US tank mows down 40 civilians as they emerge from mosque after Friday prayers.

Theregular said:
I would like to present to you the concept of News Censorship, incase you didnt know, all the news from Iraq is censored by the Pentagon.

You seriously don't find it odd that your source is the only "blogg" brave enough to release that story. :laugh:

Anyway, if it is true, the facts should be easy to verify given the amount of reporters and whatnot in Iraq who are able to communicate with the rest of the world. I'll look for the story on the front pages of all the worlds papers and, while I'm at it, I plan climb Mount Everest, because that's what I do. I'll post some photos as proof on my blog when I'm done. I mean photos don't lie, even though I'm not in them, right. :thup:

Theregular said:
Ah, making fun of an injured kid, nice...
The iraqi hospitals operate under conditions that you cant even imagine, so spare me the crap, I dont see a kid posing to a picture, your comments are just sick!

Seems all of a sudden, everyone here becomes and expert in explosions and their effects, incase you don't know, an explosion from a tank sell produces allot of shrapnel's, which causes all kinds of injuries.

There was an explosion? Did I miss that? I'll be honest, I didn't read past the link.

I also need to get this straight, do you guys actually believe that a Muslim would be him self up in a group of muslims getting out of a Friday prayer, further more, this happened in an area that supports the resistance, why the hell would they do that? it doesn't make any sense! maybe it does for idiots though.

I must have missed something again...there was an explosion?

Thanks for further proofing my point, I piss you off with a couple of words and you wish me dead, imagine what a US soldier would do when his friend dies from a road side bomb for example, he turn his wepon (whatever it is) and starts shooting the people around, thats EXACTLY what happened here.

Incase you didn't know, aljazeera is not allowed to work in Iraq, they are not allowed to have reporters there, they were banned from the US occupation forces and the Iraq government from working these, which further proofs that efforts the two governments are doing to cover up their crimes.

Naww, you don't piss me off,you make me laugh cause YOU funny guy.

Are you also saying that since Aljazeera is not allowed to set foot in Iraq NO ONE could pass the photos and story onto them? They have no chance of checking facts? Seriously, think about it, it'll be worth it if you do.

Said1 said:
There was an explosion? Did I miss that? I'll be honest, I didn't read past the link.

I must have missed something again...there was an explosion?

Naww, you don't piss me off,you make me laugh cause YOU funny guy.

Are you also saying that since Aljazeera is not allowed to set foot in Iraq NO ONE could pass the photos and story onto them? They have no chance of checking facts? Seriously, think about it, it'll be worth it if you do.

Oh my gosh ! What a concept ! BRILLIANT !

Of course he wont consider that, he has to remain myoptic (ignoring all facts that prove him wrong)

Uh, sorry dumbshitregular,,,one doesnt need to be an expert on ammo and explosions to know that a bullet doesnt "explode" like a bomb does, and that those wounds are not consistent with machine gun fire from a tank. Its ok to change your story now to make it fit, we are used to it.

Yep, the poster is right, you make us laugh. bwahhahahahahhaahah

Theregular said:
I would like to present to you the concept of News Censorship, incase you didnt know, all the news from Iraq is censored by the Pentagon.
If your intesrested in learning more, check the articles below:
http://monkeyfist.com/pipermail/bonobos/Week-of-Mon-20030609/001062.html
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/mar2003/med-m05.shtml

Ah, making fun of an injured kid, nice...
The iraqi hospitals operate under conditions that you cant even imagine, so spare me the crap, I dont see a kid posing to a picture, your comments are just sick!

Seems all of a sudden, everyone here becomes and expert in explosions and their effects, incase you don't know, an explosion from a tank sell produces allot of shrapnel's, which causes all kinds of injuries.

I also need to get this straight, do you guys actually believe that a Muslim would be him self up in a group of muslims getting out of a Friday prayer, further more, this happened in an area that supports the resistance, why the hell would they do that? it doesn't make any sense! maybe it does for idiots though.

Thanks for further proofing my point, I piss you off with a couple of words and you wish me dead, imagine what a US soldier would do when his friend dies from a road side bomb for example, he turn his wepon (whatever it is) and starts shooting the people around, thats EXACTLY what happened here.

Incase you didn't know, aljazeera is not allowed to work in Iraq, they are not allowed to have reporters there, they were banned from the US occupation forces and the Iraq government from working these, which further proofs that efforts the two governments are doing to cover up their crimes.

Dude, you're a liar. Second, I believe you have been asked to provide some links besides www.IhatetheWest,US,andChristianity.com. You sidestep everytime with some other stupid accusation.

Your comment about being experts on explosions just shows how desparate you are. You're an expert? You're a pussy with net balls. Nothing more.

Most of the people responding to your posts ARE military, and we know a damned-sight more about the capablilties of our weapons than your stupid ass does.

You called an AMTRACK a tank, you nimrod.

I bet Allah's got a little something for ya' if you go martyr yourself against some infidel army ants.

GunnyL said:
Dude, you're a liar. Second, I believe you have been asked to provide some links besides www.IhatetheWest,US,andChristianity.com. You sidestep everytime with some other stupid accusation.

Your comment about being experts on explosions just shows how desparate you are. You're an expert? You're a pussy with net balls. Nothing more.

Most of the people responding to your posts ARE military, and we know a damned-sight more about the capablilties of our weapons than your stupid ass does.

You called an AMTRACK a tank, you nimrod.

I bet Allah's got a little something for ya' if you go martyr yourself against some infidel army ants.

Ha. Ha. Net balls, good one. Even though it IS giving too much credit.

Said1 said:
Ha. Ha. Net balls, good one. Even though it IS giving too much credit.

He's probably some snivelling little pencil necked geek in bedsheets who slinks from place to place hoping his jihadist buddies don't get it in their head it's HIS turn.

Kathianne said:
How about reading some of the articles posted here, from US/UK papers? Proves our point.
Sure I'll read them and reply to what the articles says if you like, in return I ask you to read the articles I post with an open mind.

Kathianne said:
Not making fun of the kid, rather the idiots-sorry-that would buy these photos obvious manipulations.
Why is it a manipulation, didnt the US army do worse things in Vietnam??? what keeps them from doing it again in Iraq, especially in cases that I previously mentioned?

[quoteKathianne]Yes, we do believe that extremists Muslims have done just that, since they are hoping to blame the war. Not working real well, considering the polling done in Iraq.[/quote]Again, that doesnt make any sense, they would never do such a thing (blow him self up in a buch of muslims) at least if he's going to blow him self up he would blow him self up in US soldiers or at least Iraqi soldiers cooperating with the occupying forces, the fact that you guys believe that shows that you no nothing of Islam, all of you information comes from diverted media.

Said1 said:
You seriously don't find it odd that your source is the only "blogg" brave enough to release that story.

Anyway, if it is true, the facts should be easy to verify given the amount of reporters and whatnot in Iraq who are able to communicate with the rest of the world. I'll look for the story on the front pages of all the worlds papers and, while I'm at it, I plan climb Mount Everest, because that's what I do. I'll post some photos as proof on my blog when I'm done. I mean photos don't lie, even though I'm not in them, right.
\
Ok...
1- American media is censored, thats why they dont report alllottt of news that happen in Iraq, not only crimes as this, but the no. of casualties in the american forces as well.
2- Aljazeera, doesnt work there, so we can forget about it.
3- all kinds of foreign reporters also dont work in that area, because the insurgency is very strong there.

Theregular said:
Sure I'll read them and reply to what the articles says if you like, in return I ask you to read the articles I post with an open mind.

Why is it a manipulation, didnt the US army do worse things in Vietnam??? what keeps them from doing it again in Iraq, especially in cases that I previously mentioned?

Your story is bogus, that'st the problem.

Again, that doesnt make any sense, they would never do such a thing (blow him self up in a buch of muslims) at least if he's going to blow him self up he would blow him self up in US soldiers or at least Iraqi soldiers cooperating with the occupying forces, the fact that you guys believe that shows that you no nothing of Islam, all of you information comes from diverted media.

WHAT EXPLOSION??

Ok...
1- American media is censored, thats why they dont report alllottt of news that happen in Iraq, not only crimes as this, but the no. of casualties in the american forces as well.
3- all kinds of foreign reporters also dont work in that area, because the insurgency is very strong there.

One more time: if the story is true, other WORLD NEWSPAPERS would pick it up because the story could be fact checked, right? If the story can't be verified because NO ONE is in the area, other credible world news sources won't run the story from a blog. It's a very simple concept. People in Iraq are able to communicate with the outside world through various different means, for some reason, in this case they aren't. Why is that?

Dr. ‘Umar al-‘Ani, the Director of ar-Ramadi Hospital told the correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam that 19 of those shot were killed instantly. Seven of the dead were children. The rest of those shot by the tank machine gun were taken to the hospital in serious condition.

All one has to do is get in touch with the doctor, any of the victims, their family or other hospital staff. Unless all of them have been silenced. :eek:

Here's some related items I found, nothing about your story, even though there is TONS of stuff being reported from that area. Please note there were good and bad articles found pertaining to that part of Iraq. I guess all the stories must be lies since, according to YOU, NO ONE IS REPORTING FROM THERE.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...901468.story?coll=la-tot-promo&track=morenews

Snip from really far down in article

A day earlier in Ramadi, the governor of Al Anbar province and other Sunni leaders came under fire by unidentified attackers as they entered a mosque for a meeting about the upcoming election. Four were injured

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/nation/12424346.htm

West of the capital, the governor of the troubled Al Anbar province escaped injury when gunmen attacked local leaders who were meeting at a mosque in the city of Ramadi to discuss the efforts to write a new national constitution.

Theregular said:

Again, that doesnt make any sense, they would never do such a thing (blow him self up in a buch of muslims) at least if he's going to blow him self up he would blow him self up in US soldiers or at least Iraqi soldiers cooperating with the occupying forces, the fact that you guys believe that shows that you no nothing of Islam, all of you information comes from diverted media.

\
Ok...

think this shows? It shows you are a traitor to your country. It shows you should be ashamed of yourself. It shows you should be strung up by the neck until dead. You are a worthless piece of dung that your parents should never have concieved. Better pray you don't voice these attitudes in public in front of patriots as you will be beaten to a pulp.

Surely, you must be joking. The MSM was licking its chops just waiting for that casualty count to reach 1000 because it's a nice, round number to blame Bush for, instead of the people pulling the triggers and making the bombs. The MSM isn't censored, it's biased, and in the opposite direction you seem to think it is.

One more question for you:

If the MSM is underreporting casualties, then how do you explain the fact that every single soldier has been accounted for by people outside the military. Everybody who has dies has had a military funeral with all awards and a flag sent to the next of kin. Everybody who hasn't been killed sends letters and pictures to their families and eventually comes home. If they're wounded, people will notice. If they're dead, more people will notice. So, what are they doing? Paying off the families to pretend their loved one is still alive? How does this casualty cover-up actually work?

Hobbit said:
Surely, you must be joking. The MSM was licking its chops just waiting for that casualty count to reach 1000 because it's a nice, round number to blame Bush for, instead of the people pulling the triggers and making the bombs. The MSM isn't censored, it's biased, and in the opposite direction you seem to think it is.

One more question for you:

If the MSM is underreporting casualties, then how do you explain the fact that every single soldier has been accounted for by people outside the military. Everybody who has dies has had a military funeral with all awards and a flag sent to the next of kin. Everybody who hasn't been killed sends letters and pictures to their families and eventually comes home. If they're wounded, people will notice. If they're dead, more people will notice. So, what are they doing? Paying off the families to pretend their loved one is still alive? How does this casualty cover-up actually work?

Of course that is what they are doing. Remember 9/11? Our Pres had bombs set in the WTC. The planes didn't exist. All those passengers on the planes were paid off and are sitting somewhere in the Cayman's or Tahiti with floofy drinks and a nice tan.

GotZoom said:
Of course that is what they are doing. Remember 9/11? Our Pres had bombs set in the WTC. The planes didn't exist. All those passengers on the planes were paid off and are sitting somewhere in the Cayman's or Tahiti with floofy drinks and a nice tan.

With Bruce Lee and Elvis?

GunnyL said:
With Bruce Lee and Elvis?
Jimmy Hoffa is there also and Natalie Holloway in enroute.

On another note. I no longer have time for detailed rebuttals to the starter of this thread. So we gotta shorten it. Dude, you are so fulla shit your eyes are brown. You need to go ahead and leave the country. OBL wants you. Join him, please.

pegwinn said:
Jimmy Hoffa is there also and Natalie Holloway in enroute.

On another note. I no longer have time for detailed rebuttals to the starter of this thread. So we gotta shorten it. Dude, you are so fulla shit your eyes are brown. You need to go ahead and leave the country. OBL wants you. Join him, please.

Not a problem .... I got you covered. ;)

When the facts are sooo thin that even Al Jazeera doesn't report it once it gets out of Iraq then it really should be taken with a grain of salt. Shoot, with a fricking boulder of salt.

This is clearly fabrication. I cannot believe that this guy is still arguing that this actually happened!

What a crock of (insert foul name of substance that is commonly described as hitting cooling implements commonly found in homes)!

no1tovote4 said:
When the facts are sooo thin that even Al Jazeera doesn't report it once it gets out of Iraq then it really should be taken with a grain of salt. Shoot, with a fricking boulder of salt.

This is clearly fabrication. I cannot believe that this guy is still arguing that this actually happened!

What a crock of (insert foul name of substance that is commonly described as hitting cooling implements commonly found in homes)!

Rep not possible. Let it be known that I would have!

LOL. And my little tank here just killed 1,000 more. :tank:

Your nuts. Our troops get in trouble just for mishandling the Koran of the prisoners, do you really think they are going to purposely mow down innocent mosque attendees?

Thanks for the laugh. You Bush haters are getting desperate. :laugh:

Forum List

Back