US Soldiers throws grenade at sheep in Iraq

Those sheep are most likely all this man owns and is how he feeds his family.

If he was once friendly towards the occupation.

I bet he isn't now.

The next time some insurgents ask to hide weapons at his farm.

Do you think he will agree?

wasnt a real gernade...it was a flash bang

and no way to tell if it was an american that did it...

wasnt a real gernade...it was a flash bang

and no way to tell if it was an american that did it...

I bet you are right on the first part. Had it been a grenade, the injured might have included the guys in the vehicle.

But, if that vehicle was carrying Americans, it stands to reason that it was an American who did it.

It was a kind of dumb thing to do, too, I guess I have to admit.

It aint hardly worth an OP much less a thread unless the agenda is to just spout some more anti-American sentiment.

Oh, wait....

Oh come on, any guy thats been 19-20 once finds this at least a little bit funny.

And I agree that its a flashbang, not a frickin grenade.

And I love the youtube title. "US soldier throws grenade at SHEEPS" haha

Yet another fatality of the Iraq war.

I don't know about you...but I have a hankering for mutton right now.

I bet he isn't now.
Horrible and those soldiers are scum! But most are upstanding and well meaning and honorable soldiers, so take your propaganda and shove it up your ass!

The insurgents aren't boyscouts you arrogant fuck! In fact they are 1000x more brutal and worse to the populace! So again take your propganda and shove it up your fat ass!

Yet another fatality of the Iraq war.

I don't know about you...but I have a hankering for mutton right now.

what fatality?

no one died...not even a sheep

besides we all know what these guys like to do with their livestock

HyeVideos.Com - Iraqi Having Sex A Cow - Armenian Russian Movies Cartoons Comedy Personal Clips Flash Games Radio TV Music Pictures And Much More! The #1 Armenian Video Sharing Community Site! Armenian Russian YouTube MySpace Odnoklassniki

When serving sheep, slaugtered by grenade, if there is no mint available, is it acceptable to Allah to serve the meat with figs, instead?

Cite the Quar'anic verse that answers this question and win a date with 72 Virginians!

I bet he isn't now.

And the unit lawyer will be along directly to compensate him for his loss at probably WAY more than they were worth.

Try educating yourself before running your suck, huh?

We dropped mortar rounds on a herd once. You know what a herd of sheep looks like on a motion sensor? An invading force crossing the DMZ, and they must be Arab sheep because they don't halt when you tell them to. :cuckoo:

And lo and behold, along the unit legal officer with his checkbook and Ahab goes home wishing he'd thought of that shit before because he just got twice the market value for his mutton.

I hope you feel as stupid as I just made you look, fuckwit.

I bet he isn't now.

We dropped mortar rounds on a herd once. You know what a herd of sheep looks like on a motion sensor? An invading force crossing the DMZ, and they must be Arab sheep because they don't halt when you tell them to. :cuckoo:
You know yourself Gunny that there is a huge difference between protecting your platoon and randomly terrorizing civilians

I bet he isn't now.

You know yourself Gunny that there is a huge difference between protecting your platoon and randomly terrorizing civilians

I also know that this comment is completely irrelevant to mine, or the comment you made that I responded to. You tried to play the "poor old Ahab lost his only means to feed his family" card. I responded.

Now you dance. Not all that hard to figure out.

I also know that this comment is completely irrelevant to mine, or the comment you made that I responded to. You tried to play the "poor old Ahab lost his only means to feed his family" card. I responded.

Now you dance. Not all that hard to figure out.
So you are sticking up for what these soldiers did Gunny?

I guess the rules of engagement have changed since I was in the military. :doubt:

Forum List

Back