US troops drink Iceland capital’s entire beer supply in one weekend

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
My kind of guys...

US troops drink Iceland capital’s entire beer supply in one weekend | Fox News

Thousands of U.S. soldiers depleted all of the beer in Iceland’s capital over the weekend.

more than 6,000 soldiers were in Reykjavik for four days participating in the Trident Juncture 18 – a NATO-led military exercise. After their drills, the troops reportedly visited the city’s downtown bars, where they finished off the entire beer supply.

According to Icelandinc magazine Visir, the brewery Ölgerð Egils Skallagrímssonar had to send emergency beer cases to the bars.

My kind of guys...

US troops drink Iceland capital’s entire beer supply in one weekend | Fox News

Thousands of U.S. soldiers depleted all of the beer in Iceland’s capital over the weekend.

more than 6,000 soldiers were in Reykjavik for four days participating in the Trident Juncture 18 – a NATO-led military exercise. After their drills, the troops reportedly visited the city’s downtown bars, where they finished off the entire beer supply.

According to Icelandinc magazine Visir, the brewery Ölgerð Egils Skallagrímssonar had to send emergency beer cases to the bars.

I've heard of "drink the pub dry"...I've been on a couple of those...but drink the country dry?? AWESOME!!!

Greg

We drink more before nine O'clock than most people drink all day.

Forum List

Back