US taxpayers paid more to Israeli defense budget than Israelis.

thanks for proving you are easy to brainwash. debunk this video below.you cant.you wont even try,nobody ever does,they just come back with pathetic posts like this one in defeat.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

Seek professional help:

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds
Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds | Psychology Today

Paranoia and the Roots of Conspiracy Theories
The Narcissus in All of Us | Psychology Today

Conspiracy theories: Epistemology and entertainment
Conspiracy theories: Epistemology and entertainment | Psychology Today

You posted an obscure website which offers no proof of Shipper's claims. Note the language (bold below) in your "proof." Additionally there is no proof that Executive Order even exists (got a copy handy?). There's a lot of lame people just like you trying to get a piece of 9/11 glory. Instead I suggest you get a life.
Your "proof":
President Bush had signed Executive Order W199-I, which basically told the FBI to back off and stated that any agents who interfere with the missions that these suspects were on would be arrested. After being threatened with this, FBI agent Robert Wright, along with Larry Klayman, President of Judicial Watch, got up on national TV and said, "We can't tell you what we know. Here's a letter threatening to arrest us," then added, "all we can [tell you] is the Bushs vacation with the Bin Ladens." The "Flight of Fancy", which provided dozens of Bin Laden family members with FBI-assisted flights out of the country, without interrogation, while private flights were still grounded, virtually solidifies this.

your funny.you only see what you WANT to see,you ignored everything Larry Clayman said and you also ran away from those facts in that five minute video like fellow troll frady cat hossfly did.:lol::lol::lol: obscure website,.your funny,thats all well known facts. :lol:

I'll get a life when you stop being afraid of the truth.:lol::lol::lol:

when you stop running away from those facts in that five minute video and kissing that frady cat troll hossflys ass.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Woo. You need to check yourself in, Princess ... you're about to blow another gasket. :D

excellent rebutall to the facts and evidence frady cat.:lol::lol::lol: I see you ignored my fact that your troll buddy you kiss the ass of, has reading comprehension problems and loves talking to himself.now THAT is scary.Like I said he obvioulsy doesnt understand what IM DONE WITH YOU MEANS.:lol::lol: someone who talks to himself like he does is ready for a mental institution just as you are the way you ignore reality.:lol::lol::lmao:

yeah I need to check myself into throwing water on myself because the entertainment you frady cat deniars give denying reality is making me laugh so hard i AM about to blow a gasket from laughing so hard.:lol:

Last edited:
Calm yourself, Princess, or take your meds.
You seem to think everyone who doesn't buy your silliness is stupid which pretty much exposes the depth of your intelligence.
I looked at your video and as you claim about Wikipedia, anyone can upload a video to the Internet.
As for your claim that Schippers is a NY attorney ... well, you might want to check your facts.
Now did you find anything which supports his claims or are we to take his (and your) word for it?

you have obvioulsy done no research.Its a well known fact that that Bush had multiple warnings around the world from leaders of other countries there would be terrorists attacks and he ignored them and had no interest in them.you didnt even listen to the video.

yeah, I watched and listened, Princess, and there was no specific info which would have lead anyone to know exactly what was coming or where. Do you suggest we shut down the country everytime some nutball threatens the US?
Now on a more real note:

The Lookout | News Blog - Yahoo! News
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested a 21-year-old Bangladeshi man in New York on Wednesday after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he thought was a thousand-pound bomb at the Federal Reserve Bank in lower Manhattan.

The man, Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis, was arrested after he bought and attempted to use explosives that were "rendered inoperable" by agents working undercover for the bureau's New York Field Office's Joint Terrorism Task Force, the FBI said, adding that the public was never in danger."

great fairy tale about how you watched and listened to it,you did no such thing frady cat.:lol: again if you HAD listened to it you would know that the justice department and ashcroft had NO INTEREST IN THE CASE.:lol: oh and far as your ramblings on that oscure website go,that video proves as you and I both know, you are in denial that its an obscure website.:lol:

your funny as hell,like all frady cat deniars,you change the subject when your cornered and cant refute the facts and evidence.:lol: this federal reserve bank attempted bombing has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the topic genius.:lol::lol::lmao:

again if you had ever done any research,you would know as well that Bush was more interested in taking vacations in texas his first nine months in office and threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop a terrorist attack.

Last edited:
You posted an obscure website which offers no proof of Shipper's claims. Note the language (bold below) in your "proof." Additionally there is no proof that Executive Order even exists (got a copy handy?). There's a lot of lame people just like you trying to get a piece of 9/11 glory. Instead I suggest you get a life.
Your "proof":
President Bush had signed Executive Order W199-I, which basically told the FBI to back off and stated that any agents who interfere with the missions that these suspects were on would be arrested. After being threatened with this, FBI agent Robert Wright, along with Larry Klayman, President of Judicial Watch, got up on national TV and said, "We can't tell you what we know. Here's a letter threatening to arrest us," then added, "all we can [tell you] is the Bushs vacation with the Bin Ladens." The "Flight of Fancy", which provided dozens of Bin Laden family members with FBI-assisted flights out of the country, without interrogation, while private flights were still grounded, virtually solidifies this.

your funny.you only see what you WANT to see,you ignored everything Larry Clayman said and you also ran away from those facts in that five minute video like fellow troll frady cat hossfly did.:lol::lol::lol: obscure website,.your funny,thats all well known facts. :lol:

I'll get a life when you stop being afraid of the truth.:lol::lol::lol:

when you stop running away from those facts in that five minute video and kissing that frady cat troll hossflys ass.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Woo. You need to check yourself in, Princess ... you're about to blow another gasket. :D

so THIS is your rebuttal to this five minute video of the inconsistencies in the 9/11 coverup commissions report?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

comedy gold.you should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::lol:

Just like Hossfly troll,you wouldnt last ONE minute in a debating hall.Just like him, you would be laughed out of it within two minutes cause just like him,you run off with your tail between your legs when your cornered and cant refute facts.:lol::lmao::lmao:

The ONLY reason I bothered with you this long up to this point is because at least unlike him,you dont have a melt down and start throwing temper tantrems like a child when your cornered and cant refute facts.you just ignore them and change the subject like all frady cat deniars do.

It never fails,EVERYTIME you frady cat deniars are cornered by that video,you run off like cowards and refuse to take the challenge to address it.like clockwork,you guys are so predictable.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Till you learn how to properly debate which means addressing the evidence your opponent presents,just like troll hossfly,you have no credibility.

the ONLY thing you have said in any of your posts so far throughout this whole thread thats not a bunch of ramblings and nonsense is your point that Schippers is a chicago lawyer not a new york lawyer, but thats an irrelevent mistake I made.thats doesnt change the fact that like hossfly troll,you cowardly run away from facts in videos when you are cornered and defeated..

Last edited:
With a username like yours, how can we not believe what you are saying

thanks for proving you are easy to brainwash. debunk this video below.you cant.you wont even try,nobody ever does,they just come back with pathetic posts like this one in defeat.

Seek professional help:

such HYPOCRISY.talk about an obscure website,these links here are the BIGGEST obscure websites ever hypocrite.:lol::lol::lmao:

AGAIN like always,you change the subject when your cornered and defeated and cant counter the facts.:lol::lol::lol:

You and hossfly troll need to see these psychologists here.they explain perfectly how your afraid and in denial.you guys really, REALLY should consult them about the way you fear reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0kYbnX7kJw]Psychologists Explain 911 Denial YouTube - YouTube[/ame]

you two frady car deniars cant accept the FACTS that the governments version of events is the biggest conspiracy THEORY of them all with no evidence or facts whatsoever to back them up and they hold no water.:lol::lol::lmao:

well i tried,but you obviously have no debating skills so till you learn how to debate,that you dont change the subject and cover your ears and eyes to the evidence when cornered,that you have to try and counter your opponents facts,your hopeless.

Learn how to debate and pm me then when that happens.till then bye.I can only lead a horse to the water but if he wont look at the water,theres nothing i can do for him.

you two trolls need to see these psychologists because as we both know,you two are the ones that need to seek professional help.you two are the ones denying reality hypocrite not me.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
With a username like yours, how can we not believe what you are saying

Seek professional help:

this frady cat deniar when he is confronted by the question of are these people in this link below if they are nutcases,runs off and and posts OBSCURE links that prove NOTHING

according to this troll here he thinks these top experts in this link below are conspiracy nutcases and he isnt in denial.:lol::lol::lol::D:lmao::clap:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

all this troll can do is post this all the time when cornered:bsflag:

this is what I have to say to this chickenshit coward who wont address facts and calls credible experts nutcases.:up_yours:

it makes him feel good to shoot the messenger but he runs off when confronted with the truth that there are very high credible experts in this link that prove he is a frady cat deniar.

Last edited:

Seek professional help:

such HYPOCRISY.talk about an obscure website,these links here are the BIGGEST obscure websites ever hypocrite.:lol::lol::lmao:

Psychology Today is obscure? Evidence of your monumental ignorance grows with each of your shrill and desperate posts, Princess. :D
"Psychology Today is a magazine published every two months in the United States. It is a psychology-based magazine about all things psychological - neuroscience, relationships, health, behavioral finance and a plethora of related topics written for a mass audience of non-psychologists. Psychology Today was founded in 1967 and features articles on such topics as love, relationships, sex, happiness, success, depression, and self-empowerment" as well as delusional idiocy. Seek professional help.
Psychology Today - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back