US Vetarans Benefits...

Hey, JB, I can't believe that you said that. It must be easy from the safety of your computer terminal. Those guys are dying so you can post on this board and that is the best you can do. I am sure that somebody's proud of you I just don't now who.
:cuckoo:

Noone's dying so I can post on this board. Nobody's fighting any war against anyone attempting to shut down my access to this board.

Unless they've declared a war on the FCC, but then you'd call them terrorists.

Fucking retard.

Stamp our feet and demand benefits? Benefits are what we are promised for serving our country, shitbird.

And benefits are what the union workers were promised for their own labours.

Good to hear your support the unions in Wi, Georgia, and elsewhere facing cuts to pensions and other benefits.

commie :cool:

I never mention unions in Wisconsin, Georgia, or elsewhere. I did, however, mention the benefits of our U.S. servicemembers who are dying daily to protect your freedoms that enable you to post your bullshit and call me a commie. I am about as commie as Ron Reagan was dipshit. Get a life. And show some respect for those who serve.

Here's another "entitlement" military people are offered -

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

I assume fuck-shit Liberals would like to cut those too?

I'd like to cut your fucking welfare checks and food stamps assholes - give the $$$ to those in uniform who deserve it vs. you leeches of society.

here's one you hate , I got jump pay combat pay the in helicopters flight pay and now your taxes are giving me free health care , the the only care I'll except is psych .
you just slammed vets and now back peddling . you now blame liberals for your statement ?
now I don't believe there's a vet on this board but me . we'd never say that , I guess all the vets suicide is just weakness ?

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

I'd like to cut your fucking welfare checks and food stamps assholes - give the $$$ to those in uniform who deserve it vs. you leeches of society.

Sea Pay? Do they pay passengers on those Carnival Cruises?

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

here's one you hate , I got jump pay combat pay the in helicopters flight pay and now your taxes are giving me free health care , the the only care I'll except is psych .
you just slammed vets and now back peddling . you now blame liberals for your statement ?
now I don't believe there's a vet on this board but me . we'd never say that , I guess all the vets suicide is just weakness ?

Are you drunk already? Why don't you go all the way back to the start of this thread and see who's bashing vets. Are you dense in real life as well, or do you just play a blathering idiot on message boards?

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

Sea Pay? Do they pay passengers on those Carnival Cruises?

It wasn't much, trust me...

The benefits are not that good considering what they are asked to do. All you have to do is be willing to die.

If you think you had to jump thru hoops when you were in uniform, wait until you "try" to get those "benefits". Some times you just don't need the headaches, heartaches, urge to kill the paper pushers, .... It is "easier" and "healthier" to do without most (probably congressional intention).

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

Oh, and I retired from the service, asshole - so your tax dollars are doing the same for me.

Idiot.

The benefits are not that good considering what they are asked to do. All you have to do is be willing to die.

If you think you had to jump thru hoops when you were in uniform, wait until you "try" to get those "benefits". Some times you just don't need the headaches, heartaches, urge to kill the paper pushers, .... It is "easier" and "healthier" to do without most (probably congressional intention).

Nah - it's not too bad. Once you get your retired military ID card - everything's pretty much automatic. Show it to get into the commissary and exchange, show it at the Doc's office who takes Tricare.

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

Are you drunk already? Why don't you go all the way back to the start of this thread and see who's bashing vets. Are you dense in real life as well, or do you just play a blathering idiot on message boards?

Sinister59 must have just took his daily crystal meth shower, he is by far the dumbest poster on this board and thats definently saying something.

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

you posted that crap , and you can't except responsibility for your own post ? and I'm not the only one that read it that way

Sinister59 must have just took his daily crystal meth shower, he is by far the dumbest poster on this board and thats definently saying something.

and you post you couldn't believe your shower buddy post that so how's the crack this morning ?
you misspelled definitely . get some schooling boy

Nah - it's not too bad. Once you get your retired military ID card - everything's pretty much automatic. Show it to get into the commissary and exchange, show it at the Doc's office who takes Tricare.

wow
after you posted that disabled vet should get a job and stop sucking government money , you are on the dole ?

and you post you couldn't believe your shower buddy post that so how's the crack this morning ?

You have made 1 billion spelling mistakes on this board, so you are one to talk.

wow
after you posted that disabled vet should get a job and stop sucking government money , you are on the dole ?

Where did I ever say that? You're either high on crack, drunk, or just plain stupid. Maybe all three? :cuckoo:

wow

Where did I ever say that? You're either high on crack, drunk, or just plain stupid. Maybe all three? :cuckoo:

She is also a retard.

You have made 1 billion spelling mistakes on this board, so you are one to talk.

He's said he's on 100% psych disability. Mistakes are gonna happen. Hopefully he doesn't operate heavy machinery

He's said he's on 100% psych disability. Mistakes are gonna happen. Hopefully he doesn't operate heavy machinery

100% pysch disability? wow this all makes sense now, I wish he didn't operate a keyboard either.

Forum List

Back