US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

Yea i still can't believe this Administration tried to make that argument. It just goes to show that they are losing Afghanistan. Obviously they don't say this but it's pretty obvious at this point. You know things are bad when they resort to stuff like that. Seriously pathetic stuff for sure.

Or maybe mental instability draws one to Islam.. who knows.

I don't trust those fuckers... Herman Cain is right.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Further evidence that Islam causes mental instability.
Further evidence of the latent Intolerance and violence among Many Muslims. You burn our book, will Murder 12 people.

Yet I see many Liberals are now saying nothing about the Animals who did this, and instead blaming the guy who burnt some books. As if they think the Muslims response was justified.

Further evidence of the latent Intolerance and violence among Many Muslims. You burn our book, will Murder 12 people.

Yet I see many Liberals are now saying nothing about the Animals who did this, and instead blaming the guy who burnt some books. As if they think the Muslims response was justified.

You read my mind, I was just thinking about how the Muslims were right in killing 12 people. Not!

But everyone knows that the Muslims take the Koran very seriously. Everyone predicted that this would be the response. Jones lit a fuse then acts like he didnt know (or knows and doesnt care) that the fuse he lit set off a bomb.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

You read my mind, I was just thinking about how the Muslims were right in killing 12 people. Not!

But everyone knows that the Muslims take the Koran very seriously. Everyone predicted that this would be the response. Jones lit a fuse then acts like he didnt know (or knows and doesnt care) that the fuse he lit set off a bomb.

And it shows how intolerant Islam is.

Perhaps he lit the fuse to Show the entire world how intolerant, Violent, and Crazy some Muslims are.

I don't care how fucking serious they take the book. It is just ink on Paper, burning it, in no way justifies a violent response.

The people who did this are animals that make the Pastor look respectable. These same animals who did this over their book, show no respect at all to other religions, or other religions books. Yet were all suppose to understand their Rage? Are you people for real. Fucking ass backwards assholes living in the 1400's is all they are.

Last edited:

So if someone tells me I can't drive my car because it's against their religion and if I do there may be retaliation in the middle east, I'm suppose to just take it??? You do know they won't let women drive cars don't you? The only answer to this violence is justice. Put them in jail and let them know we won't tolerate this behavior from ANYONE!!. If Afghanistan refuses to prosecute those responsible there should be a response from governments around the world.

We don't give up our rights, even stupid rights to burn stupid books just because someone threatens us, to do so is COWARDICE.

Perhaps he lit the fuse to Show the entire world how intolerant, Violent, and Crazy some Muslims are.

I don't care how fucking serious they take the book. It is just ink on Paper, burning it, in no way justifies a violent response.

The people who did this are animals that make the Pastor look respectable.

In other words, he sacrificed 12 lives to prove a point? That is an awfully expensive point!

I didn't agree with his plans to burn the Koran. I think it was petty and stupid. But now, he doesn't even have the courage to stand up and take responsibility?

Koran-burning pastor says not responsible for UN deaths - Yahoo! News

Immie

In other words, he sacrificed 12 lives to prove a point? That is an awfully expensive point!

I didn't agree with his plans to burn the Koran. I think it was petty and stupid. But now, he doesn't even have the courage to stand up and take responsibility?

Immie

He's not responsible, the Afghan Muslims are responsible. Terry Jones bought the books, they were his books to do what he wanted. I'm tempted to go out and buy a Koran and burn it just on principal. When we give up our rights simply because we are afraid of what someone else will do, we are cowards and deserve NO rights.

I thought his plan was pretty stupid too, but I don't blame him for the murdering Muslims. Tell me, if conservatives started killing people because some idiot burned the flag, who would you blame?

Immie

He's not responsible, the Afghan Muslims are responsible. Terry Jones bought the books, they were his books to do what he wanted. I'm tempted to go out and buy a Koran and burn it just on principal. When we give up our rights simply because we are afraid of what someone else will do, we are cowards and deserve NO rights.

I thought his plan was pretty stupid too, but I don't blame him for the murdering Muslims. Tell me, if conservatives started killing people because some idiot burned the flag, who would you blame?

Truthfully, I too have thought about going out and buying a Koran to burn, but Jones is responsible for instigating the response.

Who would I blame? Liberals, since I consider myself conservative. ;)

edit: and if liberals started killing people for burning the flag, I would blame liberals too. ;)

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

He is not responsible for other people’s actions. They alone decided to retaliate in a manner that killed INNOCENT people.

The same way the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten was not responsible for the deaths after they published cartoons of Muhammad.

There were death threats after South Park to those people working there. People are responsible for violence they wreak.

Christian Americans who criticize the obvious religious fanaticism of the Afghani Moslems should recall the far more volatile and widespread example of their spiritual forebears who, when agitated by Catholic popes, formed massive armies and launched a religious Crusade against Islam that lasted for generations.

Whether or not contemporary American Christians choose to believe that many present day Moslems are sufficiently devoted to their faith to be driven to kill and/or die in its defense the fact remains they quite obviously are -- as the 9/11 attack has plainly shown. Yet an opportunistic yokel evangelist, Terry Jones, thought it was a good idea to offensively provoke the fanatical segment of Islam by desecrating their holy book. There was no reasonable or sensible justification for doing what he did.

I believe that sonofabitch should be wrapped up and delivered to the most fanatical Muslim Imam in Afghanistan to be dealt with.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;3486104 said:

Immie

He is not responsible for other people’s actions. They alone decided to retaliate in a manner that killed INNOCENT people.

The same way the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten was not responsible for the deaths after they published cartoons of Muhammad.

There were death threats after South Park to those people working there. People are responsible for violence they wreak.

I don't disagree with your point, but I do believe Jones instigated the episode. He knew what the response would be and if he didn't he was a frigging idiot... strike that, he is a frigging idiot anyway.

Immie

Christian Americans who criticize the obvious religious fanaticism of the Afghani Moslems should recall the far more volatile and widespread of their spiritual forebears who, when agitated by Catholic popes, formed massive armies and launched a religious Crusade against Islam that lasted for generation.

Whether or not contemporary American Christians choose to believe that many present day Moslems are sufficiently devoted to their faith to be driven to kill and/or die in its defense the fact remains they quite obviously are -- as the 9/11 attack has plainly shown. Yet an opportunistic yokel evangelist, Terry Jones, thought it was a good idea to offensively provoke the fanatical segment of Islam by desecrating their holy book. There was no reasonable or sensible justification for doing what he did.

I believe that sonofabitch should be wrapped up and delivered to the most fanatical Muslim Imam in Afghanistan to be dealt with.

So, if a bunch of people went on a killing spree because some idiot burned the flag, would you be blaming the flag burner? I thought not!

He may be a "sonofabitch" but he's not responsible for the killing, the ones who did them are and they should be brought to justice to teach other Muslims that such behavior will not be tolerated!

And you make it sound like the terrorists weren't responsible for 9/11, so who was? Us? Because we don't follow Islamic doctrine? Where do you draw the line? AFTER we've all been converted in order to prevent violence?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back