US Troops Want To Stay

by 2 tenths of a percentage point with an inherent margin of error. i.e. virtual tie.

and what say you about those ten points that democrats are trusted more on that republicans?

You keep going with that poll MM

Watch the numbers as the voters see what Dems have in store for them

you didn't answer the question about the ten points brought out in the rasmussen poll. when will discuss those points?

you didn't answer the question about the ten points brought out in the rasmussen poll. when will discuss those points?

As I said - one poll does not a trend make

I hope the Dems continue to talk about their agenda of surrender, higher taxes, government run health care

and watch those numbers sink even further

As I said - one poll does not a trend make

I hope the Dems continue to talk about their agenda of surrender, higher taxes, government run health care

and watch those numbers sink even further

we are not talking about trends. I am asking you to discuss what you think the meanings of those ratings on those ten key points have to say?

we are not talking about trends. I am asking you to discuss what you think the meanings of those ratings on those ten key points have to say?

You ONLY want to talk about one poll - and one stat - that goes your way; and you want to believe that is a trend

It is not

Meanwhile you have your Presidential candidates going way to the left - enjoy the trip south in the poll MM

You ONLY want to talk about one poll - and one stat - that goes your way; and you want to believe that is a trend

It is not

Meanwhile you have your Presidential candidates going way to the left - enjoy the trip south in the poll MM

and so....on yet another thread....maineman grows weary and exasperated from punching the tarbaby.... the tarbaby will never engage in conversation no matter how much you punch him.... you only get sticky with tar.... maineman shakes his head... sadly... and walks away.

minutes later....alone on a stage in an empty auditorium, the tarbaby raises his stick arms and loudly declares "victory" for no one to hear.

and so it goes.....

and so....on yet another thread....maineman grows weary and exasperated from punching the tarbaby.... the tarbaby will never engage in conversation no matter how much you punch him.... you only get sticky with tar.... maineman shakes his head... sadly... and walks away.

minutes later....alone on a stage in an empty auditorium, the tarbaby raises his stick arms and loudly declares "victory" for no one to hear.

and so it goes.....

No, once again MM can't counter the facts about his beloved Dem party

and so it goes.....

San Fran Nan must have seen the latest poll numbers MM

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 114

Forum List

Back