Us Smokers Rule!

You think that the world should stop because someone with cancer walks into a smoky bar? Gosh, silly me for not feeling responsible for your stupid choices. I guess I should go ahead and stop drinking alcohol too because you've got gum disease.

*yawn*

Would it fair if a non smoker cracked you between the eyes every time you blew smoke on them?Apart from everything else...you fucking stink:lol:

I did, I said (paraphrased) that they are important but still have the choice to move to another job of the same type. I worked in the food industry myself, a long time ago, it was my favorite job. We had two separate sections, and that worked fine.

So you are saying that a worse cause of pollution is less important than a minor one? We have many alternatives to most of our driving but they are not making laws to force people to 'take the bus' or *gasp* 'walk there' for short trips. As a matter of fact many places become impossible for pedestrians and yet they make room for the cars instead when the cars could go around much easier. How is making a law to force private businesses to tell their customers what they can and cannot do better?

I'm all for making it harder for people to use their cars when public transportation is available. I'd like to see downtown areas made into pedestrian zones. I'm for all that kind of stuff.

I worked in a restaurant that had a non smoking and a non smoking section and it never worked out. You could smell the smoke everywhere. Servers were constantly fighting over who would have to work the smoking section.

The only way you can have a bar or restaurant that allows smoking and is still fair to employees is to have a completely enclosed section where the smokers can carry their own food and drinks and no employees would have to enter and be put at risk. I've never heard of any such a place. I doubt it would be profitable.

HA!

RAPE is a legal activity like SMOKING is? Murder? Tell me, Ang.. If IM raping you what choice did you have in the matter? Did you KNOW that that I was about to fuck you in the bushes like you knew there would be smoking in a smokey bar?

good grief. what part of MAKE A CHOICE TO GO TO A SMOKE FREE BAR dont you understnand?

Smoking is not a legal activity in many places, so you can toss that worn out old trick in the trash.

What part of we are not talking about bar patron's choices do you not get?

Honestly, it surprises me that a manly man as yourself, Shogun, can't just admit you're being an asshole when you poison the air everyone around you shares with you.

Would it fair if a non smoker cracked you between the eyes every time you blew smoke on them?Apart from everything else...you fucking stink:lol:

Well, I mean if you think you are man enough to get away with it I'd suggest you do what you feel necessary. After making THAT stupid choice (one of many) and having to pick yourself up off the ground after being knocked the fuck out for a bit, you'll take yourself down the road to a smoke free bar.

You think that the world should stop because someone with cancer walks into a smoky bar? Gosh, silly me for not feeling responsible for your stupid choices. I guess I should go ahead and stop drinking alcohol too because you've got gum disease.

*yawn*

Guess what, you're not the world. You smokers are a shrinking minority. The rest of the world has had enough of your abuse.

I'm all for making it harder for people to use their cars when public transportation is available. I'd like to see downtown areas made into pedestrian zones. I'm for all that kind of stuff.

I worked in a restaurant that had a non smoking and a non smoking section and it never worked out. You could smell the smoke everywhere. Servers were constantly fighting over who would have to work the smoking section.

The only way you can have a bar or restaurant that allows smoking and is still fair to employees is to have a completely enclosed section where the smokers can carry their own food and drinks and no employees would have to enter and be put at risk. I've never heard of any such a place. I doubt it would be profitable.

well, thats where you and i differ. There is very little between the choices you'd make and the choices a fascist would make "for the good of the people".

Indeed, closed bars sure are more profitable.

says the pink lunger with no real evidence STILL? Who is subjigating anyone if YOU CHOOSE TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF A SMOKY BAR?

I don't know why you can't just take your narrow ass to another bar that caters to your cute little pink lungs. Why must must you throw your opinion at everyone else?

ALL CAPS DOESN"T PROVE YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSES ARE IN ANY WAY VALID, ShoBully.

Last edited:
Well, I mean if you think you are man enough to get away with it I'd suggest you do what you feel necessary. After making THAT stupid choice (one of many) and having to pick yourself up off the ground after being knocked the fuck out for a bit, you'll take yourself down the road to a smoke free bar.

Hahahahahahaha... I would love it nancy boy.:lol:

Smoking is not a legal activity in many places, so you can toss that worn out old trick in the trash.

What part of we are not talking about bar patron's choices do you not get?

Honestly, it surprises me that a manly man as yourself, Shogun, can't just admit you're being an asshole when you poison the air everyone around you shares with you.

In bars it is a legal activity. It always has been. So, no, I won't toss it out because, AGAIN, you simply cannot prove harm on par with BEING FUCKING RAPED when crying about projected statistics.

Yes, we ARE talking about bar patron choices because YOU never have to drink at or WORK AT a smoky bar. There is not Smoke duty draft. You are not forced to do anything but get a different job or find another bar to drink at. End of story.

Hey, the whole asshole nomenclature is widely applicable. I promise that motherfuckers who think that their opinions are universal are considered assholes just as much as you can sling the word around. The difference? IM offering an individual choice while you offer choices made for the individual. Please, lecture me on the application of the word asshole some more.

Roomy is comic relief. And don't be fooled, Shogun lives for this kind of stuff.

yea, Kitty.. You should probably stick around.. you'll find out that im like the Zeus of trolls around here.

Sorry Shogun and Anguille ... maybe I'll pick up on this myself again later, right now the 'comic relief' is making it too chaotic for me to be serious without wanting to rip him apart for interjecting such pointless insults without even having ay real logic or personality. If one thing, I am easily provoked by stupidity, and Emptyspaces comments are just plain stupidity.

In bars it is a legal activity. It always has been. So, no, I won't toss it out because, AGAIN, you simply cannot prove harm on par with BEING FUCKING RAPED when crying about projected statistics.

Yes, we ARE talking about bar patron choices because YOU never have to drink at or WORK AT a smoky bar. There is not Smoke duty draft. You are not forced to do anything but get a different job or find another bar to drink at. End of story.

Hey, the whole asshole nomenclature is widely applicable. I promise that motherfuckers who think that their opinions are universal are considered assholes just as much as you can sling the word around. The difference? IM offering an individual choice while you offer choices made for the individual. Please, lecture me on the application of the word asshole some more.

Why should anyone have to leave their job because of a bully.
If they were to come out with a study that proved a link between secondhand smoke and shrinking penises, you be the first to jump on the ban SMS band wagon.

Sorry Shogun and Anguille ... maybe I'll pick up on this myself again later, right now the 'comic relief' is making it too chaotic for me to be serious without wanting to rip him apart for interjecting such pointless insults without even having ay real logic or personality. If one thing, I am easily provoked by stupidity, and Emptyspaces comments are just plain stupidity.

I think you will find that my first post was right and proper, Shogun the moron attacked me out of the blue, you took it upon your stupid self to take his side, bigger fool you.Now do us all a favour pussy cat and fuck off before I resort to starting threads about KittenKoders favourite masterbation tecniques and fantasies.:D

I think you will find that my first post was right and proper, Shogun the moron attacked me out of the blue, you took it upon your stupid self to take his side, bigger fool you.Now do us all a favour pussy cat and fuck off before I resort to starting threads about KittenKoders favourite masterbation tecniques and fantasies.:D

I must agree, she turned a blind eye to her fellow smoker's own behavior.

Why should anyone have to leave their job because of a bully.
If they were to come out with a study that proved a link between secondhand smoke and shrinking penises, you be the first to jump on the ban SMS band wagon.

uh, because they dont want to conform to the policy SET BY THE OWNER?

and, Ang, we've talked about the slab of hulking meat that would disprove your new correlation already. King Kongs Forearm, remember?

Forum List

Back