US urges China to influence N. Korea to reduce tensions

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
US urges China to influence N. Korea to reduce tensions

The United States Wednesday urged China to persuade North Korea to refrain from provoking South Korea and abide by its denuclearization commitment, Yonhap News Agency reported.

Denouncing a regular routine naval shooting drill near the Yeong-peon island, North Korea unleashed a violent provocation: a barrage of 180 artillery shells.

North Korea's mindless and merciless attack resulted in devastating consequences: 2 soldiers and 2 civilians killed, 20 injured, 20 houses burned down, and electricity and communication equipments partially destroyed.
North Korea concentrated its attack on military facilities and a civilian village.
We can therefore safely assume that this attack was planned and intentional. An indiscriminate attack on civilians... this is obviously a violent military provocation.
However, China is siding with North Korea, again.
Instead of criticizing North Korea's hereditary succession of power and their ruthless actions to maintain the system, China is on North Korea's side. It's truly beyond my comprehension.
Even now, North Korea is threatening South Korea. Actions like this not only threatens the peace of the Korean peninsula but also the peace of the entire world.

UN Security Council and the international community including China and Russia must condemn North Korea and make North Korea take responsibility for its actions so that North Korea can never commit violent provocations again.

You know, the same technology that builds Kia's would be able to build really effective cruise missiles. And I am willing to bet those missiles are in place and targeted already. The joker is the nukes that North Korea has. And just how insane the present leadership is.

You know, the same technology that builds Kia's would be able to build really effective cruise missiles. And I am willing to bet those missiles are in place and targeted already. The joker is the nukes that North Korea has. And just how insane the present leadership is.

Forum List

Back