US ventures into bloody Africa conflict

Read up!!! That's just propaganda that even Rush has backed off from. The action was approved UNANIMOUSLY by the House and Senate! Doesn't sound like some sort of unilateral Obama action, now does it?!?! :cool:

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama lied us into war.

Now, now, before you get your frilly panties in a wad, Obama lied just as much as Bush lied to get us into Iraq.

None.

Predictably, you will screech "Nuh-UH!!"

Since I wholeheartedly oppose this intervention,

why don't you tell us what your actual position is on the issue.

Do you support the president's action, the same way you supported Bush in Iraq? On the grounds of saving all those poor innocent souls being murdered?

The thing of it is that Bush never lied about Iraq. It's a myth created by the same people who bought a $10,000 ad in the NY Times designed to influence the morale of the Troops by calling the US commander "betray-us". Bill Clinton said Iraq was developing WMD's but the reason we sent Troops was to enforce about 100 UN sanctions. Democrats signed on to it and then they sat back and pretended they were bystanders and the ignorant media taught ignorant left wingers that it was all Bush's fault. Harry Truman never even had permission form Congress for Korea and we lost 40,000 in three years and stupid lefties gave Truman a tickertape parade. LBJ never received permission from congress when he faked the Gulf of Tonkin crisis and the ignorant left has been taught by the ignorant media that it sas all Nixon's fault.

It is TIME we aid African nations. Good for Obama and the Congress.

However pretending that with 100 Green Beret on the ground in some of the most violent areas is not going to lead to dead US service men and a possible escalation is foolish indeed.

Read up!!! That's just propaganda that even Rush has backed off from. The action was approved UNANIMOUSLY by the House and Senate! Doesn't sound like some sort of unilateral Obama action, now does it?!?! :cool:

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama lied us into war.

Now, now, before you get your frilly panties in a wad, Obama lied just as much as Bush lied to get us into Iraq.

None.

Do you support the president's action, the same way you supported Bush in Iraq? On the grounds of saving all those poor innocent souls being murdered?
Then you agree that Bush did not lie about the reasons for invading Iraq?

Obama lied us into war.

None.

I'm not seeing your position on this Africa thing in that post. Is it in code?

Last edited:
Obama lied us into war.

None.

The thing of it is that Bush never lied about Iraq. .

Then who lied when Colin Powell went to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's? Where does that buck stop?

Then who lied when Colin Powell went to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's? Where does that buck stop?

They were not fake pictures you fucking moron. Further as we have reminded you OVER and OVER, if Bush lied that means the ENTIRE Clinton Administration lied for 6 years. It means that somehow Bush convinced a whole host of foreign Governments to lie. It means Bush convinced the UN to lie. It means Bush convinced Saddam Hussein to lie as well.

I've got things mixed up?!?! We're talking Uganda and you switched to Nigeria. This is about murderers, NOT religion. If one group of murderers is so bad, why would you give another group a pass? I never said what happened in Nigeria isn't bad, it's just OFF-TOPIC.

All right, have it your way. We'll go into Uganda because Christians are fighting back but won't go into Nigeria because the Christians are dying just like they are supposed to.

When's the last time we targeted non-Muslims with a drone attack?

When was the last time a non muslim extremist attacked us?

What is it with you leftists always feeling you're entitled to stuff?

Ahhh. So you oppose Bush's military intervention in Iraq, which no investigation has ever proven was based on lies, but support Obama's military intervention in Africa, which is not based on lies.

So it looks like you support one but not the other due to ideology.

Big surprise.

It is TIME we aid African nations. Good for Obama and the Congress.

However pretending that with 100 Green Beret on the ground in some of the most violent areas is not going to lead to dead US service men and a possible escalation is foolish indeed.

How would military intervention in Africa help? To prevail in a military intervention there has to be loss of life and destruction of infrastructure. They have no infrastructure to speak of and when life means so little to you that you don't even bother to protect yourself from AIDS, I don't see how the US could possibly help the situation by going in with our military. But we would, as with most military interventions in the last 50 years or so, hurt ourselves considerably.

Ahhh. So you oppose Bush's military intervention in Iraq, which no investigation has ever proven was based on lies, but support Obama's military intervention in Africa, which is not based on lies.

So it looks like you support one but not the other due to ideology.

Big surprise.

Which part of this statement did your apparently inadequate education prevent you from understanding?

They were not fake pictures you fucking moron. Further as we have reminded you OVER and OVER, if Bush lied that means the ENTIRE Clinton Administration lied for 6 years. It means that somehow Bush convinced a whole host of foreign Governments to lie. It means Bush convinced the UN to lie. It means Bush convinced Saddam Hussein to lie as well.

How could pictures of something non-existent be real?

Bush is ONE, btw, who decided to get 4000+ Americans KILLED for the lie, no matter who else told it.

That's where the buck stops.

What is it with you leftists always feeling you're entitled to stuff?

If you don't have the courage to state your OWN position on an issue, but prefer to simply troll about it,

I think people should be occasionally reminded of that.

How could pictures of something non-existent be real?

Bush is ONE, btw, who decided to get 4000+ Americans KILLED for the lie, no matter who else told it.

That's where the buck stops.

Well, Obama's 100 is a good start!

All right, have it your way. We'll go into Uganda because Christians are fighting back but won't go into Nigeria because the Christians are dying just like they are supposed to.

When's the last time we targeted non-Muslims with a drone attack?

When was the last time a non muslim extremist attacked us?

We already know you're too stupid to grasp a simple point. No need to run up the score.

What war? What lie? When we really have boots on the ground, instead of merely providing background support, we'll talk. :cuckoo:
Obama sending troops to central Africa to aid fight against rebels – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Let's talk.

First you need to read, don't you? You call 100 advisors, going to war? :cuckoo:

When we really have boots on the ground

That's 200 boots or feet Sparky. What a Dick. They don't count, huh. ;)

Forum List

Back