US soccer teams--not impressive

you, also, fkd up
you know very little about everything--especially English
.....you obviously did not graduate from 4th grade because you can't comprehend what you read--read it again:
....I said I'm not impressed --NOT that China, etc should win ....I KNOW the US men's team did not even qualify
..do start reading more slowly perhaps and you might understand
I always enjoy the snarky butt hurt
replies I get from self superior know it all types when I comment on their dubious posts. It provides light
entertainment.

That's where the "infer" part of your post comes in....you inferred that because Chile was such a small nation, in terms of population and even the player's individual heights, their on field success was somewhat doubtful and therefor
the US women's soccer team win over them did not impress you, as if a nation's population somehow correlated into success on the soccer field.

The ultimate logical outcome of your inexplicable comment is the bigger the nation the greater
the team should be. You said it. Not me.

Let me say again if that were so China and India would dominate not only in soccer but presumably in other sports as well.
But of course aware people know this is not the case. Germany, England, the Netherlands, Argentina, etc. all do pretty well on the soccer field (both men and women's teams) yet they are not exceptionally populated or especially larger than people from other nations.

I'm sure that a smart guy like you knows that among all team sports height is not a guarantor of success in soccer and some of the best players in the world are actually rather short.

Lionel Messi, for instance, who is perhaps the best player in the world is undersized to say the least. And Argentina itself, in the finals of the World Cup most recently in 2014, is a very average sized nation at best.

Don't pretend it's my knowledge and assumptions that are faulty here. Look at yourself, if you can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back