US Trade with the UK after Brexit?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am wondering what sort of a trade deal might be worked out with the UK after Brexit. Any thoughts?

I am wondering what sort of a trade deal might be worked out with the UK after Brexit. Any thoughts?

Whatever they want. The fundamental problem is that the UK has more or less given in to ridiculous EU standards on many things in the name of health and safety so the most obvious things like food and medicine might be hamstringed by their combination of bizarre laws about ingredient ratios etc and VAT's.

Trump has already told Johnson he's open to a large trade agreement. I expect it to gel fairly quickly.

Individual1 will exploit the UK's desperation mercilessly as he puts America first. It will be hilarious to watch BoJo explain away the shafting.

I think President Trump will be inclined to support a generous trade deal with the UK to help it out after Brexit.
Care to make an offer?

170223141759021.jpg

Trump will make it worth their while and at the same time will stick it to the EU. While Trump and Boris are buddies, he doesent care much for the frogges or the krauts these days. Well wait till the conservative wave washes over the European continent and cleans away all the communist, collective bullshit.

66,000 compared to 325 million. Good luck to the UK. tramp will strong arm them.

That is why Russia wasn't the EU to split up.

Individual1 will exploit the UK's desperation mercilessly as he puts America first. It will be hilarious to watch BoJo explain away the shafting.
just like:
Trump won't win
Russian Collusion
WAR with North Korea--OMG!!!!
etc etc

More like largest inauguration crowd evah!

No I did not pay Stormy.

I will deserve a real Nobel for my treaty with NK.

Increased levels of farm bankruptcy, best trade deal evah.

More like largest inauguration crowd evah!

No I did not pay Stormy.

I will deserve a real Nobel for my treaty with NK.

Increased levels of farm bankruptcy, best trade deal evah.

Is TDS a symptom of schizophrenia, or vice versa?

Trump said he would. Hopefully the towel head mayor of London will vapor lock.

Forum List

Back