US tanks roll into Germany.....

Will president Trumpski remake the CIA into the KGB? ;)

View attachment 105783
Well if I thought you were anti gun and you are not then I stand corrected.

So you believe in the 2nd Amendment then, yes ?!

Do I believe in the 2nd Amendment? What the hell does that mean? Yes, I believe the 2nd Amendment exists. In fact I know it exists. I also know what it means, which is rather rare as most people just decide it means what they want it to mean. Do I think the 2A has a positive impact on the USA? No, I do not.

Do I think the UK should get guns? No, I do no. Do I think the UK should have tanks? Yes, I do. Do I think having a standing army is different to having citizens walking around the streets with guns? Yes, I do.

I'm not confused. I'd love a world where countries didn't need militaries. I'd love it even more if those countries with militaries didn't go around invading others. However politicians get in power and start playing silly games that get people killed, oh, great. So, I see the reason for having a military. Having lived in many countries and been to even more, I also see the impact guns in the hands of citizens has on society, and it's not so positive.

Less confused yet?
The UK does not need tanks or mechanized arty.

These are continental weapons.

UK is an island nation.

Ergo the UK needs planes and ships not tanks and arty.

That has been true since the times of King Arthur.

King Henry the 8th knew it too so he built the first British navy.
The British Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank is one of the most modern and best tanks in the world. It is a match for the best Russsian tank on the field. They were recently deployed to Estonia (October) along with the tank killer Typhon aircraft.

Oh, I understand, Estonia is not a part of US border, so assembling armies there is just an act of peace and love? :)
Similar to US border because of NATO agreement. An attack on Estonia or any other NATO member is an attack on all NATO, including USA. Deployment of NATO to these areas in answer to Putin's aggression is a challenge to him to match NATO assets with depleting available Russian funds and economy.

"Assembling armies on borders for "War Games" and drills is aggression" - it's your words...

And - thanks to you - destructive actions of Obama against Russian economics - is another act of aggression. Six :)

View attachment 105783
Do I believe in the 2nd Amendment? What the hell does that mean? Yes, I believe the 2nd Amendment exists. In fact I know it exists. I also know what it means, which is rather rare as most people just decide it means what they want it to mean. Do I think the 2A has a positive impact on the USA? No, I do not.

Do I think the UK should get guns? No, I do no. Do I think the UK should have tanks? Yes, I do. Do I think having a standing army is different to having citizens walking around the streets with guns? Yes, I do.

I'm not confused. I'd love a world where countries didn't need militaries. I'd love it even more if those countries with militaries didn't go around invading others. However politicians get in power and start playing silly games that get people killed, oh, great. So, I see the reason for having a military. Having lived in many countries and been to even more, I also see the impact guns in the hands of citizens has on society, and it's not so positive.

Less confused yet?

UK is an island nation.

The British Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank is one of the most modern and best tanks in the world. It is a match for the best Russsian tank on the field. They were recently deployed to Estonia (October) along with the tank killer Typhon aircraft.

Oh, I understand, Estonia is not a part of US border, so assembling armies there is just an act of peace and love? :)
Similar to US border because of NATO agreement. An attack on Estonia or any other NATO member is an attack on all NATO, including USA. Deployment of NATO to these areas in answer to Putin's aggression is a challenge to him to match NATO assets with depleting available Russian funds and economy.

"Assembling armies on borders for "War Games" and drills is aggression" - it's your words...

And - thanks to you - destructive actions of Obama against Russian economics - is another act of aggression. Six :)

My words?

And yes sanctions should be considered an act of war if inflicted on the nation. Targeted sanctions are a different matter.

a challenge to him to match NATO assets with depleting available Russian funds and economy.

In other words it is just another needless provocation.
Should have thought more about consequences of aggressive actions and challenges with neighbors. Did Putin think he could harass and threaten US and NATO ships and planes with military threats? Probably was great public relations for domestic consumption. Made him look strong and powerful, fearless and brave. Will make all Russians feel good when economy is crashing and they are waiting in line to buy toothpaste of bag of potatoes.

a challenge to him to match NATO assets with depleting available Russian funds and economy.

Should have thought more about consequences of aggressive actions and challenges with neighbors. Did Putin think he could harass and threaten US and NATO ships and planes with military threats? Probably was great public relations for domestic consumption. Made him look strong and powerful, fearless and brave. Will make all Russians feel good when economy is crashing and they are waiting in line to buy toothpaste of bag of potatoes.
Whatever works to get you hard.

View attachment 105783

UK is an island nation.

My words?

Camp's words :)

And yes sanctions should be considered an act of war if inflicted on the nation. Targeted sanctions are a different matter.

Since the deception of Warsaw pact countries and "official cold war ending" there were a lot of acts of aggression against Russia. We stopped to count them a years ago. If they really think, they could threaten of military force to Russian - it's their problem... :))))

I feel sorry only about simple soldiers, who would be obliged to die for their illusions...

Will you PERSONALLY take part in war, you're advertising?

Well the good news is that BHO will retire less than 2 more weeks.

Then Comrade Trump will get to show his true colors, and whether he wants peace with Putin or not. I hope so.

Putin is the one advertising war for domestic propaganda. NATO is just responding.

Well the good news is that BHO will retire less than 2 more weeks.

Then Comrade Trump will get to show his true colors, and whether he wants peace with Putin or not. I hope so.
People are saying he is consulting with Neville Chamberlain and may even name him to his staff.

I feel sorry only about simple soldiers, who would be obliged to die for their illusions...
And the innocents living in and around Eastern Europe, where the war will be fought.

Putin is the one advertising war for domestic propaganda. NATO is just responding.

Ok, Russia is eternal aggressor, NATO is just responsing, Russia economics seriously damaged (in responce for what?), Russian feel fear from a brave tanks, placed in Estonia and so on...

Not all of it, but enough to get the gist. That still doesn't stop the fact that the US has had troops in Germany since 1945.
So you like tanks and arty huh frigidweirdo but apparently you hate handguns and rifles owned by Americans, Israelis and Swiss ?!

You are a very confused little boy. Or girl. Whichever it is.

It's not me who is confused. You might be a little confused about me. But then you didn't take the time to ask the questions. I'm getting a lot of assumptions being thrown my way lately. People just assume you're not able to think for yourself.
Well if I thought you were anti gun and you are not then I stand corrected.

So you believe in the 2nd Amendment then, yes ?!

Less confused yet?

UK is an island nation.

So the UK didn't use tanks in Iraq, Kuwait, WW2, Korea etc etc?

Now this is Generaling..........Russian population couldn't sustain a war against the west......

Now this is Generaling..........Russian population couldn't sustain a war against the west......

We've fought against all united West a several times. If next war will last for us, we'll just take our price. Are the West countries ready to pay it?
Putin knows he can't afford a smaller population....Alrdy declining....I'd worry about China if I was you......They might need Lebensraum

We've fought against all united West a several times. If next war will last for us, we'll just take our price. Are the West countries ready to pay it?
Putin knows he can't afford a smaller population....Alrdy declining....I'd worry about China if I was you......They might need Lebensraum

There are already millions of Chinese in Siberia which many Chinese believe rightly belongs to them:

"Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months."

"The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million."

"Any kind of Chinese expansion into the region will eventually bring about a question: What is Beijing’s claim there? Most of the border region — an area roughly the size of Iran — used to be Chinese. Russia took the territory in 1858 and 1860 with the Treaties of Aigun and Peking, respectively. Of all of the unequal treaties forced upon the Qing dynasty by outside powers in the 19th century, these are the only two China has not managed to overcome. China and Russia signed a border agreement in 1999, but the Beijing government has never formally accepted the Aigun and Peking treaties."

"The local Russian population is increasingly nervous. The governor of Primoskiy Kray, Yevgenii Nazdratenko, on June 1 called for relocating 5 million Russians from European Russia to the Far East."

Analysis: Russia's Far East Turning Chinese

This seems like fair play:

"One day, China might want the globe to match the reality. In fact, Beijing could use Russia's own strategy: hand out passports to sympathizers in contested areas, then move in militarily to "protect its citizens." The Kremlin has tried that in Transnistria, Abkhazia, South Ossetia and most recently the Crimea, all formally part of other post-Soviet states, but controlled by Moscow. And if Beijing chose to take Siberia by force, the only way Moscow could stop would be using nuclear weapons."

Why China Will Reclaim Siberia - NYTimes.com

Ya'll missed the whole point in the article......except Maryland Patriot & Westwall.

The tanks & soldiers were sent to Germany....not for us to fight Germany but to go on to other Eastern Europe countries to protect them from a POTENTIAL invasion by Russia......like they did with Ukraine/Crimea in 2014

yes we've been there many years, but the article says it's the first buildup since the Cold War.

The article also states that the intent is to reassure Europe that we will stand with them and are committed to peace & security.

Personally I think it's a load of crap.....and as stated it's a ploy by Obama to mess things up for Trump to deal with. And if anyone doesn't think that, then answer me why Obama didn't do the same in 2014? Or why didn't Obama do ANYTHING military-wise in all his 8 years......until now when he's on his way out?

You almost gotta laugh when the Russians started work on the Berlin Wall JFK went to Germany and told the potentially oppressed people "I am a Berliner" in German but the slang term JFK's translators used also meant "donut". At any rate the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media called the speech a resounding hit and old Jack went home and left the German people to die under the Russian tyranny.

Forum List

Back