US troops increasingly fear that a major war with Russia or China is just around the corner

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US troops increasingly fear that a major war with Russia or China is just around the corner

• The number of active-duty troops in the US who believe that a major war is just over the horizon has spiked 41 percent in the last year, according to a poll conducted by Military Times.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we know who will get blamed if something happens. Because that's what cowardly politicians and their sheep do kind like Obama's training blame Bush.

Sorry they are worried about it but I doubt it comes to pass.

No one but a fool would want a war and the leaders of these three countries are far from being fools.

• Banned

No one but a fool would want a war and the leaders of these three countries are far from being fools.

The video of Putin stating this though omg he's like real non chalaunt about it.

China on the other hand those mother fkrs are crazy they kill their own ppl with no problems.

The video of Putin stating this though omg he's like real non chalaunt about it.

China on the other hand those mother fkrs are crazy they kill their own ppl with no problems.

war with Russian and Iranian proxies

I told folks that if Trump were to win the 2016 POTUS election the US would end up in WWIII.

I believed that then BUT now I actually believe it even more than I did then.

We elected a mad man to drive the train. Diplomacy means nothing now.

Use your time wisely folks; you may not have much left.

I told folks that if Trump were to win the 2016 POTUS election the US would end up in WWIII.

I believed that then BUT now I actually believe it even more than I did then.

We elected a mad man to drive the train. Diplomacy means nothing now.

Use your time wisely folks; you may not have much left.

LMAO You sir, are a riot.

Forum List

Back