US tank mows down 40 civilians as they emerge from mosque after Friday prayers.

Theregular

Jul 11, 2005
Al-Anbar Province.
Ar-Ramadi.

MASSACRE IN AR-RAMADI:
US tank mows down 40 civilians as they emerge from mosque after Friday prayers. Nineteen killed instantly, including 7 children.

An American tank that was parked outside the as-Sajariyah mosque in western ar-Ramadi opened fire with its machine guns on worshippers as they emerged from the place of worship after the congregational prayers at midday Friday, cutting down more than 40 people.

The correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam in ar-Ramadi, some 110km west of Baghdad, reported in a dispatch posted at 6:40pm Mecca time Friday evening, that a US tank that was parked near the mosque in the as-Sajariyah neighborhood opened fire with its machine gun at worshippers as they came out of the door of the mosque following prayers early Friday afternoon. More than 40 people were shot.

Dr. ‘Umar al-‘Ani, the Director of ar-Ramadi Hospital told the correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam that 19 of those shot were killed instantly. Seven of the dead were children. The rest of those shot by the tank machine gun were taken to the hospital in serious condition.

Witnesses told the correspondent that the soldier who was standing on the back of the tank continued firing the machine gun at the worshippers for about three minutes. They emphasized that the attack was no accidental discharge and that there had been no attack on the Americans when the people were pouring out of the mosque – a claim made by the US forces in their version of the horrific incident broadcast by US military propaganda radio beamed at local residents.

Shaykh Ahmad an-Niyabi, the Imam of the as-Sajariyah mosque, told the Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent that funeral for the martyrs killed by the American tank would be held in ar-Ramadi on Saturday, 13 August.

The Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent wrote that the shooting reflected the sense of panic and fear that has gripped US troops in Iraq. They display particular fear of mosques because of what they mean for the Iraqi people in general and the Resistance in particular. It also indicated, the correspondent wrote, that what US President George W. Bush said about the American forces being “calm” was a lie.

The Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent wrote that since the US invasion in 2003, mosques in ar-Ramadi, Mosul, and al-Fallujah have been the scene of attacks on civilians, but none as savage as the massacre in ar-Ramadi on Friday.

http://blogs.cjb.net/Tiswatvandaag/29894/

Pcitures from the MASSACRE

ramadi.jpg

ramadi3.jpg

ramadi4.jpg

ramadi6.jpg

ramadi9.jpg

If you believe this crap, I have the Golden Gate bridge for sale cheap. Ten dollars and I'll throw in the Oakland bay bridge, the Statue of Liberty, and Disney World for free. Send cash. These pictures probably came from one of their own suicide bombers.

More propaganda. It doesn't matter whether anyone the poster believes them...he wants everyone else to believe them!

I looked on CNN, Fox News, Drudge Report and even Al Jazeera's websites... not a word of this "massacre"

except on the Chicken Little News website.....

If this is what you call "supporting the troops", then I have a sharp stick to poke in your eye....

Broadcasting such nonsense (and may I add ... badly contrived nonsense) simply helps to demoralize our troops.....

You're about as patriotic as Benedict Arnold.... you motherless traitor

-=d=- said:
yet not ONE picture of the tank in action, eh?

(shrug).

:bs:

You have to remember, anything that moves is a tank to Theirregularlyingassdumbshitfucktard. He was calling an AMTRACK a tank last go-round. This time it's our secret, invisible tank !

Listen up you goof .... irregular .....

You whine like a girl about not getting any intelligent responses; yet, you post nothing but blatant lies and Islamofascist propaganda. You are unworthy of anything but a live round, IMO. The likes of you need to be hogtied and tossed into the pigpen where you can ponder your lunacy with your moral equivalents.

It is more than likely that the pictures are of victims of Islamofascist Suicide Murderers than it is that a tank took out civilians. It isn't even reprted on Al Jazeera, this tells me that this propaganda isn't even worth the time it took to type this response.

It also appears some of those injuries couldnt be caused by bullets.

For example, the kid with the bandage on his head, it appears his lip is bleeding and the blood ran down his shirt. If he had been shot in the mouth by a machine gun mounted on a tank, he wouldnt have a mouth left.

Another kid has his head bandaged, I doubt he could have been shot in the head either, and survived long enough to have his head bandaged in a hospital.

EEEEEEEE gad D regular, you will just post anything you feel like, call it whatever you feel like with no regard whatsoever to if its true or not

That's pretty amazing.. The last kid's all bandaged up with hospital gauze, but the amount of blood showing through is utterly amazing for "after" the fact.. His face is still dusty (you'd think they'da cleaned that up when working on head wounds so as to avoid cross-contamination), and they managed to dress the kid in a brand new pair of khaki's without a drop of blood or dirt on them. You'd think with that much bleeding going on, they wouldn't have time to stand around holding him and posing for pics.

:bsflag:

Shattered said:
That's pretty amazing.. The last kid's all bandaged up with hospital gauze, but the amount of blood showing through is utterly amazing for "after" the fact.. His face is still dusty (you'd think they'da cleaned that up when working on head wounds so as to avoid cross-contamination), and they managed to dress the kid in a brand new pair of khaki's without a drop of blood or dirt on them. You'd think with that much bleeding going on, they wouldn't have time to stand around holding him and posing for pics.

:bsflag:
Not to mention the kid with the disappearing arm! Wow... those Iraqi surgeons must be something else.... they amputate a kid's arm (AND... in his street clothes), and they do such a great job that the kid is able to pose for pictures (in the same clothes, with no more blood on them than when the amputation started).... it's a... it's a.... it's a MIRACLE, I tell you!!!!!

There's a (liberal, terrorist sympathizing) sucker born every minute and 10 (terrorists) to take him

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish

maddox said:
Blogger: Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives. Possibly the most annoying thing about bloggers is the sense of self-importance they get after even the most modest of publicity. Sometimes it takes as little as a referral on a more popular blogger's website to set the lesser blogger's ego into orbit.

Then God forbid a blogger gets mentioned on CNN. If you thought it was impossible for a certain blogger to get more pious than he was, wait until you see the shit storm of self-righteous save-the-world bullshit after a network plug. Suddenly the boring, mild-mannered blogger you once knew will turn into Mother Theresa, and will single handedly take it upon himself to end world hunger with his stupid links to band websites and other smug blogger dipshits.

Sorry, Regular, but this sets off bullshit detectors left and right.

The mainstream media has not been shy about showing the controversial actions of the troops.

The Abu Ghriab abuses received far more press than they merited considering that by the time the media latched onto it, the militatry had already arrested those involved and begun procedings to charge them wth crimes. The nightvision video of a helicopter pilot shooting civilians and/or insurgents who were wounded was used in order to convict that pilot of a crime. The solider who shot the unarmed insurgent in the mosque received massive media attention...and even after he was cleared of wrongdoing he had to deal with the onslaught of people who felt he had been let off to easily. When the US military fired on the "wedding party" on the Iraqi border...the media covered it like flies on shit...

The mainstream media does not hide US military wrongdoings (or supposed wrongdoings). If the US had fired on innocent people coming out of a mosque the mainstream media would pick up on it.

But it hasn't....not one major news agency has...and thats why this, for now...has to be chalked up to little more than hyper-propaganda...with some ugly photographs of innocent people caught in bombings or some other attack to make it just a bit more graphic...

If you had posted it with the question, "Has anyone heard anything about this?" Then you would have had some credibility...unfortunately...by posting it as you did...you demonstrated that you are more interested in furthering propaganda if it promotes your agenda....

Gem said:
If you had posted it with the question, "Has anyone heard anything about this?" Then you would have had some credibility...unfortunately...by posting it as you did...you demonstrated that you are more interested in furthering propaganda if it promotes your agenda....

The lady is far too kind.
Theregularfuckinglamesonovabitch is a known liar with a penchant for attempting to provide aid and comfort to the enemies of America. He simply doesn't have the balls to check homicide bomber on his careerbuilder.com dream sheet.

Gem said:
Sorry, Regular, but this sets off bullshit detectors left and right.

The mainstream media has not been shy about showing the controversial actions of the troops.

The Abu Ghriab abuses received far more press than they merited considering that by the time the media latched onto it, the militatry had already arrested those involved and begun procedings to charge them wth crimes. The nightvision video of a helicopter pilot shooting civilians and/or insurgents who were wounded was used in order to convict that pilot of a crime. The solider who shot the unarmed insurgent in the mosque received massive media attention...and even after he was cleared of wrongdoing he had to deal with the onslaught of people who felt he had been let off to easily. When the US military fired on the "wedding party" on the Iraqi border...the media covered it like flies on shit...

The mainstream media does not hide US military wrongdoings (or supposed wrongdoings). If the US had fired on innocent people coming out of a mosque the mainstream media would pick up on it.

But it hasn't....not one major news agency has...and thats why this, for now...has to be chalked up to little more than hyper-propaganda...with some ugly photographs of innocent people caught in bombings or some other attack to make it just a bit more graphic...

I would like to present to you the concept of News Censorship, incase you didnt know, all the news from Iraq is censored by the Pentagon.
If your intesrested in learning more, check the articles below:
http://monkeyfist.com/pipermail/bonobos/Week-of-Mon-20030609/001062.html
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/mar2003/med-m05.shtml

Not to mention the kid with the disappearing arm! Wow... those Iraqi surgeons must be something else.... they amputate a kid's arm (AND... in his street clothes), and they do such a great job that the kid is able to pose for pictures (in the same clothes, with no more blood on them than when the amputation started).... it's a... it's a.... it's a MIRACLE, I tell you!!!!!

There's a (liberal, terrorist sympathizing) sucker born every minute and 10 (terrorists) to take him
Ah, making fun of an injured kid, nice...
The iraqi hospitals operate under conditions that you cant even imagine, so spare me the crap, I dont see a kid posing to a picture, your comments are just sick!

LuvRPgrl said:
It also appears some of those injuries couldnt be caused by bullets.

For example, the kid with the bandage on his head, it appears his lip is bleeding and the blood ran down his shirt. If he had been shot in the mouth by a machine gun mounted on a tank, he wouldnt have a mouth left.

Another kid has his head bandaged, I doubt he could have been shot in the head either, and survived long enough to have his head bandaged in a hospital.

Seems all of a sudden, everyone here becomes and expert in explosions and their effects, incase you don't know, an explosion from a tank sell produces allot of shrapnel's, which causes all kinds of injuries.

I also need to get this straight, do you guys actually believe that a Muslim would be him self up in a group of muslims getting out of a Friday prayer, further more, this happened in an area that supports the resistance, why the hell would they do that? it doesn't make any sense! maybe it does for idiots though.

You whine like a girl about not getting any intelligent responses; yet, you post nothing but blatant lies and Islamofascist propaganda. You are unworthy of anything but a live round, IMO. The likes of you need to be hogtied and tossed into the pigpen where you can ponder your lunacy with your moral equivalents.
Thanks for further proofing my point, I piss you off with a couple of words and you wish me dead, imagine what a US soldier would do when his friend dies from a road side bomb for example, he turn his wepon (whatever it is) and starts shooting the people around, thats EXACTLY what happened here.

It is more than likely that the pictures are of victims of Islamofascist Suicide Murderers than it is that a tank took out civilians. It isn't even reprted on Al Jazeera, this tells me that this propaganda isn't even worth the time it took to type this response.
Incase you didn't know, aljazeera is not allowed to work in Iraq, they are not allowed to have reporters there, they were banned from the US occupation forces and the Iraq government from working these, which further proofs that efforts the two governments are doing to cover up their crimes.

Theregular said:
I would like to present to you the concept of News Censorship, incase you didnt know, all the news from Iraq is censored by the Pentagon.
If your intesrested in learning more, check the articles below:
http://monkeyfist.com/pipermail/bonobos/Week-of-Mon-20030609/001062.html
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/mar2003/med-m05.shtml
How about reading some of the articles posted here, from US/UK papers? Proves our point.
reg said:
Ah, making fun of an injured kid, nice...
The iraqi hospitals operate under conditions that you cant even imagine, so spare me the crap, I dont see a kid posing to a picture, your comments are just sick!
Not making fun of the kid, rather the idiots-sorry-that would buy these photos obvious manipulations.
reg said:
Seems all of a sudden, everyone here becomes and expert in explosions and their effects, incase you don't know, an explosion from a tank sell produces allot of shrapnel's, which causes all kinds of injuries.

I also need to get this straight, do you guys actually believe that a Muslim would be him self up in a group of muslims getting out of a Friday prayer, further more, this happened in an area that supports the resistance, why the hell would they do that? it doesn't make any sense! maybe it does for idiots though.
Yes, we do believe that extremists Muslims have done just that, since they are hoping to blame the war. Not working real well, considering the polling done in Iraq.
reg said:
Thanks for further proofing my point, I piss you off with a couple of words and you wish me dead, imagine what a US soldier would do when his friend dies from a road side bomb for example, he turn his wepon (whatever it is) and starts shooting the people around, thats EXACTLY what happened here.

Incase you didn't know, aljazeera is not allowed to work in Iraq, they are not allowed to have reporters there, they were banned from the US occupation forces and the Iraq government from working these, which further proofs that efforts the two governments are doing to cover up their crimes.

Forum List

Back