US scientist David Nozette charged with trying to sell secrets

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
from the October 20, 2009 edition - US scientist David Nozette charged with trying to sell secrets to Israel | csmonitor.com

US scientist David Nozette charged with trying to sell secrets to Israel

David Nozette, a scientist who worked for NASA and had a top-level government security clearance, is charged with trying to sell US secrets to Israel after an FBI sting operation.

By Ilene R. Prusher | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

Jerusalem
Israeli officials declined to comment Tuesday on the arrest of US scientist Stewart David Nozette on espionage charges.

According to an FBI criminal complaint, Mr. Nozette was passing classified information to agents he believed were working for the Mossad, Israel's intelligence agency, but were really undercover US officers. He was arrested on Monday.

The complaint does not accuse him of spying for Israel, but it did reveal that Nozette believed he had already been working for Mossad through a front organization in the past. According to the document, he told an undercover agent whom he believed to be from Mossad, "I thought I was working for you already. I mean, that's what I always thought. [The foreign company] was just a front."

That company has been identified in the Israeli press as Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI), which is owned by the Israeli government and is the country's largest aerospace and defense company.

do not post articles in their entirety, please.~del

Last edited by a moderator:
The article left out what has already been reported:

Israel was working with the USA to catch this guy.

Well we certainly hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless theres evidence that shows isreal was involved, why would we even "hope" they werent involved. That would be like watching the news and seeing that a family was murdered in some random state, and you "hope" it wasnt your mom, dad, wife, best friend, etc that did it. That would be fucking stupid.

Enough with the jew hating already.

Last edited:
I wonder if he was a Republican? The odds are against it since less than 6% of scientists ARE Republican.

Well we certainly hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit, you were hoping it wasn't the case so you could do a several page diatribe on how Israel is not a US ally and sucks.

Actually my diatribe was to be about assholes that sell secrets to anyone outside the country, and classified materials, well, this shit for brains ought to have appreciated the nice job he had.... I am sure he will enjoy prison.....

Now, since you are promoting your psychic talents, care to make any more pompous pronouncements????

Have you taken your meds today? You seem a little tense!!!!

OUTRAGOUS, I guess this just goes to show you cannot trust the Global Warming Scientist, we must remember, according to folks like Old Crock and the Global Warming crowd, ALL SCIENTiSTS concur there is global warming and now we see that the same scientists have no honor and are not to be trusted. Seeing how this story proves scientists are not to be trusted the entire Global Warming hoax is again exposed as nothing more than a hoax perpetraited by dishonest scientists.

OUTRAGOUS, I guess this just goes to show you cannot trust

And when trust goes out the window, freedom goes with it.
I noted that the FBI conducted a "sting" operation. Which is a fancy way of saying "entrapment in all but a strict legal sense"

I wonder what secrets this man had to sell. Would the US charge a person with an 8th grade education with attempting to sell scientific secrets if they caught a con artist attempting to defraud some foreign intel agency?

Articles like this disgust me because it too often feels like the government attempting to get a guilty verdict in the press before all the facts can be known.

I guess when someone posts something as clear and logical as I have, the Liberal/Marxist/Democrats ignore the post in hopes it fades away.

Such a shame Liberal/Scientists are proven liars and traitors.

No, just no.
If this man is guilty of treason/selling national secrets, then this ONE person is proven guilty of treason/selling secrets.
Otherwise
"Benedict Arnold Sells Out to Enemy" would prove all military officers are liars and traitors.

Shame on you.

No, just no.
If this man is guilty of treason/selling national secrets, then this ONE person is proven guilty of treason/selling secrets.
Otherwise
"Benedict Arnold Sells Out to Enemy" would prove all military officers are liars and traitors.

Shame on you.

No, your wrong, all scientists concur, I have read this over and over in dozens of posts, all scientists concur than when one gets busted its just the one.

As far as a discussion about Benedict Arnold, that would be fun but should that not be in education/history. You may not know this but Benedict Arnorld was not a scientist and died a long time before these scientists were born.

Last edited:

Not doubting you, but I have been unable to confirm this. The only thing I saw was that the FBI said Israel was not involved, not that they helped.

It actually sounds like entrapment from what I read. The guy didn't go out shopping around secrets for sale. The FBI contacted him posing as Israeli intelligence and offered to pay him for secrets and he took the bait. The "basis" for this was him telling someone that if the government ever went after him, he would move to Israel and tell them everything he knows.

Last edited:
No, your wrong, all scientists concur, I have read this over and over in dozens of posts, all scientists cannot concur than when one gets busted its just the one.

Now I understand; you are either the result of inferior public education or are attempting to use your posts to emphasize how inferior public education is. Well done, you've made it clear the character you are portraying is a total imbecile.

Forum List

Back