US troop movements into Pakistan

Exactly the point. Democrats support the Idea when Obama talks about it, and rail against it when Bush does it.

Typical!

I'm just asking what YOU think about it.

I don't let the democrats or the republicans decide my mind for me, but I do value input from my fellow americans. What do you think about this situation?

The new Pakistan definitely aint Kansas no more... The US needs pakistans support in this war.. we cannot make things difficult for the new leader and his peeps.. we, on the other hand need to make cross border raids.. its called diplomacy and the next president needs to look into it... god forbid palin be given the reigns.. I mean its not like she can see pakistan from her front porch...

She is NOT running for President last I checked. But do pretend otherwise.

So it sounds like a lot of people are as unsure as I am about what would be best in this situation?

I would think ideally we would try to get the blessing of the pakistan govt before a cross border raid. There are surely direct lines of communication between heads of state? Does anyone know if this has been tried? I can't imagine it hasn't been. but don't know for sure.

So it sounds like a lot of people are as unsure as I am about what would be best in this situation?

I would think ideally we would try to get the blessing of the pakistan govt before a cross border raid. There are surely direct lines of communication between heads of state? Does anyone know if this has been tried? I can't imagine it hasn't been. but don't know for sure.

We crossed the border and some women and children were killed in our attack. Now Pakistan is mad. I wonder why?

What I asked was whether anyone knows if Bush has tried to get exemptions from Pakistan for these raids.

So a vote for Mr Change Obama is really a vote for Business as usual Biden? Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Of course it is. Wasn't ever going to be anything else. Look at how Obama's already fallen in with the party line. Anybody that believes that "change" crap needs to buy some of this prime, West Texas swampland I have for sale.:cool:

Forum List

Back