US Special Ops/Forces Commercials

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
I did the regular commercials, here are the special ops commercials I could find, trying to get the one's I have seen on TV and have close lengths, but I know I won't make everyone happy, so eh, here goes:

United States Army-Special Forces

United States Navy- Seals

United States Air Force- Pararescue

United States Marine Core-Recon Marines

United States Coast Guard- Maritime Security Response Team

I apologize that the Recon Marines and Maritime Security Response Team are long videos, basically tributes, I couldn't find a video like I found for the other 3 on them, I looked on you tube, and google, I am sure if you go to their websites they have them, here is a link to each special ops unit for each branch link wise:

US Army Green Berets- Special Forces | GoArmy.com
US Army Rangers- 75th Ranger Regiment | GoArmy.com
US Navy Seals- Official U.S. Navy SEAL Information Web Site
US Air Force Pararescue Pararescue Apprentice (males only) - Enlisted Careers - AirForce.com
US Marine Core Recon Marines- Marine RECON and MARSOC - Military Fitness - Military.com
US Coast Guard Maritime Response Teamhttp://www.military.com/military-fitness/coast-guard-special-training/u.s.-coast-guard-deployable-specialized-forces

Tried to get the best links I could, sorry about the last 2, once again, their links are just harder to find, I found workouts and stuff, but was trying to find a place with general info, from the main sites of their branch ex. goarmy.com or airforce.com or navy.mil

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back