Us Smokers Rule!

What places were smoke free? At one time EVERYPLACE was smoke free.
I don't get your point about "controlling laws" and how does any of this justify subjecting bar employees to something all other employees are protected from? Why would you think bar employees are somehow less deserving of the protecction of the law?

Notice I did say BEFORE the LAWS went into effect, and not every place, just the ones you listed (hospitals, schools, etc). They went smoke-free, which means they had to allow it at one point or another. I already answered your other question several times and my fingers get tired of repeating answers.

Now, the whole root of the problem is this: Making a law to enforce any moral, even if it's one based on a non-religious belief, that infringes on a private business is immoral. To show what is happening, now they are trying to push for laws for people to stop smoking in their cars, that is just plain stupidity since the cars put out almost the exact same toxins in the air as cigarettes but thousands of times more, so it's like putting out a spark during a forest fire. Some areas are trying to ban smoking outside completely, again the spark in a forest fire. There are more reasons to NOT make them laws than there are to make them laws, so even if there was some magical link for SHS being bad for people, making laws against it is like ... recycling laws which cost a fortune in taxes ... anti-abortion laws which take one individuals rights away for another ... etc. Same coin, different sides.

I have only seen a few of your posts, but still you seem no less abusive than Allie or Glocksucker.

This is the first post I have seen belonging you and it is an attack on me, go figure.:eusa_whistle: I bet you are a smoker.

You didn't show me a damn thing, Ang. I'd have pounced all over it if you had. And YOU can't talk about FACTS with the bullshit you use as evidence, yo. Projected estimates are not facts. YOUR OPINION about smoking is not a fact. And yes, if the BAR OWNER decides to allow smoking then yes YOU need to move along. Just like an owner who decides to go smoke free can tell a SMOKER TO MOVE ALONG. What you DONT have is a fucking monopoly on choices just because you refuse to make better personal choices.

Shogun, take a cig break, please. Let's keep it civil, it has been between the three of us so far, let's not get under each others skin now.

Notice I did say BEFORE the LAWS went into effect, and not every place, just the ones you listed (hospitals, schools, etc). They went smoke-free, which means they had to allow it at one point or another. I already answered your other question several times and my fingers get tired of repeating answers.

Now, the whole root of the problem is this: Making a law to enforce any moral, even if it's one based on a non-religious belief, that infringes on a private business is immoral. To show what is happening, now they are trying to push for laws for people to stop smoking in their cars, that is just plain stupidity since the cars put out almost the exact same toxins in the air as cigarettes but thousands of times more, so it's like putting out a spark during a forest fire. Some areas are trying to ban smoking outside completely, again the spark in a forest fire. There are more reasons to NOT make them laws than there are to make them laws, so even if there was some magical link for SHS being bad for people, making laws against it is like ... recycling laws which cost a fortune in taxes ... anti-abortion laws which take one individuals rights away for another ... etc. Same coin, different sides.

You really haven't answered my question of why bar employees don't deserve equal protection. Or shown me how cars, whose emissions are regulated, BTW, are comparable to cigarettes. One performs a useful service, the other does not.

I'm not sure why you think private businesses are not part of the community and not required to be regulated by law.

Last edited:
You really haven't answered my question of why bar employees don't deserve equal protection. Or shown me how cars, whose emissions are regulated, BTW, are comparable to cigarettes. One performs a useful service, the other does not.

I'm not sure why you think private businesses are not part of the community and not required to be regulated by law.

I think she has smoke in her eyes, she might see it later, when she is finished hacking up her lungs.

Try explaining yourself and your blatant disregard for others to someone with a terminal smoking related disease due to passive smoking cigs belonging to ignorant morons like you.

I'd probably tell them that they were fucking stupid for walking into a smoky bar with a terminal disease like cancer. But, hey.. much like poor oral hygiene in the UK, stupidity is allowed. They made poor choices. bummer for them. But I LOVE how you are going for the heartstrings you walking Before picture.

I did, I said (paraphrased) that they are important but still have the choice to move to another job of the same type. I worked in the food industry myself, a long time ago, it was my favorite job. We had two separate sections, and that worked fine.

So you are saying that a worse cause of pollution is less important than a minor one? We have many alternatives to most of our driving but they are not making laws to force people to 'take the bus' or *gasp* 'walk there' for short trips. As a matter of fact many places become impossible for pedestrians and yet they make room for the cars instead when the cars could go around much easier. How is making a law to force private businesses to tell their customers what they can and cannot do better?

You are quite the defensive one, aren't you!!!!
Care to answer my questions about allowing smoking everywhere, according to the property owner's whims?
Shall we allow rape and murder too? According to property owner's whims?

HA!

RAPE is a legal activity like SMOKING is? Murder? Tell me, Ang.. If IM raping you what choice did you have in the matter? Did you KNOW that that I was about to fuck you in the bushes like you knew there would be smoking in a smokey bar?

good grief. what part of MAKE A CHOICE TO GO TO A SMOKE FREE BAR dont you understnand?

I'd probably tell them that they were fucking stupid for walking into a smoky bar with a terminal disease like cancer. But, hey.. much like poor oral hygiene in the UK, stupidity is allowed. They made poor choices. bummer for them. But I LOVE how you are going for the heartstrings you walking Before picture.

Roomy is trolling, cool off a bit, you are giving it what it wants, do not feed the troll, stay focused. Please, I actually feel very strong on the subject myself, and that is all the more reason to remain civil.

IMO, cigarette smokers who smoke around other people, especially those who smoke around children with developing respiratory systems are mentally ill people much like those alcoholics who are in denial about how their addiction is ruining not only their own health, but their relationships with other people, not to mention the dangers of drunk driving.

To addicts, their drug of choice becomes more important than anything else.

You are everything roomy says and more when you blow smoke in people's faces.

don't act like you don't want some, Ang. You are lying to yourself about as poorly as Roomy's dentist is lying to him about having healthy gums.

You are either a bare faced fucking liar or you really are an ignorant fucking moron.Either way, you fucking stink.

Fritz.:D

I think she has smoke in her eyes, she might see it later, when she is finished hacking up her lungs.

The extent to which nicotine junkies will go and the loopy logic they come up with to justifiy subjecting people to their drug just amazes me.

I don't understand why they can't just chew their tobacco instead? Or inject it? or take it in pill form? Why the need to infect everyone else?

IMO, cigarette smokers who smoke around other people, especially those who smoke around children with developing respiratory systems are mentally ill people much like those alcoholics who are in denial about how their addiction is ruining not only their own health, but their relationships with other people, not to mention the dangers of drunk driving.

To addicts, their drug of choice becomes more important than anything else.

NEWSFLASH, ANG. YOU are going to die someday. Fucking CRAZY I know. Blaming smokers for YOUR poor choices is not an excuse to make those poor choices. Even non smokers GET LUNG CANCER. Even non smokers GET ASTHMA. WOW. mind blower, eh?

If you don't like what you perceive as addicts then, again, don't choose to drink around us. It's as simple as that.

You are either a bare faced fucking liar or you really are an ignorant fucking moron.Either way, you fucking stink.

Fritz.:D

You think that the world should stop because someone with cancer walks into a smoky bar? Gosh, silly me for not feeling responsible for your stupid choices. I guess I should go ahead and stop drinking alcohol too because you've got gum disease.

*yawn*

Damn, and it was all so interesting ... stupid troll got everyone riled up too tight now. Oh well.

No, you are an idiot and you started an idiot thread to antagonise non smokers, the only one to champion your idiots cause is the board idiot himself Shogun.Put that into your idiots pipe and smoke it.I may neg you to see if you go back to zero you popular idiot:Djust joking I don't neg except for retaliation and you are niether here nor there to me:cool:

The extent to which nicotine junkies will go and the loopy logic they come up with to justifiy subjecting people to their drug just amazes me.

I don't understand why they can't just chew their tobacco instead? Or inject it? or take it in pill form? Why the need to infect everyone else?

says the pink lunger with no real evidence STILL? Who is subjigating anyone if YOU CHOOSE TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF A SMOKY BAR?

I don't know why you can't just take your narrow ass to another bar that caters to your cute little pink lungs. Why must must you throw your opinion at everyone else?

Forum List

Back