US stock gain on news of Chinas stimulus plan

I have a feeling that TM will be forced to abandon this thread...surely to God the sheer stupidity of this will penetrate the loony fog that surrounds her head

Attachments

• $0531_econ_chinachart_630x420.jpg
    $0531_econ_chinachart_630x420.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 63
Oh...I get it...we should be more like China...the worst human rights violator in modern societies.
This point is even too stupid for you
Apparently you are too stupid to know the difference between China's economic policies and their human rights policies.

Oh...I get it...we should be more like China...the worst human rights violator in modern societies.
Apparently you are too stupid to know the difference between China's economic policies and their human rights policies.

Goodie...we can have someone take up Truthmatter's torch!! :eusa_drool:
Would you care to...[chuckle]...expand on this...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww...c'mon this is getting fun again.
Please tell me how their economic policies have nothing to do with their human rights policies...please do.
You can do it...

Soooo...all we have to do is convince China to keep passing stimulus packages.

yeah...$198bn every four years is all it apparently takes to turn the world around.
Just how stupid does that make us that $900bn couldn't do it???
Apparently...only Truthmatters understands this so she will have to explain.

Please tell me how their economic policies have nothing to do with their human rights policies...please do.
You can do it...
I'm still trying to figure out what your issue with the OP is....

Are they also connected here?

do you claim that removing the power of groups of workers to negociate their pay and bennies is a good or bad idea?

You stupid Democrats don't get that the public sector unions are not the ones suffering. The public sector unions are the top 1% who are forcing the rest of us to suffer "The Grapes of Wrath". Democrats could not resist the union money & backed the wrong horse again.

dear idiot,

this is about the effects of economic policy not about chinas civil rights

dear idiot,
stocks are rebounding as a result of the failed wisconsin recall election. Confidence is high the barack obama will be defeated in november.

Took yesterday off, i see. Took that long to collect your talking points?

hahahahahahahahah

That's all you got? You're not even going to trot out your 30 year old link? I'm disappointed in you. A whole day to prepare and you've got NOTHING.

You can do it...
I'm still trying to figure out what your issue with the OP is....
:eusa_eh: Have you not read the thread?...seriously...you don't see the ignorance here??? :eek:

Forum List

Back