US Suspends Syria talks with Russia

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
"The United States broke off talks with Russia on Monday on implementing a ceasefire agreement in Syria and accused Moscow of not living up to its commitments under the Sept. 9 deal to halt fighting and ensure aid reached besieged communities."
U.S. suspends Syria ceasefire talks with Russia, blames Moscow
It took a long time for the American administration to realize that talking to the Russians is time-wasting. Sometimes action speaks louder than words and the Russians are busy bombing hospitals, schools, and civilians, all in the support Assad. Meanwhile, we watch Aleppo being pulverized. I believe the Russians need to be confronted by declaring a fly-free zone around Aleppo and the Americans should fire on Russian jets. It is the only language understood by Putin.

So you want to start WWIII so Russia will quit bombing Obungle's buddies in ISIS...

Why don't you go over and enlist with your terrorist buddies, dumbass???

I hear they have openings for "bomb catchers"....

I believe the Russians need to be confronted by declaring a fly-free zone around Aleppo and the Americans should fire on Russian jets. It is the only language understood by Putin.
No, that is an escalation and really stupid.

The situation is much more complicated, and the strategic context is way beyond the Syrian conflict itself.

I believe the Russians need to be confronted by declaring a fly-free zone around Aleppo and the Americans should fire on Russian jets. It is the only language understood by Putin.

The situation is much more complicated, and the strategic context is way beyond the Syrian conflict itself.
In other words, the USA suffers paralysis while the Russians make Aleppo look like Gaza.

In other words, the USA suffers paralysis while the Russians make Aleppo look like Gaza.
Why don't we have CNN insert reporters into the Russian Military so they can insult Putin?

Why don't we have CNN insert reporters into the Russian Military so they can insult Putin?

Because they would be mistaken for the CIA and terminably jailed.

Nobel Peace Prize at work. Nothing to see here now. Let's talk about some c--t that came out of the woodwork to accuse Trump of touching her. That's clearly more important than the Hussein's foreign policy falling apart at the seams, or Hillary's dozens of illegal activities revealed by her emails.

Forum List

Back