US Senator: Homeland Security Chief must go (innocent children dying)

Nobody is denying he died of the flu. Even I started a thread about him dying of the flu.
Another strawman.

Yeah, whatever, Nielson had nothing to do with them getting sick. BTW, can you translate this:
that three 8 year old boy
Thanks in advance.
"The" replaces "three". Typo discovery is as close as you can get to scoring points.
Update: The Latest: Mother says boy was not sick on trek to US

And I'm very sure she has a dozen lawyers lined up to sue the US. Probably wasn't sick when they started, not so much at the end though. Why would you believe criminals? Oh right, it fits your propaganda, right?

Wrong.
She said her son reported he was doing well every time that he and his father called home during their trek. She said the last time she spoke with Felipe he was in Mexico at the U.S. border and said he was eating chicken.

You wanted to fool our readers into believing that he was fine only upon departure.
And since arriving at the destination is the most important part of a trip, it makes sense to assume that they spoke during arrival.
The administration has some explaining to do.
Read more here: The Latest: Mother says boy was not sick on trek to US

LMAO, you think an 8 year old can walk 2000 miles over months and not have an effect on their immune system. You're a damn fool and a propagandist.

Last edited:
...Or we could justrelease them into the custody of family or friends who were already here...
No.

...Um, no. They voted against Trump in 2016 by 3 million votes and against him by 10 million votes in 2018. Trump made his xenophobia and Racism the issue in both elections, and America rejected it.
I've already stated my opinion on the subject. Anything more is automatic gainsay.

Why, because you hate Brown people? Nope, need a better reason than your hate.

No, because I hate all people who can’t, don't or won’t live a moral and decent life; regardless of the color of their skin.

The moral crime stature should apply to all Felonies, and all drug,alcohol and violence related crimes.

Due to the death of two migrant children who entered the United States recently, Senator Durbin says Kirsten Nielsen should resign:
Two young children have died on Secretary Nielsen's watch as a result of the Trump administration's dangerous border policies. She should resign immediately.
Dick Durbin on Twitter

Yeah, like she made them sick, their parents did that by dragging 2000 miles inadequate food, water and medical attention.

Strawman . And you don't know the amount of food and water they consumed.
Doesn't get any dumber than this.

Simply astonishing.

No, because I hate all people who can’t, don't or won’t live a moral and decent life; regardless of the color of their skin.

The moral crime stature should apply to all Felonies, and all drug,alcohol and violence related crimes.

So you want to elevates a misdemeanor to a felony and then kill (brown) people for violating it because you are so moral? And you are totally not racist.

So you want to elevates a misdemeanor to a felony and then kill (brown) people for violating it because you are so moral? And you are totally not racist.

No. I want to elevate many misdemeanors to Felinies and then kill EVERYONE who violates them, regardless of skin color.

For someone who claims to be White, you sure do suffer from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, bashing White Folk for dissing Brown ones. :21:

Turban Durbin is merely a prominent manifestation of the Democratic Insanity regarding Illegal Aliens.

They know they can't win elections without strong Minority turnout, and this approach helps ensure that turnout.

Party above Country.

Due to the death of two migrant children who entered the United States recently, Senator Durbin says Kirsten Nielsen should resign:
Two young children have died on Secretary Nielsen's watch as a result of the Trump administration's dangerous border policies. She should resign immediately.
Dick Durbin on Twitter
Obama should be in prison for all of the illegals who died in his reign of terror 2009-2017.

For someone who claims to be White, you sure do suffer from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, bashing White Folk for dissing Brown ones.

No, I just realize the stupidity of white racists voting against their own economic interests on the hope they can keep ahead of the Darkies.

Most of the misery inflicted on me in my life has been from other white males who happened to have power an authority.

Forum List

Back