US Senator: Homeland Security Chief must go (innocent children dying)

Due to the wholly preventable death of Ronil Singh at the hands of an illegal alien hiding in a sanctuary city and protected by other illegal aliens, Senator Durbin should resign.

Due to the death of two migrant children who entered the United States recently, Senator Durbin says Kirsten Nielsen should resign:
Two young children have died on Secretary Nielsen's watch as a result of the Trump administration's dangerous border policies. She should resign immediately.
Dick Durbin on Twitter

Let them all die...think cause and affect pussies.

Due to the death of two migrant children who entered the United States recently, Senator Durbin says Kirsten Nielsen should resign:
Two young children have died on Secretary Nielsen's watch as a result of the Trump administration's dangerous border policies. She should resign immediately.
Dick Durbin on Twitter

Yeah, like she made them sick, their parents did that by dragging 2000 miles inadequate food, water and medical attention.

Strawman . And you don't know the amount of food and water they consumed.

Why would it be her fault? Dubin has no evidence.

Dick Durbin on Twitter

Yeah, like she made them sick, their parents did that by dragging 2000 miles inadequate food, water and medical attention.

Strawman .
Strawman? Are you fucking retarded? There are people to blame for this and it starts with the parents willing to sacrifice their children to get US welfare for themselves. It also goes to all democrats that encourage this crap. There’s no strawman there dumbass. It’s facts.
It is not a fact that the 8 year old boy got sick during the trip. Be smart.

So? How are we supposed to prevent him from getting the flu and his Dad not telling anyone until it was too late?

Dick Durbin on Twitter

Neither do you, the coroner said the last kid died from the flu. The first had an out of control infection. Little Dickey Durbin needs to STFU.

Nobody is denying he died of the flu. Even I started a thread about him dying of the flu.
Another strawman.

My wife just got over pneumonia that kept her out of work for 6 weeks. Can Durbin resign because of that?

You bring your young child on dangerous journey that is thousands of miles and cross into the country illegally and in the process your child becomes ill and dies and it's our governments fault the stupidity of that arguement says all that needs to be said.
Once they're here, Homeland security is part of the "process."

So what did they do wrong? Why was the process flawed?

Last edited:
Statement by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on the Death of a Seven-Year-Old Female Child | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

The second one was taken to the hospital with the father............The Hospital diagnosed her with the common cold and released her.............Misdiagnosing the patient is not the fault of the CBP.

The other case is detailed above............in a rural area..........with long trips to the processing stations or medical facilities. Not Hospitals all over the place in the middle of the desert of N. Mexico.
Did he get sick in the crowded freezing holding cell?

Being cold does not give you the flu, and how do you know what the temperature was?

Dick Durbin on Twitter

Strawman .
Strawman? Are you fucking retarded? There are people to blame for this and it starts with the parents willing to sacrifice their children to get US welfare for themselves. It also goes to all democrats that encourage this crap. There’s no strawman there dumbass. It’s facts.
It is not a fact that the 8 year old boy got sick during the trip. Be smart.
Its also not a fact that the Border Patrol caused his death. Be smarter.

Trump is not responsible for the low Mexican average IQ.

Although if we keep importing them, he will soon be responsible for the low American IQ.

that little worthless shit

Rather telling.....

Sad that's a metastasizing gestalt ,at least amongst the 101st keyboard battalion

the reality, however, is that America has a long and sorted history of interventionalist activity , usually sold to the public in the form of saving those little worthless shits across this rock

anecdotally , i've both begged and cursed God almighty ,for the sake of little worthless shits under my charge in the back of a meatwagon, at times in the same breath.....

Apparently i'm a snowflake ,and should accept the fake of little worthless shits placing blame accordingly
NPHhKZ2.jpg

~S~

that little worthless shit

Rather telling.....

Sad that's a metastasizing gestalt ,at least amongst the 101st keyboard battalion

the reality, however, is that America has a long and sorted history of interventionalist activity , usually sold to the public in the form of saving those little worthless shits across this rock

anecdotally , i've both begged and cursed God almighty ,for the sake of little worthless shits under my charge in the back of a meatwagon, at times in the same breath.....

Apparently i'm a snowflake ,and should accept the fake of little worthless shits placing blame accordingly
NPHhKZ2.jpg

~S~
Telling is that I don't give a single rat fuck about someone's bastard spawn. I have 2 of my own shits to worry about. All others can kindly die in a goddamn fire, for all I care.

And fuck playing World Police, regardless of the reason.

Durbin is a moron. Nobody and I mean nobody should take anything that shitstain says serious

Dick Durbin on Twitter
dick should pull out of his position and stop lying.

in both cases it's been proven to no be the fault of US authorities

nah

he should stay, normal humans, (anyone not a leftist) knows he's a lying pile of regurgitated cum and will not vote for him or anyone like him.

Trump 2020, I'm taking bets.

Dick Durbin on Twitter

And yet you know that Nielson's job performance somehow contributed to their deaths?

Neither do you, the coroner said the last kid died from the flu. The first had an out of control infection. Little Dickey Durbin needs to STFU.

So two children died of treatable conditions in Trump's Concentration Camps... and you think this is okay?

It happens everyday in the third world, the girl died less than 24 hours of being taken into custody after receiving medical treatment and hospitalization. She was too far gone for anyone to save, Americans die of blood born infections all the time. I also think the final autopsy will show underlying problems that were exacerbated by the flu. But hey feel free to keep pushing your lies, just proves you to be a subhuman POS.

Dick Durbin on Twitter

Where was dirty Dick when barry was doing the same thing?

Forum List

Back