US Solar Makes Up Over Half Of New Generating Capacity

I love it when stupid journalists take an entry line out of a 200 page corporate tax return and pretend they understand it. Bernie Sanders included. Exxon OVERPAID in 2008, and had a credit for that along with
paying 7.7Bill in taxes OVERSEAS.. Fix the tax structure and that latter part wouldn't happen..

Lets fix the tax structure and get the economy going.....

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

No, and that would actually cause more troubles.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Theres a thought, sure as hell would put that wind turbine crap into mothballs.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

yeah, good luck with that; your congressmen are well compensated to keep these things where they are.

Not to mention, even for as little I know about taxes and economics, I do know that what you suggest will not create the utopia you suggest. "Eliminate" inflation... yeah, not gonna happen.

I love it when stupid journalists take an entry line out of a 200 page corporate tax return and pretend they understand it. Bernie Sanders included. Exxon OVERPAID in 2008, and had a credit for that along with
paying 7.7Bill in taxes OVERSEAS.. Fix the tax structure and that latter part wouldn't happen..

Lets fix the tax structure and get the economy going.....

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

No, and that would actually cause more troubles.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Theres a thought, sure as hell would put that wind turbine crap into mothballs.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

yeah, good luck with that; your congressmen are well compensated to keep these things where they are.

Not to mention, even for as little I know about taxes and economics, I do know that what you suggest will not create the utopia you suggest. "Eliminate" inflation... yeah, not gonna happen.

The entire package wouldn't cause more problems, and Republicans are the 'well compensated to keep these things where they are.'

Forum List

Back