US voter rolls . . . 'We See Dead People'

Lucchese

Rookie
Sep 25, 2010
Mexifornia
link . . 'We See Dead People'

• "From top to bottom the Justice Department appears to be rigging voting-law enforcement in favor of interest groups usually seen to favor Democratic candidates"

• “Ponce de Leon wasted his time in Florida looking for the fountain of youth . . . He should have gone to Maryland, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Oregon, or Tennessee . . .”

• “a West Virginia county reported 113% of the voting age population was registered to vote”

• “. . corruptocrat Attorney General Eric Holder . . .”

The non-living are the most dependable Dem voter bloc

Voter fraud will be the only thing keeping Dem loses under triple digits in 2010

I blame Bush and Delay for this and they knew what was happening and they could have ended the Democrat Party by insisting on a National Voting Act.

I don't believe for a second that blacks support the Dem party in anywhere near the numbers they claim, I think Voter fraud accounts for fully half of that number.

I blame Bush and Delay for this and they knew what was happening and they could have ended the Democrat Party by insisting on a National Voting Act.

I don't believe for a second that blacks support the Dem party in anywhere near the numbers they claim, I think Voter fraud accounts for fully half of that number.

I look to you when I want to know what black people think Frank. thanks:clap2:

Who speaks for the non-living? Democrat Party giving a voice to the voiceless since Tammany Hall

I'd be really interested to see whether the MSM pick this up and get a less partisan take - other than Michelle Malkin's site.

On the bright side, she does seem to have an excellent source for the accusation.

Let's just remind the Dems of a small, yet significant fact... According to the 2004 U.S. Census, there were 23 million black Americans eligible to vote. Only 16 million were actually registered, of which 14 million voted.

Therefore, the Democrat claim that 'blacks vote democrat' doesn't look quite as cool as it appears. It appear that quite a significant number don't vote at all.

The non-living are the most dependable Dem voter bloc

Voter fraud will be the only thing keeping Dem loses under triple digits in 2010

Which is why they're trying really hard to make it legal for illegal aliens to VOTE.

Have you ever heard of anything so insane? But that's the way they're moving. I think they'll get them to vote even if it isn't legal...

• "From top to bottom the Justice Department appears to be rigging voting-law enforcement in favor of interest groups usually seen to favor Democratic candidates"

• “Ponce de Leon wasted his time in Florida looking for the fountain of youth . . . He should have gone to Maryland, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Oregon, or Tennessee . . .”

• “a West Virginia county reported 113% of the voting age population was registered to vote”

Your ignorance of dead people voting in American politics is amazing, but I'll give you a break. I'll assume your either an immigrant or a grade school drop out.

I'd be really interested to see whether the MSM pick this up and get a less partisan take - other than Michelle Malkin's site.

On the bright side, she does seem to have an excellent source for the accusation.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tiny url to hide the fact that this bullshit is a Michelle Douche Malkin Hysteria Piece? :lol:

Adam's allegations of racial bias in the Justice Department have been described as "fantasies" by vice chairwoman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Abigail Thernstrom. [7] Thernstrom found the Justice Department arguments that different lawyers disagreed over whether to prosecute the "pefectly plausible" given that "after months of hearings, testimony and investigation, no one has produced any actual evidence that any voters were too scared to cast their ballots." [8]

J. Christian Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pajamas Media Doing the DOJ’s Job for Them: Demanding Valid Voter Rolls Before November

Michelle Malkin Voter rolls: We see dead people. Does the DOJ?

iseestupidpeople0.png

lucchesedunce.png

Forum List

Back