US ventures into bloody Africa conflict

Then who lied when Colin Powell went to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's? Where does that buck stop?
Ahhh. So you oppose Bush's military intervention in Iraq, which no investigation has ever proven was based on lies, but support Obama's military intervention in Africa, which is not based on lies.

So it looks like you support one but not the other due to ideology.

Big surprise.

Which part of this statement did your apparently inadequate education prevent you from understanding?

Since I wholeheartedly oppose this intervention,
My apologies.

Now, about Bush's alleged lies. You do know that despite several Congressional investigations, that charge has been unable to stick, right?

Then who lied when Colin Powell went to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's? Where does that buck stop?

They were not fake pictures you fucking moron. Further as we have reminded you OVER and OVER, if Bush lied that means the ENTIRE Clinton Administration lied for 6 years. It means that somehow Bush convinced a whole host of foreign Governments to lie. It means Bush convinced the UN to lie. It means Bush convinced Saddam Hussein to lie as well.

How could pictures of something non-existent be real?

Bush is ONE, btw, who decided to get 4000+ Americans KILLED for the lie, no matter who else told it.

That's where the buck stops.
Congressional Democrats could have told him "no". They could have stopped the funding any time.

But they're perfectly innocent.

That about cover it?

I'm not seeing your position on this Africa thing in that post. Is it in code?
What is it with you leftists always feeling you're entitled to stuff?

If you don't have the courage to state your OWN position on an issue, but prefer to simply troll about it,

I think people should be occasionally reminded of that.
Just to stop your whining:

I oppose this intervention. Not because Obama ordered it, but because I don't think it'll do any good.

They were not fake pictures you fucking moron. Further as we have reminded you OVER and OVER, if Bush lied that means the ENTIRE Clinton Administration lied for 6 years. It means that somehow Bush convinced a whole host of foreign Governments to lie. It means Bush convinced the UN to lie. It means Bush convinced Saddam Hussein to lie as well.

How could pictures of something non-existent be real?

Bush is ONE, btw, who decided to get 4000+ Americans KILLED for the lie, no matter who else told it.

That's where the buck stops.
Nonexistent or disassembled? Who are you kidding?

Obama getting the US into yet another war.

No worries, though -- his acolytes will never criticize him.

Just think, Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize based on the breathless anticipation of world peace instigated by his kowtowing, boot-licking, cock-sucking directed at some of the despicable leaders of the world.

Attachments

• $obama-bow 2.jpg
    $obama-bow 2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 74
  • $obama-bow.jpg
    $obama-bow.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 60
  • $4957270427_bho_61526996000-61527132211_xlarge.jpg
    $4957270427_bho_61526996000-61527132211_xlarge.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 47

Just think, Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize based on the breathless anticipation of world peace instigated by his kowtowing, boot-licking, cock-sucking directed at some of the despicable leaders of the world.
Obama invading other nations IS peaceful. Because:

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

"It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself--anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face...; was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime..."
- George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 5 http://classiclit.about.com/od/nineteeneightyfour/a/aa_1984quotes.htm

Dave.... Dave..... Report to the Principal's Office.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

"It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself--anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face...; was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime..."
- George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 5 '1984' Quotes

Dave.... Dave..... Report to the Principal's Office.
I am a Democrat because I fervently believe in tolerance. Tolerance is critical in our diverse society, and if you have a problem with that, mister, then I will inform the authorities and I bet that after a few hours in their "special room" you too will agree that tolerance is critical.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

All good points, and I will add:
Lies are Truth

What is it with you leftists always feeling you're entitled to stuff?

If you don't have the courage to state your OWN position on an issue, but prefer to simply troll about it,

I think people should be occasionally reminded of that.
Just to stop your whining:

I oppose this intervention. Not because Obama ordered it, but because I don't think it'll do any good.

See, who needs waterboarding...

Forum List

Back