US To Tell Turkey End Religious Discrimination!

A few centuries too late for those pedophile worshippers in turkey to be asked to preserve the Christian heritage since the turkeys turned the once-beautiful Hagia Sophia Christian cathedral, built by the Byzantines of Constantinople, into a heinous mosque complete with hideous minarets. Allahu fucku!

Urging the Republic of Turkey to safeguard its Christian heritage and to return confiscated church properties. (H.Res. 306) - GovTrack.us

I didn't know Turkeys discriminated.

turkey8.JPG

Christians have since learned from their mistakes.

And yet all of the dozen examples I just gave you date from the past 20 years, and some from the past 12 months.

I don't need to say anything here, do I?! :lol:

You're allowed to be dumb. It's the only thing you excel at.

Christian doctrine prohibits violence.

Islimic doctrine advocates violence.

Quran 9:111: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Stone -

When you are wrong, and you have just been proven wrong, and you know full well that you are wrong - intelligent people admit it, and learn from it.

It's tell me quite a lot that you are not capable of admitting that you are wrong, even when you know you are.

:bow3:

Quran 9:111: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.
Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Forum List

Back