US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

Interesting that when people did ANYTHING in America to protest the Shrub's bogus war in Iraq, they were deemed as fanatical idealogues who cared nothing that their actions (allegedly) put the troops lives in danger and gave comfort to the enemy.

Yet on these thread, we see jack leg preacher Jones getting all types of defense and support from the very same pro-Shrub morons.

Willfully ignorant neocon parrots.

What are you babbling about? Are you drinking again, or naturally incoherent? Grow up.

Either you're stupid, a liar, ignorant, were asleep during the last 10 years or all of the preceding.

You're comparing exposure of WAR CRIMES to in 2 cases.....the locals already new about it, so our troops were in danger by actions perceived to be sanctioned by our gov't. Exposing and correcting these crimes shows that America is NOT about the assholes in the situations you described.

Wiki-leaks was the actions of essentially 2 men.....any HONEST person who reads/listens to/watches more than one or two news services will tell you that there were left, right and center advocates that were for or against these actions.

Bullshit. Those pictures were exposed to show that America IS about the assholes. And few of the locals and jihadists around the world would have known about it without the hundreds of stories and pictures in the media. I am not saying it wasn't news. But I am saying they knew they were endangering our troops but did it anyway - first amendment and all.

You're not making sense, Chanel old thing. When I say "locals" I'm talking about the folk in that COUNTRY were Abu Gharib is. There's a news service called "Al Jazerra", there's local radio, there's word of mouth from relatives, local employees in the area. What I'm reminding YOU of Chanel, is that by the time the Big Three networks started carrying the story here in North America, that region of the world was LONG aware of the abuses....and rightly perceived it as USA gov't sanctioned torture. So the right wingnut mantra of "endangering our troops" IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE was bullshit, being that the news to the average US citizen was a day late and a dollar short as far as the Mid-East region was concerned.

Um and the burning was essentially the act of one man.

And this changes what I previously stated how? Jones pushed to get publicity for his bigoted bullhorn, and doing so on the internet achieved his goal. Now if you're going to wail BS about Abu Gharib photos, how in the hell are you NOT going to look hypocritical by trying to excuse Jones for the same thing?

I am neither stupid nor a liar. But you may want to look in the mirror.

Hypocrites.

You need to get your facts straight...as they contradict your opinions and beliefs. You have yet to logically prove that I'm a hypocrit, as I am NOT defending Jones while distorting historical facts for a comparison, as YOU are Chanel.

You need to get your facts straight. I have never defended or "excused" Jones and I do not distort historical facts. Here's some facts for you:

When the Abu Ghraib scandal broke in 2003, the mainstream media and liberal blogosphere couldn’t find enough column inches to express adequately their shock and revulsion. The New York Times alone published 56 stories on the hideous revelation that members of the U.S. Army Reserve had tortured prisoners of war and posed for “trophy pictures”—inexcusable acts that the Times placed squarely at the feet of then-president George W. Bush.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2011/03/21/breaking-obamas-abu-ghraib-the-stuff-hits-the-fan/

Jones burned a book because he hates what it says. The MSM bombarded the airwaves with the Abu Graihb story because they hated President Bush. Why have they been more cautious with the Kill Team photos?

These facts do not contradict my opinions and beliefs. Jones was irresponsible and his actions caused the troops to be put in danger. The NYT was irresponsible and caused the troops to be put in danger. My views are consistent. But unlike many on the left, I find no moral equivalence between burning a book, printing disgusting pictures, and murdering innocent people.

If any members of the MSM honestly believe that, they should turn himself themselves in for being an accomplice to murder. Possibly even sedition. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Interesting that when people did ANYTHING in America to protest the Shrub's bogus war in Iraq, they were deemed as fanatical idealogues who cared nothing that their actions (allegedly) put the troops lives in danger and gave comfort to the enemy.

Yet on these thread, we see jack leg preacher Jones getting all types of defense and support from the very same pro-Shrub morons.

What are you babbling about? Are you drinking again, or naturally incoherent? Grow up.

Follow the chronology of the post, my Intense-ly stupid friend. Then if you have something to offer to the conversation other than your childish grudge against me, I'll respond.

Bullshit. Those pictures were exposed to show that America IS about the assholes. And few of the locals and jihadists around the world would have known about it without the hundreds of stories and pictures in the media. I am not saying it wasn't news. But I am saying they knew they were endangering our troops but did it anyway - first amendment and all.

You're not making sense, Chanel old thing. When I say "locals" I'm talking about the folk in that COUNTRY were Abu Gharib is. There's a news service called "Al Jazerra", there's local radio, there's word of mouth from relatives, local employees in the area. What I'm reminding YOU of Chanel, is that by the time the Big Three networks started carrying the story here in North America, that region of the world was LONG aware of the abuses....and rightly perceived it as USA gov't sanctioned torture. So the right wingnut mantra of "endangering our troops" IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE was bullshit, being that the news to the average US citizen was a day late and a dollar short as far as the Mid-East region was concerned.

Um and the burning was essentially the act of one man.

And this changes what I previously stated how? Jones pushed to get publicity for his bigoted bullhorn, and doing so on the internet achieved his goal. Now if you're going to wail BS about Abu Gharib photos, how in the hell are you NOT going to look hypocritical by trying to excuse Jones for the same thing?

I am neither stupid nor a liar. But you may want to look in the mirror.

Hypocrites.

You need to get your facts straight...as they contradict your opinions and beliefs. You have yet to logically prove that I'm a hypocrit, as I am NOT defending Jones while distorting historical facts for a comparison, as YOU are Chanel.

You need to get your facts straight. I have never defended or "excused" Jones and I do not distort historical facts. Here's some facts for you:

When the Abu Ghraib scandal broke in 2003, the mainstream media and liberal blogosphere couldn’t find enough column inches to express adequately their shock and revulsion. The New York Times alone published 56 stories on the hideous revelation that members of the U.S. Army Reserve had tortured prisoners of war and posed for “trophy pictures”—inexcusable acts that the Times placed squarely at the feet of then-president George W. Bush.

BREAKING: Obama’s Abu Ghraib: The Stuff Hits the Fan « The Greenroom

Okay, one more time for the mentally challenged Chanel, who seems to dwell on blogger bullshit: ".... There's a news service called "Al Jazerra", there's local radio, there's word of mouth from relatives, local employees in the area. What I'm reminding YOU of Chanel, is that by the time the Big Three networks started carrying the story here in North America, that region of the world was LONG aware of the abuses....and rightly perceived it as USA gov't sanctioned torture. So the right wingnut mantra of "endangering our troops" IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE was bullshit, being that the news to the average US citizen was a day late and a dollar short as far as the Mid-East region was concerned."

Jones burned a book because he hates what it says. The MSM bombarded the airwaves with the Abu Graihb story because they hated President Bush. Why have they been more cautious with the Kill Team photos?

Jones is a jack leg preacher with an increasingly shrinking flock (endangering that tax write off, don't cha know). His personal bigotry and fundamentalist wingnut interpretation of the Bible gets him nowhere....so announcing a book burning (a great attention getter...as the nazi's/fascists demonstrated prior to WW2) and then putting it on the internet does the trick. Willfully ignorant idiots who follow the "them vs. us" Shrub mantras post 9-11 try to justify Jone's boorish behavior by comparing it to Abu Gharib......a stupid move by folks like YOU, Chanel, because what went on in Abu Gharib was a CRIME by US law standards and international standards that when exposed was STOPPED. Jones KNEW that somewhere some INDIVIDUAL assholes (people separate from the countless MILLIONS of muslims worldwide) would either riot/hurt/kill people over his stunt....BUT HE DOESN'T CARE! Technically, it's no crime what he did.....morally, he's a POS...along with those who try to defend, justify, minimalize Jone's actions.

These facts do not contradict my opinions and beliefs. Jones was irresponsible and his actions caused the troops to be put in danger. No shit, sherlock! So WTF are YOU babbling about? The NYT was irresponsible and caused the troops to be put in danger. Not quite, as I schooled you on earlier.....the "danger" existed LONG before the US media got the story.....do some honest research regarding the foreign press, Al Jazzera, etc. You can close your mind to the chronology, but that won't change historical facts.My views are consistent. But unlike many on the left, I find no moral equivalence between burning a book, printing disgusting pictures, and murdering innocent people. Your views are the same intellectually cowardice demonstrated by all willfully ignorant neocon parrots and toadies....you just can't stand having someone who platforms your personal prejudices and ideologies proven to be a POS...so you use it to try and justify a past screw up by your god the Shrub and his minions that was documented to be a crime.

If any members of the MSM honestly believe that, they should turn himself themselves in for being an accomplice to murder. Possibly even sedition. :cuckoo:

If YOU believe in your convoluted clap trap is not just another version of neocon GOP partisan hackery, then YOU need to see a therapist, Chanel.

Follow the chronology of the post, my Intense-ly stupid friend. Then if you have something to offer to the conversation other than your childish grudge against me, I'll respond.

Intense is not stupid thats why I negged you

Intense is not stupid thats why I negged you

Like I give a flying fuck whether you "neg" me or not. Bottom line: Intense acts like a braying ass, he will be treated accordingly. You want to kiss his ass, don't let me stop you.

US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

We must kill Americans wherever they are waging a war to have their feet burned land.
No matter what crazy Terry Jones burned the Koran.

this is what i think of that shit comment...ibn al-kalb
364208.jpg

A curse on your mustache.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back