US State Department: F-16 Sale Will Go Ahead

The Kurds armed force in Northern Iraq the Peshmerga is better armed and alot stronger than Iraqs current Military, and Baghdad knows this. Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria all despise the Kurds and don't want anything to do with them, you are also spot on about US Forces being safe in Kurdistan, I heard they didn't even have to wear their flack vests or heavy gear there, during the whole Iraq war I believe there were 0 US Casualties in Kurdistan.

of course there wont be , we love our liberators ,we demand a US permanent military base in Kurdistan, hell we will cover most expenses.

I wouldn't mind that, although Baghdad and Turkey will have a shit fit.

The Kurds armed force in Northern Iraq the Peshmerga is better armed and alot stronger than Iraqs current Military, and Baghdad knows this. Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria all despise the Kurds and don't want anything to do with them, you are also spot on about US Forces being safe in Kurdistan, I heard they didn't even have to wear their flack vests or heavy gear there, during the whole Iraq war I believe there were 0 US Casualties in Kurdistan.

of course there wont be , we love our liberators ,we demand a US permanent military base in Kurdistan, hell we will cover most expenses.

Who the fuck cares about either? Turkey is allies with Iran, Syria and Sudan which is still carrying on the genocide in Darfur.

Oh, dat's right, the turkeys don't acknowledge genocides, whether Armenian or Darfurian :eek:

Who the fuck cares about either? Turkey is allies with Iran, Syria and Sudan which is still carrying on the genocide in Darfur.

Oh, dat's right, the turkeys don't acknowledge genocides, whether Armenian or Darfurian :eek:

I am all for supporting the Kurds, fuck Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria.

The Kurds have a legitimate cause. They need better PR, though: 30 million Kurds, just a few million bogus "palestinians" who are really just egyptians and saudis. The Kurds can't even get their phone calls to the UN returned.

The Kurds have a legitimate cause. They need better PR, though: 30 million Kurds, just a few million bogus "palestinians" who are really just egyptians and saudis. The Kurds can't even get their phone calls to the UN returned.

Thats because Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syria will do whatever is necessary to stop them from getting their own country, including genocide. We need Angelina Jolie to go over there and campaign for the Kurds.

Thats because Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syria will do whatever is necessary to stop them from getting their own country, including genocide. We need Angelina Jolie to go over there and campaign for the Kurds.

How did a few "palestinians" who are merely arabs who just a few years ago were egyptians, saudis and algerians get the UN behind them? Good public relations. Palestinians didn't even exist before 1967. The Kurds need to make themselves better known.

How did a few "palestinians" who are merely arabs who just a few years ago were egyptians, saudis and algerians get the UN behind them? Good public relations. Palestinians didn't even exist before 1967. The Kurds need to make themselves better known.

You got a point there, alot of people don't even know the Kurds exist. The intifadahs and suicide bombings gave the Palestinians attention too though, besides the PKK Kurds for the most part don't participate in terrorism.

The US and NATO soldiers were praying to be stationed in Kurdistan area of Iraq, because there was never any action there. The Kurds pretty much started taking care of their own business soon after the downfall of Sadam. Right now the Turks are the biggest oppressors (and have been) and occupiers of Kurdish land. Their is not focus in the Arab media over them because they aren't Arabs. Kurds nomadic people and are actually since ancient times part of the real Aryan race.

Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria have issues with the Kurds because they are stealing Kurdish land. I think the main problem is Turkey, they hold the most land and have oppressed the Kurds the most. Maybe the Kurds and Armenians can join forces.

Jeez - another one! What Kurdish land? And since you're new here, I'll ask you:

Did the United States steel Mexican land? Does Mexico have a right to take that land back? What's the difference?

Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria have issues with the Kurds because they are stealing Kurdish land. I think the main problem is Turkey, they hold the most land and have oppressed the Kurds the most. Maybe the Kurds and Armenians can join forces.

Did the United States steel Mexican land? Does Mexico have a right to take that land back? What's the difference?

Have you been to Texas, Southern California or New Mexico lately? they pretty much have taken the land back lol.

Might be a good idea to first master first-grade spelling before delving into geopolitics.

Have you been to Texas, Southern California or New Mexico lately? they pretty much have taken the land back lol.
You can tell by the excellent landscaping work! :lol:

Might be a good idea to first master first-grade spelling before delving into geopolitics.
Yeah, I just noticed that. Prolly my first speeling error on this bord!

(I use Dragon Naturally Speaking, and it sometimes uses the alternate spelling)

You can tell by the excellent landscaping work! :lol:

And the lack of the English language.:eusa_shhh:

Jeez - another one! What Kurdish land?

these ones which have been inhabited by kurds since turkey has existed as a name

242iiqr.jpg

they bought it from them and Mexicans have a normal live , while you are occupying and killing the kurds

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez - another one! What Kurdish land?

these ones which have been inhabited by kurds since turkey has existed as a name

242iiqr.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Jf8te_fnQ]Jalal Talabani hammers a turkish agent who asks why he uses the word 'Kurdistan' - YouTube[/ame]

they bought it from them and Mexicans have a normal live , while you are occupying and killing the kurds

The Ottoman Turks occupied 3 continents so occupation is in their DNA

^^^ but unfortunately they to this day occupy kurdish lands as well as cyprus . we need a brave US leader to slap turkey back to the hole it deserves , give back stolen lands and reduce its influence/army in the region and its threats towards israel and kurds .

^^^ but unfortunately they to this day occupy kurdish lands as well as cyprus . we need a brave US leader to slap turkey back to the hole it deserves , give back stolen lands and reduce its influence/army in the region and its threats towards israel and kurds .
:clap2:

Additionally, the turks have a 20 year blockade of Armenia to this day but they probably deny this, too, as they deny the Armenian Genocide. Turkey is a criminal enterprise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uvGnmpgzfg]The Turkish Invasion of Cyprus - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRTbALahIU]George Eugeniou denounces Turkey's occupation of Cyprus - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Why should US government spend money for your cause, or send its sons to die for your cause.

Please spare us with your looser-mentality.

Forum List

Back