US Soldiers throws grenade at sheep in Iraq

You know yourself Gunny that there is a huge difference between protecting your platoon and randomly terrorizing civilians

I also know that this comment is completely irrelevant to mine, or the comment you made that I responded to. You tried to play the "poor old Ahab lost his only means to feed his family" card. I responded.

Now you dance. Not all that hard to figure out.
So you are sticking up for what these soldiers did Gunny?

I guess the rules of engagement have changed since I was in the military. :doubt:

I didn't address what they did. I addressed YOUR ignorant, bleeding heart comment.

Learn to read and quit trying to deflect.

Reminds me of when I and my friends shot firework mortars at a field of cows when I was 17 or so.

I think that that is the first time I have ever seen a cow actually run IRL

Good times....good times....

So what was the problem again??

Reminds me of when I and my friends shot firework mortars at a field of cows when I was 17 or so.

I think that that is the first time I have ever seen a cow actually run IRL

Good times....good times....

So what was the problem again??

I may not be tracking it quite correctly, but I think it has something to do with the sheepses filing a lawsuit for the 'intentional infliction of emotional damages and hearing impairment' and seeking some really expensive baaaamages.

The sheepsies were disappointed to be unable to find what they were seeking, a good local Jewish Lawyer. They evidently settled for F. Lee al-Baaaaaley.

Forum List

Back