US trade deficit drops in October to lowest level in more than a year

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

• The U.S. trade deficit tumbled 7.6% to $47.2 billion in October from a revised print of $51.1 billion for September.
  • Imports dropped by 1.7%, or $4.3 billion, to $254.3 billion.
  • Exports dipped 0.2%, or $400 million, to $207.1 billion.

ME: There was some dope in this forum posting the exact opposite of this truth. Beware of Democrats Leftist liars. Democrats are pathological liars. The Trump economy is great.

• The U.S. trade deficit tumbled 7.6% to $47.2 billion in October from a revised print of $51.1 billion for September.

ME: There was some dope in this forum posting the exact opposite of this truth. Beware of Democrats Leftist liars. Democrats are pathological liars. The Trump economy is great.

Wow it is almost back to where it was when Trump took office...of course it will rocket back up for the next two months as people shop for Christmas.

upload_2019-12-7_9-3-15.png

Makes me laugh whenever I see progressives talking about what the media fed them.

Makes me laugh whenever I see progressives talking about what the media fed them.

The OP was nothing more than a repeating of what the media fed Terri.

But I get what you mean, I laugh at Terri all the time.

I was referring to you shit stains.

You are a confused individual then. I provided nothing that came from the media. That was your fellow Trump worshiper.

Do try and keep up, it is tiring to keep explaining these basic things to you.

You are a confused individual then. I provided nothing that came from the media. That was your fellow Trump worshiper.

"Do try and keep up, it is tiring to keep explaining these basic things to you."

over and over and over and over and over and over and over................

Every thought you shit stains have is formed by the media.

"Do try and keep up, it is tiring to keep explaining these basic things to you."

True parrots.

Yep, it seems I do it multiple times a day on this forum.

Yep, it seems I do it multiple times a day on this forum.

By my count....I have explained to conservatives how southern democrats during the civil war were CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS and NOT liberal atheists 2375 times......

to no avail.

The trade deficit is better than last year. Big whoop. How does the trade deficit compare with 2016, before Trump became President?.

This is the US trade deficit in goods. Your numbers are goods and services and the US sells lots of services.

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with World, Seasonally Adjusted

The trade deficit in manufactured goods in 2016 was $735.3 billion. In 2018, after 18 months of Trump's Trade War, that deficit had increased to $874.8 billion. Trump's trade war INCREASED the trade deficiti by $139.5 billion.

Now it looks like that trade deficit might come down in 2019, over a year ago. And the Tweaker4Trump is creaming her jeans that the trade deficit came down over last year - which had the biggest trade deficits in US history.

Golfing GAYtor is clueless, a pathological liar

The OP is obviously correct

Forum List

Back