of youth . . . He should have gone to Maryland, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Oregon, or Tennessee . . .”

• “a West Virginia county reported 113% of the voting age population was registered to vote”

• “. . corruptocrat Attorney General Eric Holder . . .”

Your ignorance of dead people voting in American politics is amazing, but I'll give you a break. I'll assume your either an immigrant or a grade school drop out.

Great post Dante! Typical lib response... Instead of talking about the subject rip the messenger. I guess that's how you know you have won the debate with a lib.

LOL Hey democrats even sent stimulus checks to the dead. They needed to bribe them for the 2010 elections.

auto-dope, do you know how many companies and agencies send a check out to the dead?

geesh, ever hear of data bases? they are not always correct.

no one really sends a check to anyone who is dead. it's an error.

get a life

Forum List

Back