US, UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey accused of state sponsorship of terrorism

Canada and Poland (and others) are part of NATO,

Russia? the only reason they're not as bad as the US is because they're broke.

Plus, most terrorist arsenals are from Russia.

And most rogue states are supported by Russia.

They murder with radioactive material, spy... and are generally just not very nice people internationally.

NKorea murders and captures SKoreans all the time, but mostly they terrorize their own people by starving them into submission, among others nasty things.

Yes, they are part of NATO, but they do not SPONSOR terrorists.

Who is "broke"? Russia or US?

Do not mix up "state arms trade" with "arming terrorists". Russia does NOT sell arms to terrorist organisations.

"Rogue" in whose definition? In US definition? Well, to most of the world US is a "rogue state".

Again, according to US and UK MEDIA that quoted BEREZOVSKY. There was no trial, there was no evidence to support that twaddle, but MEDIA said so and propaganda consumers readily swallowed tripe.

And US, UK, France, Germany and just about any other "civilised" pretentious state "murders and discriminates" against its own citizens. Then again, what nation does WITHIN its own borders is NONE of ANYONE's BUSINESS!!!!!

I believe that HAJJ will become a huge "weapon" in the sectarian strife in the "muslim world"

But that's the point: IT CAN NOT BE a "weapon" in any games, including political!

What House of Saudi did is UNTHINKABLE!

you are being very naive about islam Muslim girls put bombs on their asses and blow up mosques-----THEORETICALLY that is also "UNTHINKABLE" In 1971----west pakistani "koranic scholars" fartwahed an edict of TAKFIR upon the east pakistani muslims----making their girls eligible for rape-------what that "THINKABLE"? Islamic law is very logical always CLING TO THE LOGIC

All this means that the world should help and support the Sunni because they're always found to be politically and logically logic, fair and just, since the Arabic April shows clearly that they always strive for a better freedom, independence and democracy, but the same world cannot help them just because they are Muslims. It means that Islam and Muslims continue growing up while the rest of the world stays overwhelmed and paralyzed.

All this means that the world should help and support the Sunni because they're always found to be politically and logically logic, fair and just, since the Arabic April shows clearly that they always strive for a better freedom, independence and democracy, but the same world cannot help them just because they are Muslims. It means that Islam and Muslims continue growing up while the rest of the world stays overwhelmed and paralyzed.

A valid POV and I will provide another:
The West is powerless to bring real change to the hearts and minds of Mideast Muslims regardless of the type (Sunni or Shiite) of Muslim.
When we get involved you claim we are "meddling" and when we hang back you claim we are "overwhelmed and paralyzed."
The best case scenario is that cooler, more moderate heads within the Arab/Muslim World will prevail over their more radicalized Islamists which could set the stage for reconcilliation with the West.
That is, if you are interested in reconcilliation.

The West is powerless to bring real change to the hearts and minds of Mideast Muslims regardless of the type (Sunni or Shiite) of Muslim.
When we get involved you claim we are "meddling" and when we hang back you claim we are "overwhelmed and paralyzed."
The best case scenario is that cooler, more moderate heads within the Arab/Muslim World will prevail over their more radicalized Islamists which could set the stage for reconcilliation with the West.

I agree

The best case scenario is that cooler, more moderate heads within the Arab/Muslim World will prevail over the more radicalized Islamists which could set the stage for reconcilliation with the West.

I agree

Woo. Looks like we just solved the world's problems. Nice work. Have a good night.

The US has made a grave error over and over by allying with islamic factions when they seemed to be fighting a "common enemy" We did it with the taliban----who are ---essentially so AL QUEIDA like----that they might as well be Al queida.
When the Iraqi sunnis (led by sunni saddam) decided to murder both Iraqi shiites and Iranian shiites------it seemed to Washington DC that SADDAM was on "our side" The problem is ----no one asked me. The US should never try to ally with any islamic "sect"--------even our actions in Bosnia are biting us in the ass. The answer to conflicts involving muslims is STAY OUT OF IT------and never play one side against the other-------it bites back. Naturally there is a temptation to MAKE FRIENDS with the kurds ------they seem to be victims------but---that could come back at us just as did the taliban and the sunnis of Iraq. As to saudi arabia (al queida type people---sorta except there is a faction of al queida what would love to COUP saudi arabia) and the other sunni strongholds mentioned-------of course they oppose Assad---he is shiite like and allied with SHIITE IRAQ Shiite Iran has designs on Saudi arabia too. At the basis of all of this sectarian crap is the same old "WHO WILL RULE THE CALIPHATE" sickness----------in order to understand what muslims do------NEVER FORGET THE CALIPHATE------a sickness that should make it to the DSM IV

All this means that the world should help and support the Sunni because they're always ...

The "world"?! Can we have the NAMES of this "WORLD", please? Would it be "US and its vassals" per chance?

When are you going to realise that the WORLD is much, MUCH bigger then US and its poodles?!

As for your "world", its high time it wound its neck down.

for the record------long ago because of the hatred expressed by some sunnis towards SHIITES ------I ----uhm----felt a kind of desire to be supportive of shiites I saw them as "VICTIMS" of hatred well----actually-----over the years-------I have come to the conclusion that -----the fight between sunnis and shiites is--------THEIR PROBLEM -----when it comes to the SHARIAH FILTH they both seem to like it Keep in mind-----I knew Iranians long before the KHOMEINI piece of garbage took over. I knew Iranians when Iranians were "normal" The first Iranian muslim I knew well showed me a picture of his family--- they all looked like normals except one of his many brothers-----who was dressed up weird and was sitting on the ground holding beads-------I asked "what's with him"? He said----"oh he's nuts------a fanatic" -----that was around 1970

New Topics

Forum List

Back