US troop deaths in Afghanistan have nearly doubled

Cut it out! Both of you.

Roomy had a legitimate gripe.

Bullshit...I didn't denegrate the UK ONE SINGLE BIT!!!! That fucking ass clown shot his mouth off without knowing what my view was.
IMO, he had a legit gripe. How was he to read your mind? All he has are your typed words. He doesn't know that when you say NATO, you don't mean the UK.

Especially as when everyone else knows except for one or two obvious exceptions that both the United States and Britain are members of Nato and the dummy accused NATO of doing nothing to help the USA.What muggins shouild have done is qualify his post by naming the countries he meant.

Cut it out! Both of you.

Roomy had a legitimate gripe.

Bullshit...I didn't denegrate the UK ONE SINGLE BIT!!!! That fucking ass clown shot his mouth off without knowing what my view was.
IMO, he had a legit gripe. How was he to read your mind? All he has are your typed words. He doesn't know that when you say NATO, you don't mean the UK.

After being in A'stan for 8 years one would think that when YOUR ALLIES (everybody except the Canadians, U.K. & U.S.A.) in NATO don't step up, that in fact, you DON"T have any allies other than who's in the fox hole next to you!!!...and it's the Canucks, Brit's and the Yanks....that's it!

Especially as when everyone else knows except for one or two obvious exceptions that both the United States and Britain are members of Nato and the dummy accused NATO of doing nothing to help the USA.What muggins shouild have done is qualify his post by naming the countries he meant.
Right. ALL troops in Afghanistan are NATO troops as it is a NATO operation. McChrystal is the NATO commander.

If you and your country's leadership are such ardent supporters of NATO then why didn't you all ask the French and Germans to give the troops they promised in 2002?

If you and your country's leadership are such ardent supporters of NATO then why didn't you all ask the French and Germans to give the troops they promised in 2002?
You know I agree with you more than not, but please let this go.

It was a misunderstanding. I see no point in alienating someone from one of the few nations in Europe with a pair of balls.

Sorry.... if your sense of duty and sacrifice was offended ... next time i will explain in detail.

I am not. I took offense at your post that negated to mention those really involved in the operation when you lumped all of NATO together.I agree the rest should do more but am never suprised when they don't.Anyhoo, they aren't as skilled or as highly trained professionals as we are but it would be nice if they took some of the flak for a change, they can die just as well.The people in the UK are getting mightily pissed off at the number of dead and injured flying home from that shit hole.It seems to us that only we and the yanks are dying over there and for what?At the end of the day, the French, Germans, Danes etc will either pat themselves on their collective back for a job well done or point the finger of blame at you and us for dragging them into an unjustifiable War.We have to live next door to these bastards while you go back to your insular lives.Until the next time.

Sorry.... if your sense of duty and sacrifice was offended ... next time i will explain in detail.

Thanks, and forget about it.

Forum List

Back